youtu.be/R2IGFCFqGb0
youtube.com/watch?v=9_vmv637oGQ
youtu.be/bCvdD1QptMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've seen it.

I am the only one on Sup Forums who has seen this movie

pretty obscure

That's not how I remembered it.

No it isn't. It's even in the Criterion Collection.

Was kino when I was a kid, but it probably sucks ass.

>taking the bait

Holy shit. I'm a fucking idiot.

fuck off i've seen it too.

seen it liked it

pic related. oh wait, here's the whole fuckin movie right here

youtu.be/R2IGFCFqGb0

trips of truth.

Jeez, has no-one else seen this yet?

thanks user .. this movie in this particular thread and the meme around it is only accessible to a few selected individuals .. im glad i met you

are you being sarcastic? it's a very famous movie

This movie seemed to be on either WGN or TBS every weekend during the 80's yet I've never met anyone who knows what I'm talking about if I mention it.

I think there's only 2 others on this board who've seen this.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_vmv637oGQ

This was the only Dreyer I didn't see on 35mm during a retrospective in 2009. Probably my favourite.

SPACE HERPES!!

My friend talked about it a lot and wanted to get us to watch it. Maybe we actually did, but I can't remember.

>This was the only Dreyer I didn't see on 35mm during a retrospective in 2009.
god i wish that were me

We're probably 5 guys on Earth who have seen it, but what a masterpièce.

Move to Toronto or another city with a cinematheque and it could be!

Good idea. I'll move in a few years hopefully.

This was the first korean movie I saw. Before this, I didn't know they had a film industry. I've seen a lot of korean movies since then.
Oddly enough, someone on this board recommended it many years ago.

Enchanted Journey? Seen it too, Orson had a role in it.

This has literally had it's own Sup Forums threads before (I know, I've made them). Great flick though, actually was watching a news program about the Chinese robot expo that went on a week or so back, and some of the robots there made me think of this film.

I think the most obscure movie I've ever seen is maybe DJ Q-Bert's Wave Twisters.

Are you both joking or something? Old Boy is probably one of the most well known non-Western films of the past 20 years

Everyone born in the 80's or earlier has seen Spacehunter.

Every Le 90's Kid with a CG account has seen it (rip).

I rented that when I was a kid because in Australia the advisory warning said High Level Sex Scene.

It was a fucking lie.

This movie was on HBO a lot during the early 90s. I don't remember If I ever managed to finish watching it.

There was an old horror VHS I found. I think the premise was a woman got an old TV but it only had one channel, and that channel would only show one program 24/7. I think some weird zombie ghost lady eventually comes out of that TV/ I can;t remember the fucking name of it though but I remember the art scaring me as a kid.

I'm glad I met you too.
Have a nice life.

Sounds like The Video Dead.

Pretty damn fucking close premise but it isn't it amazingly.

The Movie Hero starring Jeremy Sisto. Blew my mind when i was 16 years old and made me really want to get into the film business. I honestly think I'm one of a handful of people to see it.

Heres the trailer in case anyone is curious youtu.be/bCvdD1QptMs

Nvm, it is. Found an alternate art for it.

Anything Carpenter