How do you fuck up so bad?

How do you fuck up so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mahluklar1/status/754173960766586880
twitter.com/mahluklar1/status/754152235001647104
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of them didn't even know what they're doing.
They just follow orders.

78 soldiers on a bridge in Istanbul in the only footage of soldiers surrendering being played over and over by CNN.

>the coup is over

and it did not ended well

It's over.

Especially for all their gear you see lying on the ground in that picture

proof?

They were killed after they surrender. One of them's troath were cut by an islamists. Some of them were thrown from the brige. It is not a funny thing. Islamists had their false flag.

twitter.com/mahluklar1/status/754173960766586880

>implying you can ever trust a muslim
they did and they paid the price

Why the fuck would that many soldiers with that many tanks surrender? What the fuck were they faced against, the entire fucking police force with choppers and mini-nukes?

Cowardice and lack of a STRYNG LEADER WHO NEEDS NO MAN. None of them had any confidence on the coup, they were just following orders of a handful of rebel officers.

GOD DAMN IT MEHMET, WHY CAN'T YOU SAVE YOUR COUNTRY FROM THE ISLAMISTS?!

WHAT WOULD ATATURK SAY?!

Didn't they had a chance to shoot down the king roach's plane?

Because a very small percent of the military is on the coup side vs the rest of the army, dumb shit

>Source needed
Nice try Erdogan.

man i love the coup

but i kekked

forgive me ataturk

HONHONHON LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENING

NIGGERS LOOTING THE GEAR

HONHONHON JUST LIKE I SAID

BRAVO YOU MEME LOVING FUCKS, BRAVO

THEY DIDNT SHOOT CIVS
THE FIRST STEP IN COOP IS YOU OBLITERATE ThE FIRST THOUSAND CIVS WHO TRY AND STOP YOU

> inb4 the coup was Erdogans idea to enforce authoritarian system

The lack of "HAPPENING!!!" being posted should be an indication.

Ataturk is dead and so's his country.

It's Erdogan's realm now.

>surrendering after you tried to overthrow the fucking government
what on earth were they thinking?

like, soldiers were told that it's an exercise.
that's what they were thinking.
no one supported coup. i mean, wtf is peace council?

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

if they didn't support the coup then turkey didn't deserve the coup.

the coup is the only thing that can save turkey from becoming a place where women are stoned to death for being raped.

>They were killed after they surrender.
So that's what happen if you surrender to an angry mob in a Islamic country?

Who could have known.

Is the car ok?

#pray4toyota

twitter.com/mahluklar1/status/754152235001647104
wasted

Are the roaches that got arrested going to be exterminated? Pretty obvious treason there

They got what they deserved. Cowards should have fought to the death.

dude ask me i never watch tv and after i see this on here i just lmao

Kanı bozuk bir orospu çocuğusun.

They let the president get into the air then they let the fucking pm ONTO TV then they let the fucking president on tv too.

It's amazing you're still alive, eh?

I hope Erdogan does not use this as an excuse to further police and control the Turkish media and country as a whole. Stay out of trouble, turkfriend.

Why do they surrender? They're guilty of high treason and will be executed anyway. Why not fight to death? Maybe they win, at least keep their dignity.

Of course that's what he'll do

this. they were told to take the streets and open fire as if they had their backs. you know there's a few high generals who just betrayed those lower ranked soldiers.

Maybe they did not realize they were partaking in a coup and surrendered their weapons once they realized what was happening.

Very sad and very bad men that lead them into this situation.

underrated post

you bet he will lmao

RARE
A
R
E

>executed
There is no execution in turkey. Not even the terrorist who is responsible of killing millions of soldiers in past twenty years got executed, he is rotting in prison cell with high tech computer and comfy television

islamists WON,
erdogan faked a small putsch because he was afraid of a big one.! now he knows his foes, the Türkisch Republic is screwed

the rest of the army didnt intervene though.

>millions

don't give him ideas.

prank gone wrong

Not kidding with that. Search abdullah öcalan and you will find more.

Any images of the crashed planes or shot up buildings? They are reported but the news just shows happy allah ackbar roaches.

The roaches went full derka derka and cut his throat?

Damn. What a shithole.

>WHAT WOULD kemal SAY?!

He would run to the Bolsheviks begging for help.

This. Why did they even surrender? Did they hope for mercy from the same people that ARMED AND FINANCED ISIS in Syria?

Either do it right or dont do it at all. If women, kids and civilians (=FUCKING ISIS SUPPORTERS) break the curfew, you slaughter them and televise the fucking slaughter.

This coup failed because of the general fucking problem of all 'secular' western movements, total pussification of men.

This is why only a religious crusade can save the west. Dont expect anything from 'secular' fedorahats.

I agree. No one feared leaving their house at night.

>You pull out that gun you better fuckin use it.

BTFO
Denmark bringing the Scandinavian bantz.

The soldiers holding the guns didn't even know they where attempting a coup. They were send to block various buildings and roads. Their heart wasn't in it at all.

What I would give to see you in the same situation. People with such a big mouth are always the first to turn and run.

that was a really gay post and you should take that shit to another forum, cunt

It's brutal, but it's also the absolute truth when it comes to this region, sadly.

>Why did they even surrender?
No initiative.

The correct response was to take the tanks, men, etc and either to back to base or to the beach for the weekend.

Gormless timidity got those men killed.

Those breads depend on media outlets, which the roaches are known to subjugate. Not saying it was successful, but lack of media content to fuel "habbening" threads is a weak metric regarding the roach-coup.

Erdogan's government arrested 50 high ranking military personnel in 2010, he's been anticipating this for a long time.
if it is the case that Elroacho had a hand in this event, will it ever come to light? and should it become known, will it even matter?

The lack of news out of Ankara is actually a good sign, recall that several hours ago all the media outlets were all saying the coup was over, military defeated, etc but all the focus was on Istanbul. Complete media silence on Ankara, the actual seat of government. Also note that Erdogan went to Istanbul and not home.
CNN Turk was pushing the official line that the coup had failed and ended when the military showed up at their door and shut them down, and there has been no word since.

this may actually turn into a civil war.

>coup without popular suppport

yeah it's a real head scratcher

>surrendering
They are fucking retarded
Runnem over with a tank