Sup Sup Forums

just came home from watching pic related, did you like it?

solid 7/10 which got me pumped up for alien covenant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2u3eQc_rx54?t=1m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the alien was too powerful

I would unironically suck jakes cock

They gassed it and then electrocuted it. I'd be pissed too.

i liked the design of it, but would have wanted it to evolve a little slower and not end up looking like a huge lotus flower with a mouth.

>Ryan Reynolds is credited as a main star
>Dies within the first half hour
Wew

>japanese guy and black guy are not shown or named at all
is this Sup Forums's movie?

Executive Decision, Highlander 2, godzilla 2014, now this.

I've never seen Event Horizon, should I? Is it better than this?

Yes you should watch it

I'd be surprised if Event Horizon was worse than this.

cineworld

It's in the 10 BDs for 50€ on amazon I might get it for 5 bucks

painfully generic, with a few positive surprises like reynolds being the first to go, and the ending although it was semi-predictable
I didn't really care about any of the characters, since there was pretty much zero development for any of them
but I did enjoy seeing based Kaneda in space again

>just came home from watching pic related, did you like it?

Ripped off Alien but chose the path of lazy writing and making every crewmember absolutely retarded in order to further the plot, then tried to do a Shamalyan ending but failing miserably. Pure trash.

Unsurprisingly it bombed at the box office, which thankfully means we won't have to suffer a sequel.

That sounds like a good deal, do some investigation about the BD transfers though, don't wanna get the shit version if there is one.

What was the twist?

great premise and set design, ruined by a shitty script.

the first 20 minutes or so are really good

Jake lands on earth with the alien while the girl goes careening off into space. I was so convinced that it was the other way around while watching it. Truly the director is a master of suspense.

>Jake lands on earth with the alien while the girl goes careening off into space.

oh shit, Deep Blue Sea 2.0! Was she at all responsible for shit getting out of hand or completely blameless?

walked out in the first 30 seconds when they catch a satellite with a crane and risk a 200 billion dollar space station for some martian dirt.

3/6

Main actor is put in the center and listed first.
Secondary actor is on the right and listed second.
Tertiary actor is on the left and listed third.

Makes perfect sense. What's the issue here?

don't feed the memes

Why exactly is the F so elongated in the poster?
What does that symbolize?
Serious question.

Why is Ryan Reynolds on the cover, he's in the movie for like, ten minutes.

Anyways, the movie was terribly predictable. I guessed all of the scenes before they happened, and the ending was so obvious I laughed when I saw it actually happening in front of me. Also how did the alien get on the cripple's leg, didn't it LITERALLY hit the door that they were sealing off?

Anyways, ending is just a tease for a movie they'll never make. Best case scenario we get a giant monster movie in Vietnam.

Because he's the most popular one

I don't see why they made the ending cliffhanger a thing, it's not like we're getting a sequel to this, and honestly it would have made the rest of the movie at least worth while, seeing as all of our time wasn't wasted on what ended up being a detour.

Also wouldn't the alien just jump to Earth if it could survive burning in the atmosphere? Why didn't it do that instead of trying to get back inside the ISS, which had only like, nine people and was a bitch to get in and out of.

>a bitch to get in and out of.
Apparently the thrusters connected to the habitable spaces

Rebecca Ferguson a cute!

Why did it kill everyone in the first place? What the fuck was his problem?

They treated it pretty badly

Actually I'm realizing more problems.

>If the creature is made up of singular cells that lets it be all brain, all eyeball, all everything all the time, why does it have a rather animalistic look instead of being a giant death blob.

>Why doesn't it split itself into other parts so it can attack multiple people at once.

>If the creature is so smart that it knows how to disable communications on the ISS, why isn't it smart enough to know that we could just feed it food so it doesn't need to murder us. They say "It doesn't hate us, but it needs to eat", no idea how relevant it actually is.

>Why didn't it make one of the humans into a meat puppet, it clearly goes inside of them and devours their guts, it could pretend to be a human and then burst out of their mouth and kill everyone.

>If NASA is so knowledgeable of the alien being evil, why does the girl need to send a message saying how dangerous the alien is if NASA is probably sending the army to kill whatever is in the capsule, assuming it's not human.

>If it needs to breathe, what was its plan to get to a place that had more air than the ISS's limited supply. Was getting caught part of its plan? Did it start a fire? Was the next step in its master plan crashing the ISS? Is the Alien BANE?

Why didn't they just head to the escape pods as soon as Calvin broke the first Guy's hand?

They all had a terminal case of retardism

Everyone in the movie was retarded but she was probably the least retarded of the crew.

The alien is smart enough to manually steer the fucking pod towards earth, bumping the other pod off course and into space

NASA was working with alien life, they had no idea if it would be hostile. When she sent the message about how it had broken through their two firewalls, they assumed they would all be killed and tried to push the ISS into deep space.

It didn't steer the pod, it just took his hands off the control stick causing autopilot to kick in. She hit a piece of debris that knocked her of course

Would they really try try to push the multi billion dollar space station to deep space after one negative message? Seems unlikely.

needs the Superman 2 screaming sound effect when they launch Zod and Co. into space

youtu.be/2u3eQc_rx54?t=1m7s

Would you want to risk a hostile Ayy lmao coming to earth?

I just doubt they would take that course of action before making sure it was really impossible to kill it.

I don't even feel the need to rate it. I've literally seen it all before but done better. One of the most pointless, most retarded movies I've ever seen.

>I don't even feel the need to rate it. I've literally seen it all before but done better. One of the most pointless, most retarded movies I've ever seen.

Holy shit this, I watched it with three of my friends and this was pretty much the summary

Oh that makes more sense. I still felt the alien was a bit too conveniently smart.

Why do they fuck around with the order of the names on a poster or video cover like this? Just have the actor's name above each respective actor's image.

Is it something to do with who got top billing or some shit? This really aggravates me.

you answered your own question which you could have googled instead of subjecting us to your whinging, you fucking woman

It's still retarded