twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754183032110735360
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S NEVER OVER

gonna need a source my turkish friendo

>NO SOURCES
>JUST ALL CAPS
YOU GET A SAGE

sage

That was quick. I went to bed some 6 hours ago. Thought that shit would continue hitting the fan throughout the whole day. Apparently the cops are superior to the army for whatever reason. RIP coup. You did your best. Now it's business as usual. Well, right after the public executions of the ones responsible...

>No sources
>no info about Ankara
>hurr Erdogan won
What's with all these pro Government posters. You've been saying that the coup lost for fucking 7 hours

6 hours ago it all seemed to be crazy, but it seems like the tide has turned already. There's no sticky anymore, the MSM is giving the narrative that there are still small pockets of resistance clashing with the loyalists, and it all seems to be ending, in general. But hey, this is just my opinion. I could easily be wrong. We'll see in a few hours. It doesn't seem like anything major's going to happen anymore.

1 kebab has been deposited into your account.

As a pilot

Let me tell you that that airport is definitely not open.

> ISTANBUL AIRPORT HAS STARTED REGULAR FLIGHTS AGAIN

I see

Basically Istanbul won by Erdoğan, Ankara is still sorta under control by military but things calmed down.

I think this was all fake to strengthen Erdoğan as a dictator but hey, what do I know

Question: Were the rebels secular? Muslim Brotherhood? And which way will Edrogan portray them?

mobile.twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754182065138966528

Get off Sup Forums Erdogan

Stop posting this dumb ass shit.

confirmed 42 dead, 60 wounded

this is a dark day for Turkey, regardless of who wins.

mobile.twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754182065138966528

The chief military officer has been "rescued"

Pro-coup rebel leader Samir Al-Haid has been captured, reports #GovernmentForces

It's over.

source?

They should've asked us hispanics how to military coup a government before starting

TEKBIR!!

can a turkbro elaborate as to whether or not people in turkey actually support erdogan?

lmao the former president was on tv when this shit started and he kept telling "we are not a south american country, this shit shouldn't happen"

Fuck off, Erdogan.

What the hell is that gremlin in the first picture?

half of the country supports him, which is enough for absolute power sadly

Hahahahaha

The Air Force and Navy have literally shut down all airports and ports.

How the fuck is it over?

So how much is Erdogoon paying you?

end your fucking life you islamic shill.

>half of the country supports him
really? i've visited turkey a few times and literally every single person that i've talked to hates him and thinks that he is pissing on ataturk's grave.

Because the military officers who staged the coup are getting arrested left and right.

because you are speaking to educated people who can speak english, not the rural/islamic people who support him

>it's over
>no it's not
>it's over
>no it's not
>it's over
>no it's not
>it's over
>no it's not
>it's over
>no it's not

A justified coup. Erdoğan needs to be ousted to save the Turkish republic. I still hope that the coup forces are soldiering on. Let there be a few years of military government and a purge of Islamist forces! AKP should be banned like the terrorist organization it is.

Could it be? Is his tyrany finally over?

>thinking you got to speak with the real turkish

you had a discussion with a few rich born turkish people who barely know turkey (and who hid when the secular army announced the coup instead of supporting them)

>because you are speaking to educated people who can speak english, not the rural/islamic people who support him
makes sense

praying for my brothers fighting the good fight!

Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!

NO

THIS HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL

ANKARA WILL HOLD

THERE WILL BE A CIVIL WAR

>not wanting to enjoy the wonder of an old school military dictatorship

pot, meet kettle

Let's be real, it's pretty much over and the fact that the west have voiced their support for Erdogan won't really make the rebels more popular.

It's a bit ironic how the west did the opposite thing in Ukraine, despite also being democratically chosen, but I guess Merkel and co love Erdogan way too much.

Secular
Traitors

LOL they are getting the fuck out of there.

>he hasn't heard of Koksal Baba

>tfw you will never fit in

>IT IS OVER, MILITARY LOST

Good, the last thing the EU needs is Turk membership.

WHERE ARE THE 60K SYRIAN BORDER TROOPS THAT WENT DARK

WHAT IS GOING ON IN ANKARA

THIS SHIT ISNT FUCKING OVER YOU FUCKING SHILL

If the smartest and brightest hate him then this Coup will hopefully be successful.

I saw the 5 generals and 29 colonels arrested on CNN

>Because the military officers who staged the coup are getting arrested left and right

Yeah sure thing mate, I'm sure the general on the syrian border was staging the coupe.

Erdogan has literally lost every battleship and fighter aircraft along with Ankara, yet somehow it's over because soldiers who left the military got lynched on a bridge by his ISIS boys.

WHY DIDN'T YOU CAPTURE OR KILL ERDOGAN FIRST

were any of the generals named yilmaz?

>60k border troops

there was what, a single twitter source for that 5 hours ago.

To be honest, the more I think about the more I believe this was faked by Erdoğan.

a coup usually happens around 4 am when nobody is noticing. This shit happened at around 9 pm when everyone was watching. This is a power play by Erdoğan, strengthening his position, nothing more.

It's just sad that 20 year old soldiers who had nothing to do with any of this had to die in the process

>5 generals and 29 colonels just hanging out in enemy territory waiting to be atrested by the police

They're either the most retarded military leaders in history or it's bullshit.

Erdogan's purge has already begun. He's going to kill all of the old guard and replace them with ISIS freaks.

Come on Ankara don't fail me now, hoping that a few battalions will suddenly turn anti government and fuck shit up.

It was from the Interior Minister

I did hear some people were arrested when CNN Turk was overtaken

What?
I agree that the West is fucking Turkey beyond imagination, but supporting civilian protesters and a military coup are very different things

How incompetent do you have to be to attempt a coup without one of the first things you do being capture the current government leaders before the realize what is going on.

Are you fucking retarded?

at this point the only thing that makes sense is fucking false flag

the following weeks erdogan will do whatever the fuck he wants with a nice 55% approval rating for sharia courts

>thinking that seculars would delibarately doom themselves so Erdogan could profit from them

I think they're just dumb, my friend. Bad organization, lack of the ruthlessness necessary. Doesn't help that apparently most of these soldiers are barely 20

I dunno, whole thing seems weird. I think they didn't expect civilians attacking them, they didn't wanna fire at them so they lost

they bombed Erdogan's home minutes after he left

it could have turned out completely differently

they screwed up their first shot and it's a huge mistake at this level

The West will do nothing once dozens are executed or tortured

Dat facial expression.

Pride even when losing.

What a FUCKING ALPHA

> but I guess Merkel and co love Erdogan way too much

Haven't checked for updates, but Germany was one of the countries which hesitated to comment on the situation. Having to deal with a nice secular military government would be much less hassle than continuing to put up with Erdogan.

yeah how do you fuck that up, did he leave though a el chapo tunnel?

Wouldn't it be normal to expect citizens to rally against a military takeover? How could they misjudge it? Or, they were set up?

of course we won't its all part of the plan

it's true that it was pretty one-sided

it was especially ridiculous to see pro-coup bombing the parliament building, as if it mattered at all

they didn't get a single member of the government, which is fishy

but I still think it's out of sheer incompetence, this is way too much for it to be Erdogan's scheme

Reports that pro-government military is getting ready to attack pro-coup airbases that have been attacking targets in Ankara. This seems like the do or die moment for the coup. If they can't repel these attacks it's over and if the sight of military-on-military fighting doesn't cause more forces to defect to the coup then it's over.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGiOFmdXM8c

>less roaches.
>Sad day.

aayyyyyy

Exactly, i think they expected people to support them

What a shock it had to be when they realized they were surrounded by islamic roaches

well they can't approach Erdogan's home to begin with, they just knew he got in there and thought it was still the case probably

they could have engaged in combat on ground to be sure, guess that wasn't an option for them

haha

Conflict News says:

- 60 dead
- 1000 injured
- 754 members of armed forces arrested
- 29 colonels
- 5 generals
- Operations continue

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754183032110735360

YOU WERE SO CLOSE

It already happened. They lost the airbase in which they were holding the chief commander of the military hostage

I bought some gold from Yilamz back in 94!

haha one muslim truck driver is more deadly than an entire military coup d'etat in a major state

The thing is, even the leftists/seculars are against a military coup because of what happened in the 80s.

The best thing they could have done was do this shit at 4 am, when everyone was sleeping so Erdoğan couldn't spread propaganda through fucking facetime

well shit

Do you know what airbase that was? I'm reading that the operation is focused on Guvercinlik and Akinci but this could be old news that's just now making its way to Twitter.

It's Akıncı

The military had no intentions of killing anyone, much less civilians.

And thus dies the last chance of Turkey not to become the next Afghanistan. The military was the last Kemalist stronghold. People are celebrating a dictator using propaganda, censorship and threats of violence to have mostly morons vote for him so he can do away with the very democracy.

It also means that conflict and war with the Kurds is inevitable. I'm kinda surprised the Kurds didn't leap at this chance.

Why couldn't they just send an assassin to kill Erdogaunt?

kurds were treated worse when seculars were in power lel

Because they are stupid Turks.

The poor bastards were probably set up to fail.

Is that a fighter shooting at the crowd?

doesnt erdogan have a gundam?

Good news is that here goes the last hope for Cockroaches to enter EU. Literally nobody but Germans want Erdrogan in.

Erdogan will gain so much popularity he will become the sultan he wanted to be

This is fucked up the door of Europe are plagued

Kek

Even so, they should have done more than sit on their hands.
I thought generals would have been smart enough to see what would follow if they stayed out of it & let the false-flag/small coup fail.

Where the fuck is the CIVILIAN support for this COUP you fucking dumb roaches. HELP THE FUCKING SECULARS YOU MORONS.

Stop slowing their progress down.

attack helicopter
firing at building behind crowd

>supporting a coup

I take it you've never lived under one. My family is as secular as it gets but even they were against the coup because of what happened in the previous ones, especially in 82