Should IGN be reviewing movies?

Should IGN be reviewing movies?

Based on that, I guess not.

What the fuck is this shit?
Rogue One was 10/10 bunnykino

But it was really well off, smashing movie. Couldn't agree more with the rating.

They can't even review videogames, let alone movies.

Honestly I thought VII was 7/10 and was just "okay" but Rogue One gets a strong 8-8.5 from me. I dug the shit out of it

Plus the fact that they end it the way they do. Not a typical Disney ending

>Star Wars
>Disney

I mean ultimately at this point it is Disney. It gets run by Disney execs and everything.

Hate to tell ya kiddo

Now that Han Solo is dead there won't be a single white male character in the next two Star Wars films who isn't a villain.

Really makes you think.

you prequel faggots sure are butthurt that this new shit is better

TFA ruins the Star Wars saga

Rogue One is only good because it rides the coattails of the original trilogy

true, but rogue one is still damn good at riding those coattails.

they shouldn't be reviewing anything

>rogue one
>good

Nigga what?

I just finished watching it 5 mins ago and while the parts where people and vehicles pew pew at each other were cool they could have been better and everything else is just completely forgettable

DUDE LET'S JUST USE CGI FACES TO THESE DEAD PEOPLE ISN'T NOSTALGIA GREAT FUCK MORALS LMAO

It's clear that their movie reviews still revolve around the video game/comic book audience. Any film that could be defined as a "turn your brain off", big budget, CGI-filled mess usually gets a passing grade due to being "fun".

This vid makes me feel really uneasy, wtf..

who is luke skywalker?

Same here, it's very creepy. The Tarkin scenes were very awkward too, they seemed like they would go on forever and he twitched his mouth like he had been to the dentist 2 minutes ago. Fuck you Disney.
They also used some archive footage from one of the pilots in Episode 4 but that was sort of okay.

>killed off all the 1-dimensional characters at the end

SO BRAVE! 8/10!!

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bunny makes every movie great, she should be in every movie

i don't get why animators think models need to have their mouths moving around all the time. everyone looks like they've got a mouse pinned between their tongue and the roof of their mouth and they're trying to keep it from escaping.

Should IGN and those alike even review anything, let alone movies?

What makes the characters 1-dimensional?

Carrie Fisher died after Rogue One came out ya mongo

>7/10
>okay

get outta here IGN

They shouldn't be reviewing video games.

>watch webm
>Rogue one was a horror

i'm suprised

Don't know why they even had to show her face. Getting a shot at here cloaked back was enough, people would get it.

theyre already shit at videogame reviews, why expect anything from their movie/TV/comic/music/literature reviews?

>Fuck we can't make our protagonist seem relate-able or brave in anyway sir.
>Ehh, just have her save a kid in the middle of a battle or something.

why not?