Turkish Gore Thread

Since we had french gore thread yesterday, could we have turkey today?

Consolidate all gore vids here

Starting:
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754170083514220545

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/pxpl
liveleak.com/view?i=890_1468641651
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well don't stand in front of tanks.

when keeping it real goes wrong

>crowd on top of the tank

gee i wonder what the intention there was..

Did he died?

What kind of idiot stands on his own against a tank that was already just driving straight through a crowd?

streamable.com/pxpl

damn

That's a no brainer

kek'd

crazy Islamist who think they get 21 virgins on the other side

Shiettt

you think THAT'S bravery?!

SEE THE STUNNING IMAGE THAT IS CHANGING THE WORLD

Suicide by tank.

>streamable.com/pxpl
That one guy got shredded

Chief of General Staff Hulusi Akar saved by Special forces.

Valkyria has failed.

>They did it in china

>He's not in china

Graphic, you have been warned. Tank ran over this guy.

Kek

Debris from the coup chopper shot down when?

Here you go.
enjoy watching lynch mobs
liveleak.com/view?i=890_1468641651

This saddens me more than a dead turk desu

Everybody just thinks if they do like the guy in Tienanmen Square they'll stop for you.

fucking n'wah

Man, what was this guy expecting? It's dark as fuck and they're not going down an open road. They just didn't see him.

I came to this thread specifically for this.

These dead turk soldiers really saddens me tho

They surrender and they get beat up to death

Include me in the screenshot

Wtf, shooting at civilians? Wow.

nightmare mode

The thing about that guy is that he was completely alone, so the tank drivers didn't feel the need to GTFO to escape an angry mob that wants to lynch them.

Seems par for the course for traiters to be slaughterd like pigs.

Shame they got caught though, any news from turkbro?

Me too, and more since they possibly are Kemalists. Atatürk is the only one who bring dignity to that shithole, and since them the mudahits are trying to destroy the pillars of his republic. They are asking for it.

>missing the joke

Culled

These people just look for excuses to be violent.

Flying civilians?

underrated post

It was also daylight, so the odds of the driver even seeing the guy were significantly higher.

you fucking moron
the chopper was shooting at the police, who was shooting at the chopper

Stfu you fucking leaf.

they're becoming self aware

So all these people are getting run over by tanks because they're deliberately getting in the way?

Thanks for eliminating yourselves from the world, retards.

Holy fuck, at 17 is that roadkill or are those massive bullet/shell holes? I've never seen gore like that.

it was an helicopter attack, at least that's what ppl said

>Stfu you fucking leaf.
OY buddy! you're not my friend pal

Pretty fucked up desu senpai. Probably some conscript from a village in the middle of nowhere, following his lieutenant's order, who followed his colonel's orders.

>LMAO TURKROACH SCUM HAHA

There's something deeply wrong with you sick fucks.

It looks like they were simply shooting down. Triggered cucks.

Hahhaha look at those roach insects scutter around. Let them all theocrat insects die!!

these are Ergodan supports
Ergodan called for all his supporters to go out into the streets to "show their support", meanwhile, the army called for all civilians to stay in their homes

head/chest under apc or tank tracks.

>they're becoming self aware
It's too late

>following his lieutenant's order, who followed his colonel's order

who followed Erdogan's orders
It's the only explanation

>tfw knowing something like that will never happen at a BLM freeway protest

You should stfu too.
You fucking leaf.

>pic
Fucking kek

Even the "soulless chinks" might have had more sympathy with stereotypical "velvet revolution" hippie types than with a crowd angry Muslims who'd kill you without a second thought if they could, which they would be able to if you stopped.

F

Of course they do.
These people are Muslim plebs, as bad as any Sudanese negro, relative paleness, interbreeding (ie: rape) or "steppe origin" notwithstanding.

It's actually kind of sad, if the narrative that the military are white/white-ish Turkroaches who took the leftist globalist narrative seriously and thought George Soros would support them because they walked the talk, and not a shitskin Muslim who shoots down Russian planes, sends Muslims to Europe, and canoodles with Merkel and the rest of the occupation governments of Europe.

"Let's all reply to this repost of an old meme so that we can be in the reddit screencap".

Cancerous desu.

Most likely autocannon or .50 rounds, unless this person fell or was crushed against some object that had indentations like that.

Tank tracks do indeed have a pattern that may look sort of like this in the medium of flesh.

What on earth are some of these people doing?
That one tank clearly swerved to crush people against the barricade. Why? What do they gain by doing that?
Why would soldiers in a coup, working for the benefit of the country and thus it's people, intentionally run over civilians?

Are Muslims really so bloodthirsty that they'll take any excuse to hurt someone?

pinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoypinoy

Tank rank over the fence, he was leaning on the fence so he was mashed

What ever happened to him? Is there any real evidence as to what happened to him or is it all just conspiracies?

First Pokemon GO victim.

>guy in front of camera starts doing islamic finger salute
>secularist military opens fire into crowd of muslims

hmm hmm

Guess Turkey's gonna go full muslim now.

the army are secular senpai

Oh wait, wrong video, that's a heli attack

>tfw no tanks running over BLM

Whatever, Arab rape babies then, same difference.

>intentionally run over civilians
Opponents to a coup, during said coup, are the enemy user.

>tfw subarus instead

>Tank driver: Fuck these assholes getting in the way, climbing on my tank and shit.
>I heard some of these assholes killed some of my fellow soldiers earlier today
>Take this you fuckers

Remember you hicks in the US, you don't need muh guns to protect against a tyrannical government. They never hurt their own citizens.

is he okay?

top fucking kek

thats some solid kebab removal

All conspiracies.
According to the Chinese government they searched for the guys name that the British tabloid gave them and couldn't find a man by that name in any arrest records.
Realistically he was probably pulled into some building where people couldn't see and shot.

Now that's how you disperse a crowd, not standing in a line and watching them chimp out for 4 hours.

>Surrendering
>To muslims

No, really, the fuck were they thinking?

the "citizens" being hurt here are islamists who want to keep edrogan in power because hes turning turkey from a secular state into an islamist shit hole like the rest of the middle east

plz stp postign men thngs

t: revolutioneri

Erdogan is democratically elected and got more than 50% of the popular vote in the last elections you subhuman Australicuck

>tfw I've been on Sup Forums long enough to be able tell the difference between turks and cockroaches
What have you guys done to me.
At least now I know why the turks that live on my kitchen floor never answer me when I talk to them.

>"guys check this out, it'll be just like Tienanmen Square!"

>Greek defending Turks

SHILL CONFIRMED

nothing I said would contradict that
you.. YOU GREEKKEK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
really though, pay more attention

This is how the coup lost
The civillians literally lynched all the coup soldiers they could find, and Erdogan told them to go out and take the streets

Erdogan has been in power for 15 years were is the Islamic theocracy. Stop defending kemalist cryptojews you underage shit you are clueless