Why does Poobag get dominated so badly when United come up against good teams?

Why does Poobag get dominated so badly when United come up against good teams?

He's just too good at everything. So he ends up getting confused and decides to be shit.

He can't decide whether to assist or score so he just does neither

He's just too good at being shit.

he's just too good at being overrated and mediocre

You need to be a bit of a bad boy to dominate big games and he's just too good.

manure were scammed big time with his transfer, they would be much better without him, too lazy and stupid

the only difference between him and his brother florentin is the amount marketing, he is clueless on what to do most of the time he's on the pitch

the only saving grace in this massive abomination that is pogba in manure is the fact the in the hindsight the 100 millions is pretty much a norm these days and his flopping doesn't even look that big of a deal, as morbid as it sounds

*dabs*

He can't play defence

he clearly can m8 read the quote in the OP

>tfw to intelligent too play something as simple as football

>tfw to good for the premier eagle

his wages for 5 season will be the biggest problem when everybody realizes he's useless

He's a dabbing Granit Xhaka. He has no defensive capabilities and is only useful in a 3-man midfield when he has someone behind him.

>m-my haircut hurts
>I wish I was in Turin, playing with Marchisio
>the customers are too quiet
>tfw no more endless home win runs at Juventus Stadium
>tfw losing 3-7 in a dabbing competition with Lingard
>2018 >not playing 4-3-3 with a free-role for me
>wat is Moussa Dembele and why he isn't at Celtic?

Owen had so many injuries that his brain is barely working

Sup Forums is full of retards

Pogba is the best CM in the world

Jose doesn't utilise him properly and asks him to do everything. He's fucking terrible at defending

He's what is known in some schools as a fucking lazy thick nigger.

He did well against Arsenal.

>Arsenal
>good
Conceded.

He gets dominated because the team as a whole is dominated. The problem is the plan. Lots of other players performed averagely yesterday so I don't know why you single out Pogba.

How many of those other players cost £90m?

Flat track bully, same as pookaku

Because he's their £100m star player. Top players can drag their team out the shit when they are playing bad.

If he needs the rest of the team to perform in order to have a good game then he's just a luxury player

>There are people on this board right now who unironically rate Pogba

too lazy and too big ego, he's an average/good player but behaves like he was a 3 time bdo winner

He's too good at dabbing so he forgot football.

So what? Football is a team game.

>Top players can drag their team out the shit when they are playing bad.
Not really. Teams can be set up to get the best out of a top player but when a team is being overrun there's not much that can be done. What did Kane do against Man City when Spurs were being butt-raped? Oh yeah, precisely fuck all.

top kek, new hide-the-pain Harold

Name 1 time Pogba has dragged United through a tough, close game the way the likes of Gerrard, Lampard etc used to.

He's a flat track bully

Football is a team game where one player can be the difference between winning and losing. Stop being intentionally obtuse, customer.

>a tough, close game
Except that doesn't describe the game last night. Tell me when Kroos and Modric have dragged Real Madrid through a tough, close game, even last season.

Yes, of course they can. But they can't do shit when the team as a whole is getting fucking destroyed.

>manure paid 3 KDBs for a dabbing moussa sissoko

why not just play him as a #10? I don't get it. he's enthusiastic defensively but too unreliable positionally for anything else. matic and hererra or someone behind him.

Making a lot of sense there, leaf, maybe your lack of footy knowledge has allowed you to think outside the box..

>
He isn't even the best CM in Manchester

How was he in Juventus?

He's their best player, so the game plan is to isolate him

I know it's Sup Forums but do people genuinely not rate Pogba? I'm not a Utd fan but he's one of my favourite players. Mourinho's complete lack of tactics these days is what's making him look bad.

Great. On a rainy Tuesday in Stoke? Not so much.

Because he has the football intelligence of a sunday league player. Great technical abilities. Bad positioning. Bad movement. Bad decision making. Bad waste of money.

Pogba has played as a 10 before, he is pretty bad at it as he sits too deep.

Problem is he can't play in tight spaces or when he is closed down. He isn't good at picking out quick passes under pressure as ends up conceding possession

he's actually quite shit and it won't take long until fans start questioning his presence in the line ups

>Problem is he can't play in tight spaces or when he is closed down
this is kind of false but not really. he doesn't pick passes in these situations but he is likely to produce a piece of skill or use his strength to make space for himself in thes sutiation s