Bill Burr's podcast >>>> all specials this year

Shit>Louie>Burr

Take mah dick and shove it

Louie
Chappelle
Norton
Burr
Schumer

I didn't dislike any of them, I just thought Burr and Schumer weren't nearly as funny as the other 3. I expected more from Burr, but I never found Amy particularly funny in standup, but I do like her sketch show.

Deep in the Heart of Texas>Age of Spin>Walk your way out

This. How is his podcast so good when his special was so mediocre?

Who even is the guy on the far left?

Anyways, I don't want Louis C.uc.K so:

Chappelle >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Literally who >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> power gap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Louis C.uc.K

anyone have a link to Louis ck's?

stand up comedy sucks and hearing comedians in off the cuff conversation with each other is much funnier

If they had hours of that on Netflix I'd watch it. But this is what we've got

where can I download louie's 2017 show?

i need a link for louis ck. what was the special called?

niggas gotta get paid

podcasts dont pay the bills, bill.

I rewatched Burr's special a couple days back, it was actually a lot better than I remembered from my first viewing. Maybe because on the first time I had too high expectations.

It's still not very good, but you know, if you're ever bored.

Was Louie's really Bad or was it "bad" because of his cuck fetish

CK>Chappelle>Burr

im surprised i enjoyed louis as much as i did, esp since i was more excited for dave's. burr was a mild disappointment, i think because his special was about his new family. dave is a rich bitch nigga and i cant relate to that. this time around, i related more w what louis was talking about. some anons didnt like the gloomy shit, but those were my fav bits.

`Bill really let me down desu.

Louie>Chapelle>Burr

Haven't seen Louie's yet. Chappelle was decent. Burr's was garbage. He was trying to do voices and characters but it just doesn't suit him at all.

Does Netflix require comedians to namedrop stuff on Netflix?

Bill Burr mentioned the gorilla documentary on Netflix™
Dave Chapelle talked about the OJ Simpson show on Netflix™
And now Louis mentioned watching Magic Mike on Netflix™

Why do they need to shill the service you're clearly already paying for?

Burr- The incoherent ravings of an emotionally disturbed man teetering on the edge of a murder/suicide. Chappelle- Good but not great, glad to see him back and I am optimistic that he will regain his greatness. Louis CK- Haven't seen it yet, I will watch, but its probably going to be him whining and bitching about Trump and conservatives.

Schumer was unironically better than all 3 of them.

Bumping for this

I'm just wondering if Bill and Louis will team up for a two hour special called "Blacked by Dave" featuring both of their wives

Chapelle's first one was so good. Why was his second such dogshit?

Or should I say, Babashit?

Chappelle, Louie, AIDS, Hitler, Burr, Schumer

>Bill Burr is godly, everyone of his standups has women hating/triggering everyone
>gets married to a black woman
>becomes Bill "Captain Cuck" Burr and is shit

why do women ruin everything

Louie > Norton > Chappelle > Burr

patrician

Michael Bolton's Valentine's Day Special beats them all, sad really.

Theo von
Bill burr
Chapelle
Louis

Burrs was just brutal. Fucking brutal.

Chappelle > Louie >> Burr

>Louie
>Chapelle
>power gap
>Carlos Mencia
>others

Do they have normals as well?

yeah, the ones they don't film

Dave LA
Bill
Louis
Dave TX

Dave in LA was the only good one.

True.

Burr has lost it.

Norm will BTFO of them all

Jim Norton's was almost as good as Chappelle's

Louis' was forgettable and Bill's was a major disappointment

netflix.com/watch/80161109

I was so disappointed by Bill's special. At least listening to him spout about zip..................................................................................................................................................................RECRUITER is still funny

louis ck 2017

Its on netflix, probably on his website too but idk

I'd say Chappelle because it felt like he joked about stuff that seemed outside of his comfort zone.
Louie and Burr felt like more of the same but Burr was a little more out there whereas Louie was pretty much exactly what I was expecting.

I want to watch Lou's special but I can't get over him being an anti-Trump cuckfag

I can tell you that Chappelle's specials were filmed a couple of years ago

Was anyone else disappointed that louis wore a suit for his special?

He takes his time. He showers, puts on cologne, combs what little hair he has left, puts on the suit piece by piece. Then he walks into his bedroom and sits down in a chair quietly, and simply admires the beauty of watching his wife get fucked by a giant BBC while she stares him right in the eyes, completely naked with her lover, while he stares at her mesmerized in that same suit he wore on stage during that Netflix special.

You honestly can't watch people who have different political oppinions than you?

>none were good

This

That's because you're a child

Politics aren't funny to me desu, I'm not 17 and watching the Daily show anymore.

Not him but I find that younger people find politics funnier than mature adults.

Have fun not watching anything, because all those comedians hate trump

The second one is better, stupid. It's much more consistent.

don't get married

Joe Rogan > anyone in the last 10 years

He makes you not only laugh, but also think

>gave his dog away
>gave his drums away
>gave up driving heliopters
>cant get a gun now
>has to watch his kid shit and sleep all day

Billy's finished, his material was always based on his life, and now he has no time for shit.

Chappelle was good.

thanks snowflake

How bout some cake for the chippah?

But Louis doesnt even talk about politics in his special, he makes a few abortion jokes, but if you can't handle a few abortion jokes you must have as thin skin as donald trump

>gave his drums away
>gave up driving heliopters

Tremendous meme

>a superhero who's powers can only be activated by rape
>he saves a lot more than he rapes so it's okay
>ties it to Bill Cosby at the end of the show

that was fucking great

I feel like a contrarian but I think Dave's specials were very average. He just doesn't show the same passion for stand up as he does for sketch comedy.

BRUTAL

Will Arnett talking about toasters for an hour was a better comedy special than any of those.

>This. How is his podcast so good when his special was so mediocre?
On his podcast his Id comes out. His entire special was carefully curated and the comedy suffers for it.

LCK (not his best, but enough to remind you why you love him. Walking on the edgy fence but playing the part like a boss) >>>>>>>>>>> Dave (race is a thing and also a thing I talk about. Sure, all my jokes are derived from watered down, 3 decades old popular racial commentary, but hey, I'm famous enough to pull it off, right!?)!>>>>>>> Billy Redface (i was this poster's favorite comic and then I became irony incarnate)

This is the objectively wrong.

Correct

>i expected more from burr
Stop expecting. His time is done for now senpai.
We'll see if irony has a second act in his fate.
>it's still not very good
It was a terrible mess of sweat and backpedalping. Literally the art of portraying the opposite of burr's appeal..

Yes

Answer to this question is the answer to life user

Chappelle
AIDS
Kimmie Schmidt
Bill Burr
Getting raped by a pack of n words
Holodomor
Armenian Genocide
Dresden Bombings
Pearl Harbor
9/11
Louie 2017

Same, the airport joke and dream joke were great. The ending is what killed the special, the gorilla joke was shit and went to long, pretty sure Burr knows that too. Just watched CK today and cant remember a thing other than abortion jokes for like the first 15 mins.

Chapelle(Both specials)>Norton>Burr>Louie>Shit>Schumer

I became a lot worse since dating a girl. I'm fatter and balder and I don't hang out with my friends anymore.

> special filmed a couple years ago
> Directly references events from January 2017

Really makes you think.

>not including little jimmy

why is it that comedians need such a long time for each special. its just an hour of jokes, cmon.

Because if you don't do a special you can tour the world with the same shit forever. They have to be paid an insane amount to top that.

Chapelle is a different story of course.

One of the specials was filmed in early 2015 and the other in 2016. Are you trying to imply he's a time traveler or some shit?

is that what most comedians do, just do the same jokes forever?

hello dog!

They'll have the same act mostly, and sometimes they'll test the water by adding a new joke formula once or twice during the show

more or less but they tweak the jokes each show to gauge whats funniest

is it really that hard to come up with new jokes?

Louis said he watches magic mike when it comes on cable not Netflix

never once mentioned trump or conservatives so there you go. He does talk about trannys, isis, and gays so better watch out Sup Forumsster

Burr really fucked up on this one, you can't even compare this special to the other ones, it's like they were written by a completely different person.

Dave in TX was better. He had to pander and hold back to all the cucks and liberals in LA and it really shows.

this is true. Only option is to watch Alex Jones and laugh like i do.

LCK basically did an homage to Carlin with the abortion joke to start to show.
>Why is it that most of the people against abortion are people you wouldn't wanna fuck in the first place?
Also if you remember LCK already did the gay for movie stars bit, except it was Ewan McGregor not Channing Tatum.

Anyway, LCK > Dave > Billy Burr > literally contracting AIDS > Schumer

I would imagine once you hit a certain level the goal is to craft a routine worthy of a special once its run its course; while pretending you aren't doing that because dude sell outs lmao.

This is a thread about stand up comedians.

REEEEEE

I guess Jimmy isn't cool enough politically like

cuck/10
LMAO

No but you seem to be.

Guregleglglgllglg Brgrhhglglglgg Arrflglgll

I'm glad everyone agrees how shit Bill Burr's special was. it was so unfunny and unoriginal.

His whole special was literally bar talk i hear every weekend.

Yes. It's even harder than coming up with a fresh idea for a movie.