Entire world is in chaos right now except for the United States and Russia

>Entire world is in chaos right now except for the United States and Russia

comfy as fuck, when are we going to join forces and take over the world with Russia?

John Kerry has been here in Moscow for two days yesterday. So, maybe...

Titor implied after N-day and the civil war that wiped out many of the NWO cucks, Russia ends up being our largest trading partner and biggest ally.

But the divergence is very varied from his worldline already, so who knows. We should have all been ash by now.

Tempus Edax Rerum.

pretty quiet on this front sempai

I feel like Russia could annex the Southern USA without a ton of cultural opposition. Maybe a little from dumbass rednecks who think Russia is still the Soviet Union.

>chaos
>except for the United States

Uh what? We're reaching a breaking point over here right now.

John Kerry is a Cohen. His name should be John Cohen.

>except for United States

LMFAO

What about us?

Shut up leaf

>Dallas
>Orlando
>riots and more riots

ok

We go down you know you're getting dragged down with us. It's not like russian warheads willl just bounce off the imaginary lines drawn on maps.
It's not like millions of raveous refugees or angry niggers won't storm your country once the US is in total anarchy.

We go, you're coming with us, like it or not.

I got you fampai

USA + Leaf 5ever

HahahahahahahHahahahaha Hillary wants war with Russia ameribro and I for one support Putin 100% your countries sloppy politics, pandering to gays and Muslims, niggers not to mention all the problems you war mongering for cash causes. You have gone from superpower to supercucks

PĂ©rfectly fine here in FINLAN

The second the bombs start flying your government is probably going to round up everyone to fema camp and start the experiment vault style.

Kindly fuck off.

so a sort of Russo-American Mercantile you say?

We are pretty comfy at the moment famalam.

I'm drinking hot cocoa, shitposting with the cat purring on my lap, and watching the snow flakes quietly sitting on my window.

>Being this deluded

wew

It's extremely easy to defend Ontario from a land army especially mindless hordes of shitskins

Yeah but you're still fucked leaf

>implying Canada isn't already a vault style experiment
All hail overseer trudeau!

Nah m8 were comfy as fuck seeing all the dead criminals here
Dutdut is not retarded enough to kill his political enemies in the time of social media which all the Dutdut skeptics stated on every social media site
The truth is we love Dutdut and after the purge has been done we go focus on economics
But dutdut knows one thing best, keep your friends close and your enemies closer, hes kust doing that charade with gommies because he want federalism so gommies are gonna be happy and will inevitably fail like every gommie has done

Loads of countries aren't in chaos: China, Japan, UK, etc.

>vault 420 was the only vault build in annexed Canada before the Great War. The goal of the experiment was to see if a society could still function normally while a small dose of psychedelic agent where regularly pumped into the water and air system. The vault gradually degraded into chaos as the vault dwellers would spend days on doing nothing but play games on their pipboy and eat all food ration, to the point where they were completely unable to maintain the equipment working properly. Doctor Varhen Von Braun noted multiple paralleled between vault 420 and the work of John B. Calhoun and his mouse utopia.

>USA
>not coming close to chaos
We're pretty comfy here but I don't know about you guys

Just peach down here in 'Straya too m8

>calm down Lifetime channel

Holland is also pretty chill right now.

Seriously we need a good nuke or something interesting to happen here, but only in Melbourne

>implying all hell isnt breaking loose in the US

pathetic attempt OP

jake

This, nigs chimping out and shieet, and here I am enjoying my holiday at the baltic sea, comfy as fuck

We seem fine over here burgerfriends

Nice vpn, vlad

Nothing going on in Japan

Holy shit

I wish this would happen
So, so much

:3

We're doing fine in Germany. Sup Forums keeps overblowing this refugee bullshit.

well honestly i'd say even less is happening here

He's wise for a poo in loo

You're not fooling anyone there Ahmed

Can comfirm, total choas here, idk wat todo

>blacks protesting
>gay nightclub shot up
>files released that finally admit Saudi Arabia was in on 9/11

>not chaos

Dream on

It's pretty comfy downunder.

Kinda cold though.

Absolute liar. 2.5 Million refugees.

1200 rape allegations
only 4 times, justice was served.

You are committing high treason here, cuck.

>your president right now

>UK
kek

>blacks protesting
Niggers gonna nig. Nothing unusual there.
>gay nightclub shot up
One gay nightclub out of thousands got shot up one time. Plenty of other places for the gays to go fag up
>files released that finally admit Saudi Arabia was in on 9/11
That is interesting, but its not like anyone is that surprised

Despite what the jewish media cunts like to rant on about, America is doing just fine and life is pretty good here.

>Despite what the jewish media cunts like to rant on about, Europe is doing just fine and life is pretty good here.
FTFY

Don't you see the irony in sensationalising everything that happens in Europe but rejecting doing that for the US?

>Australia in chaos
>US not in chaos

Yeah. Fuck Melbourne.

In all likelihood tho cunts Melbourne is the first place a habbening will be here in Aus.

It really isn't as bad as it sounds. The chimps that chimp out live in the cities, as do the liberals that support them. The rural areas are comfy as fuck; suburbia too, though still plagued by the occasional champagne marxist.

>join forces and take over the world with Russia?
Sadly this will never happen. Even if goverments at some poit want it to happen.
Geopolitically safety of united states after ww2 heavily relies on presence in europe, which is directly against our interests and not very much can be done about that.

This is also probably true, sure. I had no illusion that jews over there were any less jewy than the jews over here.

Its the one Quebecer that thinks the insult leaf refers only to Anglo Canada.

lol no you don't. and we neither. but still better than you.

>Everyone disregarding emu revolt happening in Toongabbie right this second

Fucking liberals

>US
>Not in chaos
>only choice of leaders are a corrupt liar and a lunatic
>Blacks can not be punished for their crimes
>heavily redacted "news"
>Lost their entry point into the EU market

>UK
>Retaking our sovereignty

Sure seems comfier here, mate.

Serbia's fine too. Poor and irrelevant as always, but no happenings.

Yeah, heard the bastards paired up with those fish. Best of luck friend.

>60% white
> dropping to under 50% white in 10 years

> kek

I think every delusional merrican has to be sent to Russia as a tourist for re-education. It's not even funny anymore. Being this fucking delusional.

1) Check some official stats for Russian economy, social stats etc;

2) Pick any fucking city and take a walk in google street view;

3) Laugh at your former self.

>implying Americans don't know how bad russia is, and yet still we want an alliance and trade bloc with them

Fuck off you meme of a country

Is that Bulgaria? Going off of memory here, posting on mobile.

>and yet still we want an alliance and trade bloc with them
Uneducated trailer trash you mean?

>Entire world is in chaos right now except for the United States and Russia

No? We have yet to be cucked like you, Alex, now fuck off and pay your monthly subscription to blacked, cuck.

LMAO this. X

Good luck keeping what little of the "Kingdom" you have left, Johnny. Way to completely ignore that your immigrants were invited there by corporations who can still do that.

doubt it they found out if they import Asians the men with no girlfriends who know about how it will fuck up the country will get them and they have to be multicultural or lose there new sex doll and the male Asians who come here are all rich Chinese so they get laid on the basics of cold hard cash

Click on the flag icon, look at the last two letters of the url

the fuck you on about? We voted to leave the EU, so now no more eurpean syrians can come into our country, we aren't fucked at all. So glad to took back power from the unelected elite and given it to the unelected elite. Things will definitely change and for the better!

He's Pakistani.

You're just pissy the USSR gave you the poor end of a deal when they were around

I know this is difficult to comprehend for a savage from a nobody of a country with nothing to offer the world, but try to think, which would be a better trade partner, Russia or China?

>when people think of Australia they think of Sydney
>anything happening in Melbourne

It's extra funny because the only reason we have a fucking leaf on our flag is because Maple Leafs were seen as Quebecois imagery, and King George VI suggested it to appease the Frogs.

They also gave us the fucking beaver too.

Fuck you, Quebec.

One day, my friend. One day...