What happens if players kneel during national anthem?

What happens if players kneel during national anthem?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5327429/Black-college-tennis-star-says-white-player-racist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Butthurt triggered conservatards boo

Game resumes as normal

Won't happen. The Super Bowl is too big of an event for that nonsense.

A player from the Pats or Eagles kneeling is far less likely than anyone in Minnesota giving a shit.

the game get's cancelled

this would be gold

A safety

they will be contractually obliged not to make political or religious statements. (religious observation such as praying is always allowed of course)

breaking that contract will mean forfeiture of all monies owed. so it will not happen

would love it though, just to see the colour of donald pump's face lol

huge twitter fight

the wall10 feet and such, also 6 six rings slut

drumpf would be eternally BTFO if the pats kneeled

They'll be dragged out to the parade grounds and shot in the back of the head.

THAT'S how much we love freedom!

Honestly if people didn’t get triggered then they’d stop, which is why the majority of them did stop. People just stopped giving a shit. Anyone who stopped watching football because of it probably never watched anyway.

ISIS gets Superb Owl Champions rings

then i'll turn off the t.v., give my 3 foot hero to some homeless guys and go smoke a fat doobie.

nothing
exactly like what happened when they did it before

The press at large also stopped covering and talking about it with the exception of hard right wing sites that make their money by riling up impotent old white men and impotent NEET white bois.

A commercial break

>being this triggered from a dude kneeling.

Yikes you redneck fuckers are softer than talc.

Wow, what a whiny little bitch you are.

a very brief power outage followed by the player(s) disappearing

*turn off the tv*
*go to church*

Worst thing that could happen to the league, I think. Because now all the casuals will be turned off too.

Are conservatives the true snowflakes

>get's

when they start pulling shit like this, then yes.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5327429/Black-college-tennis-star-says-white-player-racist.html

>The university said on Monday that Brown has been suspended indefinitely
Based

We wait for the XFL to watch football again

sure, however you wanna feel about it, my point is that conservatives complain about stuff, liberals ruin lives, careers, etc with force when they are butthurt. So that would make them the actual snowflakes.

>Black twitter, do ya thing
MAXIMUM CRINGE

amerimuds will be triggered about their safe zone and cry for weeks

What? That guy is responsible for his own actions lol

Wouldn’t it be “Die Untermensch?”

"mensch" is a male word in german but in plural it would be "die untermenschen"

Oh. I thought “Mensch” was itself plural

Absolutely nothing.

Sure, that's not my point, the point is conservatives generally support free speech, liberals don't. There are liberals in all sorts of positions of power, athletes, professors, politicians etc that spew unbelievably racist rhetoric all the time and they aren't fired. It happens rarely, but for the most part it's because conservatives have thicker skin and don't get as assmad, conservatives support free speech.

also your argument is extremely flawed, no property, life, or liberty was encroached upon by roasting the black guy. that's like saying some teen that gets jail time in chicago for smoking pot is "responsible for his actions".

maximal butthurt

>that's like saying some teen that gets jail time in chicago for smoking pot is "responsible for his actions".
Yes
He is

Flag and 800yd penalty against the eagles

Black unemployment is at its lowest rate everin the US , blacks are getting privileged treatment when they apply for universities or jobs and get chosen over more qualified people of other races in the US, the Oscars gave black actors as many nominations as never before and cops in America recently murdered a white kid, showing that they're just a power-hungry bunch of killers towards ALL races equally.

What exactly should blacks at this point still protest about?