P
P
E
D

Jews are just better dude.

I'm watching this now. Looks like a ps2 game

Hes one of the reasons undisputed was a good movie, guy has charisma

give me one (1) way in which the jews are better than goyim

He was giving him double the normal amount. JP broke the deal. Dindu nuffin wrong.

is he jewish too?

Highest IQ
Strong community
Funnier
Successful

you literally can't compete

Fellow Britbong watching Film4?

They have more money

Just breakin balls.

he was almost TOO bad-ass

Yes. The 2D version looks really off

Also just breakin balls

His family emigrated to Israel in 1972. His father, Alexander "Sasha", was an English teacher, and his mother Malka, a German teacher. His maternal grandfather Meshulem Surkis was a Yiddish writer, journalist, actor, and a theater critic, a well known activist in the Yiddish cultural world.

Nah he didn't insult nobody

You're just older

Everyone is wrong in a Cameron movie

>Abandoning the ways of shamanism and betraying both his people and his mentor to the demon-lord Kil'jaeden for personal gain and power, Gul'dan was directly responsible for the orcs' fall to demonic enslavement as well as for the Horde's invasion of Azeroth.
unless you are cheering for the burning legion, then guldan did many things wrong...

>run everything
>w-we are still superior!
Whites everyone

literally

Don't enlarge it.

Fuck off.

>Hitler? He won't amount to a thing, you'll see.

Asians have the highest IQ. Apart from that you're right

is this because avatar is on tv right now?

Akshyually Asians have an average IQ of 105 and Ashkenazi Jews have an average one of 115.

>Funnier
Nah, the rest are true though.

Always bet on Oswald Mosley and the IL Duce

Goering was such a cutie

you're right, my bad

Fucking white males!

>fought for his country in the oil and water wars
>established three settlements producing what people need to survive
>keeps his people safe and fed
>rations the water to stop his people from becoming dependent
>gives purpose to the war boys, a group of people with nothing to live for
>actually loves and cares about his wives
>tries to ensure he has an heir to prevent a succession crisis after his death

based jewspotter this board would be shit without you

Textbook definition

>Take the rap for murder sparing the mother of your child from prison
>Have him killed over a petty incident from years ago
Fuck niggers.

Chris Pines maternal grandpa was jewish, so he's not really. The rest are

>he doesnt know burning legion wants to save the universe from the void lords
>they were the good guys all along

that means he's ethnically jewish as well

>raping casca in-front of guts

He was just trying to live his life.

This 2bh

i agree

He doesn't deserve to live if he's driving that thing. Bean did literally nothing wrong.

How is this different from white, if I saw them on the street they'd all look white to me.

True, but actually he was killed by the NF/Mick's criminal associates. It's heavily implied that pic related is Mick's brother. The NF doesn't kill people for just abandoning the cause. I'd guess the deal between the nigs and the NF was brokered in prison. So he was fucked no matter what.

He'd be perfect for Cable. Not that dude who played Zod.

it's because they are all ashkenazi

Whos the guy in 2nd row with red jacket?

objectively speaking...

I didn't even vote for Trump (abstained this election) but I would vote for this man.

are you gay?

Flash.

The only thing he has done wrong is thinking he has to intimidate the other survivor colonies to thrive. They don't. It will be made clear to him, in the end.

He insulted him a little bit, he got a little outta hand himself.

>ashkenazi
>ash
>nazi

Hm.

david mazouz and jay baruchel are of sephardic jewish descent

ezra miller

He just wanted to make Detroit safe.

My country of five million people has 1800 jews. I have never seen a stereotypical jew here, do they really smell like burnt leather?

>the ugliest, least talented ones

Paedophilia

This desu.

Fuck the patriarchy.

seinfeld is also of sephardic descent
his mom's jewish family is from syria

Sorry to hear about the playoff streak, you guys wont be heading there in a long time with the average prospects you have....

that's johnny harris (mick) brother irl who is not an actor and was not credited for his role probably because it could be a spoiler

what's that country?

Not an anglo, bro. Holy shit anglos are hideous

Literally everyone you posted is ugly.

that's why he's neurotic, balding, knock-kneed and otherwise actually looks like a jew

>brits are aryan
heh

i'm going to diverge from the usual who-can-be-the-edgiest-12yo nature of these threads for a moment and post someone who actually would be a gr8 m8 m8

yeah it is a little ironic though the nazis never called themselves nazis cause it basically means idiot in german

This, desu.

he didn't even get johnny so fail.

Blade runner is dinducore

Deranged Fallen Titan Sargeras wants to destroy everything the same way Forerunners had the rings to destroy all life so the flood couldn't survive, except they the forerunners had repopulated everythin. Except Sargeras just wants to wipe out all life so the void lords can't corrupt anything.

Just don't forget to bring the cerds

and ofc b/c the holocaust was actually a huge eugenics scheme perpetrated by the ashkenazi to cleanse the race before establishing israel. this was largely done through the influence of the thule society on the early nazis. in order to suppress this truth two opposing narratives, both false, were established: the holocaust was a complete fabrication vs the holocaust was much more widespread and a key tenant of nazi ideology. after israel was established the US and USSR quickly recognized it so they could begin deporting their unwanted jews to said nation

keep calm and mind the cerds
youtube.com/watch?v=JAW0_jjbIaE

He just wanted more life, fucker