What's your thoughts on reddit's taste in tv & film?

What's your thoughts on reddit's taste in tv & film?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont base my taste on meme websites. I saw the show and i liked it

How do you know what reddit likes unless you've been there?

Horrid. You can just smell the reddit of some guys.

Sup Forums users are usually a big wide spectrum of people. I know this because I've befriended people on here and met them IRL, meetups, spotting anons in my workplace etc.

Reddit, however, are unironically all the same. Pale, boring, incredibly shit sense of humor, self-important, likes "science" and "dank memes". Often found with a shaggy beard, smug attitude of being smarter than others even though they're struggling through their engineering's degree (they blame it on being lazy, not dumb).

They like stuff that they think would make them look cool, smart, quirky or better than others. List of such: Queen, Firefly, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, "alcohol", "manly bacon" etc.

They're the most basic bitch case of failed normies out in society. They're often high functioning compared to some Sup Forums users, in the sense that they have a skinny-fat equally boring girlfriend (who's a portal fan) and probably run some shit dead-end job or meme university degree.

Kill yourself

>You can just smell the reddit of some guys.

I have been there and it was awful.
Also reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/
Read the comments. Are they trying to be funny or are they imitating reddit and morty?

>all these projections by some fat neckbeard faggot with a superiority complex

is there an album with all these?

OP here. I visit it everyday but they always down vote all my comments so I have to come here to mock them.

>projections
bitch where? have you met a fucking "redditor" in real life? if you had you would know what kind of person i'm talking about

>2011+6
>being retarded

I'm not a fucking pussy so I'll admit that I was a former Redditor.

The thing is that Reddit doesn't necessarily have shit taste, it's just that they have something very close to it. A bunch of people there parade Star Wars as the greatest film ever made, and The Office as the kino of a generation. Not great films but serviceable none the less.

You don't have a real life, neckbeard, that's why you care about online communities this much.

Bigger question is if reddit is beneath us then why are there literally like 7 threads dedicated to this show? Also I like it

>Being this invested in a Malaysian jigsaw puzzle board

Kek

I do have a real life but whatever floats your boat dog. Online communities and people's general internet use have become so widespread that you actually notice them and their impact in your day-to-day life nowadays.
The internet culture of the 90's/00's where it was just a bunch of fat nerds is gone; everyone, literally everyone, is online all the time, and are bound to cling to some of the major internet communities.
Most people you meet are just on instagram, facebook, twitter, snapchat and so on. Then you got your tumblr kids, you got your deviantart weirdos, 9gag guys, and then of course redditors and 4channers.

If you don't encounter the physical manifestations of internet communities in your everyday life, you're probably living in some third world shit hole

I browse reddit everyday and enjoy it.

It's one guy spamming I think.

Some boards are really good, especially for nische things. I browse r/judo for judo related stuff and r/kappa for video game related stuff. However the website as a whole is just a horrible rehash of the same stale jokes and opinions. the upvote/downvote system is terrible in every way, you just see lowest common denominator content and circlejerked opinions

>kickstarter url