Th transgener woman Jazz on the TLC series "This is Jizz" is unable to get sex reassignment surgery because the...

Th transgener woman Jazz on the TLC series "This is Jizz" is unable to get sex reassignment surgery because the hormones male her develop a micro penis which is too small or SRS..
What does Sup Forums think of this plot twist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but abella danger doesnt have a penis

did you just make that up?

So its either wait for the testosterone to permanently make them look like men or do female puberty but be stuck with the penis. Ouch.

The only medical procedure it needs is euthanasia.

No.
>in the trailer two of the doctors say pretty disturbing things and you see Jazz is visibly upset. One doc says something like "the puberty blockers are amazing, revolutionary, but the problem is they don't leave much material to work with down there"
>The second doctor is blunter and says "because of the blockers I can't do the surgery- I can't do the surgery you want".

Hormone blockers = micropenis.
Micropenis = no inverted penis vagina.

The people pushing trans are leaving them crippled for life. They can't "become a woman" because they haven't grown a dick which means these trannies can't even "go back" to being male. Trans advocates and hormone blocking has fucked up their chance to be any gender.

I'm actually amazed this has never come up in the perpetual tranny debate here

This is how it works. Don't let any of that pseudo-science bullshit about being born in the wrong body persuade you.
>child latches on to unusual toy or item of clothing (which is perfectly normal, most children do at some point)
>if you have a son, this unusual item might be a barbie doll, or a hair brush, or a pair of mum's high heels (my brother latched onto pushing a teddy bear around the garden in a pram when he was 5, my best mate used to play with his sisters bratz dolls)
>if left alone, kids wont associate the toy with being a female, they'll just grow out of it and continue a normal life
>if under the 'care' of leftist, indoctrinated retard parents, their neiche, their strange enjoyment from female toys will be overcompensated for
>mum will buy them more girls toys because "omg what if he's a girl!!!"
>mum catches son putting on makeup / dress just like his toy doll has on (children copy from their environment, again, a normal process but with the wrong environment)
>retarded parent continues to facilitate neiche, buying son dresses and possibly even makeup sets
>by the time son goes to school, he is already to far gone into his neiche to fit in at school
>he becomes an outcast and becomes even more strongly identified with his neiche of being a girl (this is why gays and trans act as if their /only/ personality trait is their gender or sexuality, completely over the top and flamboyant) whereas the normal boys will adopt a group mentality, being part of a society (like a football team or something)
>eventually the pyschologically damaged child is exposed to the option of physically damaging themselves with hormone blockers ready for puberty
>this is followed by opposite hormone implants and eventually surgery
>what you are left with is a damaged, confused shell of a man who is half male half broken freak

Why does she need sex reassignment?

Life uh uh uh uh finds a way

>she

Something about the mouth on this fag is keeping it from being even close to passable.

> She
Yes, Jazz is a woman

Why isn't this looked as a serious mental disorder?

desu trannies are only hot with micro penises.
A full out MtF tranny with a fake vagina is disgusting as fuck desu, you'd need to be a real degenerate to slam that instead of a tight boipussy.

Because it's much more profitable to have a medical industry catering to all the stuff you need to transform the body.

Even hotter desu

Because it isnt. Trans people have been an important part of human history. Catherine the great was probably trans.

>has a dick
>has a Y chromosome

lolno you faggot
Im a unicorn btw

>0.04% of the population with this mental disorder is important

no

>What kind of transition do you want?

You make sick money peddling animal hormones and expensive cosmetic surgeries to these fuckers. More money than a simple anti-schizoid pill would.

kek

SO I CAN'T BECOME A WOMAN?!

This is very concerning.

Anything that would lead to self mutilation and a loss of identity is a mental disorder

>Implying you fucking degenerates wouldn't want to be with Jazz even if he (female) has a tiny little cock (female) instead of a vagina (male)

Is the one in the middle a real female?

No that's the grandpa.

Are these the "white" hispanics i always hear about?

They're jews

I doubt that's how it always happens but i'm sure it is a lot of the time. another way it could happen is a boy has a sister that he feels is getting more attention. boy decides she gets more attention because she's a girl(and he may be right) so he decides he is a girl. normal parents would tell the kid to cut it out, shitty parents take the boy down the rabbit hole and boom you've got yourself a tranny 10 years down the road. or something.

I do think it's pretty much the parents fault most of the time. The thing is, even if a boy is naturally more feminine then the average boy, that doesn't mean he's a fucking girl trapped in a boys body. There are more feminine men, the end. There are also women that have more masculine traits, more testosterone probably. Doesn't make them a man trapped in a woman's body.

What the fuck ever happened to accepting yourself the way you are anyway? That used to be a thing.

No, they're brown Armenian Jews like the Kardashians.

>0.04% of the population is normal

Really hate the way tumblrettes and the media are trying to force this

>I'm actually amazed this has never come up in the perpetual tranny debate here

Maybe because your only proof is a trailer of a TV show you've never watched?

Nice anecdotal evidence. Transitioning is still the best way to treat gender dysphoria.

So you think Jazz masturbates to sph?

Or do the drugs make it impossible for his micropenis get hard?

Does he have to toy his Jazzhole for an anal orgasm?

Because they cant even pretend to be a "girl" if they have a 1 inch wiener between their legs. It ruins the immersion for them or something and they get sad

>>You make sick money peddling animal hormones and expensive cosmetic surgeries to these fuckers.
Not to mention female fashion in male sizes.

>Transgenders have a 40% suicide rate
>somehow people don't think it's a mental illness

>that nose
>that weird upper lip

No way fag

Then why is the suicide rate still massive after transitioning even in the most progressive countries in the world?
They need pimozide, not HRT. Too bad simple pills don't make as much money as surgeries and life long HRT.

>thinking your natural body parts don't belong to you

>not a mental illness

uses his jazz hands for that

White hispanics are literally white. Like blonde hair and blue eyes, red hair and freckles. I used to live in Miami and there's quite a few, at least in the more affluent parts of town. Oftentimes they're Europeans who immigrated to South America, Cuba, etc. in the 19th and early 20th century and then didn't really interbreed outside of their social class. But, because they lived in a place for decades they assimilated into the culture and consider themselves Colombian or Panamanian or whatever. And maybe they picked up a thimble-full of dark skinned blood because someone's great-great grandpa couldn't keep their hands off the chocolate, but then they just tan well.

Yeah because they don't end up killing themselves anyways once their 15 minutes of fame are over...

wow user you sound like an expert, you should write a book

>Then why is the suicide rate still massive after transitioning even in the most progressive countries in the world?
Because people keep peddling shit towards trans people and trans advocates. It's not that hard to comprehend.

I mean, people still defend the "sanctity" of fucking public restrooms. As if there's anything stopping perverts from just walking into the women's restroom right now except the ladies' sign.

Um, that's only because bigots like you refuse to treat them like their real gender.
Educate yourself, shitlord

Yeah but then you could call religious people an mental illness and most of them are productive members of society

>citation needed
Those doctors are now permanently fucking up childrens' genitals with the full blessing of the cultural establisment. Liberals always need to push so kind of 'oppression' agenda so now they push gender propaganda into the minds of small children, scarring them mentally and physically for life. In time we will look back on this as among the sickest things society has ever allowed.

>the real gender is in their head

lel all you microdicked fucks are literally hung like little girls

Because those ones are hons(nonpassable)
it's like regular ugly women.

>tfw your language don't separate sex and gender

feels good man

You guys should take bio and learn more about this girl and cases about gender dysphoria. Hopefully you don't go to a shit school. I also feel doubtful because I feel as if this thread is filled with high schoolers or community college degenerates:( But seriously crazy stuff man.

>Muuuh opresssion
This shit would never hold up in an actual scientific paper. HRT has no scientific basis except some biased Humanities studies based on speculation.

Also you can never convince a general populace to treat a man in a dress as a woman no matter what your professor says.

>having a dick so small it can't even be turned into a pussy

Literally the ultimate SPH

>this girl

Surprised that such a shameless plug type of show isn't titled 'All that Jazz' or something equally cliche.

What's the suicide rate on /reddit9k/ posters? If we start calling the trannys mentally ill and putting them in camps then these permavirgins need to start wearing identifying badges and getting gassed too. Not that I ever thought of gassing /reddit9k/ abnormies or designed the "Virgin badge" they will all have to wear in the virgin camps when I'm named God Emperor or anything.

Again, we're talking fucking sweden and norway. The suicide rates are still massive there. This is not a society problem. Gays didn't have these issues with suicide and criminality in the 70s and 80s.

Transsexuals exhibit the same shit that the untreated mentally ill do. Down to the suicide rates and drug abuse.

not nearly 40% faggot

The same goes for people who believe in "god"
as they are "made up shit"

>Not cut off their dicks = Sending them to gas chambers
I swear arguing with liberal trannies is like talking to a wall that constantly changes your arguments.

to be fair, even if people in norway and sweden won't actually hurt or harass trannies, they still give them looks and shut them out, mostly because they can't be assed to deal.

that said, trannies should be used as kindle.

>bullying /r9k/ when they're literally more trap friendly than /lgbt/
Typical lefty can't live without an enemy.

>Calling me a liberal tranny when I said I want to gas them all

I swear arguing with fat retarded /reddit9k/ permavirgins is like talking to a wall that is fat, ugly, unlovable, and will never have a gf.

It being a crime that can get you put on the sex offender's registry is a pretty strong deterrent.

>Fat alt-right /reddit9k/ automatically starts calling me a liberal when I start making fun of his fat pussy safespace

Typical /reddit9k/ beta can't live without a persecution complex.

Mate, gay people had to deal with far, far worse in the last century. Pro gay arguments in the 80s were all about how gay men had similar productivity to straight men despite persecution, which was true.
Why can't trannies do the same? Something is a mental illness when it impedes your ability to function. Being gay really doesn't outside of STD rates while being transsexual makes you a suicide and prostitution time bomb.

Doctors think the same of trannies. But nobody wants to risk a license that has taken 20 years to build so they all just nod to shoddy Humanities scientific papers that would never ever pass for any other treatment. But this one is politicized and no doctor dares risking their licenses to fight off liberal college kids. Better to just shut up and let this anomaly slide so you can get back to normal work.

>tfw mtf trap and keeping my big dick
Am I making the right move, bros? My past boyfriends have told me it's cute

>roleplaying on a mongolian throat-singing board

Is there anything more pathetic?

I don't mind gay people but trannies are an abomination.

You're getting very defensive there tranny. It's ok. We totally believe you are a cute anime girl!

kill yourself, autist

Not roleplaying I'm being serious

That's seriously rough. Illustrates the need for better SRS techniques (though any FtM guy could have told you that - turning a penis into a vagina is far easier than turning a vagina into a penis).

no

if I fuck a trap I want them to be as feminine as possible, tiny dick included

theyre also not allowed to touch it whilst I call them a faggot and slap them in the face

Not his fault. The antiretrovirals he takes for his GRIDS is fucking with his brain user

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Breathes in

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That post doesn't even make sense. I give you as many points for it as you have had girlfriends. You have to go back.

>I'm sorry, kid, but I can't turn your dick inside-out.

Oh, no! Trump's done it again.

#smdh

It is, but it took a while to discover that transitioning worked out better than therapy.

Watching anime is gayer than being a disgusting tranny faggot unironically. You have to go back.

>its another tranny thread

Their real gender is different from their social gender. And social gender is dependent on how others view you, not how you present yourself to the world. If someone looks at Jazz and thinks 'thats a boy' they are just as correct as they would if they looked at Jazz and thought 'thats a girl' if it alligns with that person's own definition of what socially seperates man from woman.
Same could be said for anyone not just Jazz, I guess. Depends on the other individual's social definition of what a male/female is. A large portion of the population are probably socially hermaphrodites

>micro penis
3 inches dicks are the best dicks

I work for a state medical licensing board and nobody would ever prosecute a doctor for taking a stand on a political issue. I mean if they were posting videos of themselves in Klan robes ranting about niggers on Facebook they might get a nasty letter and a visit from an investigator, but the only consequences for them would be in the media. We don't even discipline the licensed of anti-vaxxers or naturopathic quacks unless they actually kill somebody.

Why were trans committing suicide again? I don't remember Trump ever mentioning trans.

Rofl

Pence wants to electrocute their balls (female).

>nose
>eyebrows
They don't look latino at all.

Right, but he's not the president. Do vice presidents make laws?

You're not David, 30 overweight miserable and in desperate need for attention. You're actually Alicia, a cute 10 year old blonde girl from Sweden. I get it. This is completely sane and normal behaviour that should be encouraged.

its a bullshit story cause she wants to keep the penis

youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E

>tfw sarina will never not have a cock

I'm not like you degenerates, I don't like penises, I just want to see sarina getting rammed from behind and not having a penis