ITT: Films everyone loves but you hate

ITT: Films everyone loves but you hate.

LOTR trilogy

StarWars.jpg

StarTrek.jpg

LordOfTheRings.jpg

Why would i hate a movie?

Back to the Future.

wait, everyone meaning Sup Forums, or just everyone in the world?
Anyway, I'd go for the Avengers, especially their members stand alone movies and the fast and furious franchise

Any and all Capeshit/StarWars

Every reply before mine, and also The Godfather and Taxi Driver. Not even baiting

why?

The Godfather is good but overrated. Scarface is mine. That movie is dumb as fuck and I'll never understand why it had such a pop culture impact.

Pulp fiction.

LOTR

These. The capeshit that I've seen have been some of the most boring films I've ever watched.

Probably because yer a faggot

I'm glad the main character gets not work anymore. What a garbage ass movie.

The Avengers and everything made after it feels so fucking different atmosphere-wise than the movies preceding them, they feel so bland and forced now.

fucking faggot
i agree
agree
agree
agree

i would have to say mine is tommy boy

It came out when hiphop started getting pushed by kikes and niggers loved it because AYO VIOLENT DRUG DEALING N SHIT NIGGA

Star Trek 2009

Anything from Tarantino. Cept, maybe, Jackie Brown.

Dead Pool

say what you want about mcu, but I felt like I was being water boarded with quips that aren't going to be funny anymore in about a year

>troll containment thread

Guradians of the Galaxy. What the fuck is wrong with people?

The Godfather and Taxi driver were just boring for me. I'm not gonna pretend I'm some art student faggot film enthusiat or anything.
Also I didn't like Leon the Professional, as the pedo vibes got too weird for me. Turned it of 3/4ers into the movie

>everyone who doesn't like what I like is le ebin trole meme

the matrix

Mike?

You mean pleb containment thread

The Mattress

I thought Leon was ok. Felt that the characters were really weak and under developed, specially consider that you only have like 3 important ones. I don't even remember the name of the villain, just that he pops pills a lot ( a quirk substituting personality) and the BRING ME EVERYONE meme

Mike who?

So you ARE Mike then

How can someone not like Back to the Future?
Don't tell me there are people didn't like The Mummy either.

Entertaining the first time, thoroughly enjoyed it but I doubt I'll ever watch it again.

>hating prime de palma
wew lad