youtu.be/4G-dNjCMdw4?t=385
boxrec.com/en/boxer/500607
youtube.com/watch?v=OSvvHPMp3GM
youtube.com/watch?v=MaZEAgt2ZDM
youtube.com/watch?v=QxXhfONwE0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Add this card next time pls, well worthy of being on there

2nd for ted cheeseman

Had a dream that I checked Boxrec and the Cheeseman lost by split decision. Please tell me this won't happen /box/

Gassiev + Okolie /freemoney/

Gonna watch Ancajas on Saturday because Cruiserweights are boring stiff idiots.

The Cuba genocide begins this Saturday. Don't forget to tune in.

>Saturday February 3 - Sky Sports UK
>Lawrence Okolie vs Isaac Chamberlain
>Ted Cheeseman vs Carson Jones
Literally Fucking Who: The Card

lol, BTFO

It's on at 3am la

Eddie would have never let that happen if he signed with matchroom

He isn't lineal champion anymore in my book either, you forfeit that when you retire which he's done about 5 times since he last fought.

Andrade hasnt done anything at middleweight yet (beating Fox doesnt really count) so why should he fight him in the first place? Let Andrade fight somebody else and demonstrate that he is in the same class as the others AND be exiting.
Then, if Jacobs hasnt fought Canelo/GGG/Saunders already, let them face each other.
I'd rather see Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko right now.

So who becomes lineal champion now? AJ vs Parker winner?

>so why should he fight him

There you go again, fan managers are the worst thing in boxing. We should always hope for and encourage the best to fight the best and see what emerges at the end. If people like you had existed in the 70s you'd be telling Ali not to take the rumble in the jungle because he'd just fought Frazier and deserved an easy touch. Genuinely boggles the mind.

Is definitely quite a plebby suit but Warrington actually pulls it off quite well. Him and Frank look like some 60s London gangster family.

>We should always hope for and encourage the best to fight the best and see what emerges at the end
Never said otherwise. In fact, like I said, Derevyanchenko is a better and more proven middleweight than Andrade is at this point, also more exiting.

>He doesn't rate Parmezan Panzerfaust

I would think so. But the real top guys are Joshua and Wilder. But we'll find out soon

the offical /box/ top 6 as of right now.
BJS replaces Fury until further notice.

Golobkeen looking good right now. He was a bit chubby last time the fight was announced

he just needs to start faster and throw the body more and the fight is his

youtube.com/watch?v=rURPF8C3GyY

>tfw it gets to the atlanta olympics part

Every time ;_;

Holyfield is seen as the GOAT cruiserweight but I'm watching his fights at cruiser and have to question the level of his opposition there. Qawi is his best win at cruiser but he's a bloated by 5'6 LHW, he won the IBF title from Rickey Parkey but watching that fight Rickey throws punches like those britbum journeymen that are fed to hyped prospects, no technique just wild looping punches, parkey also retired with a negative record. I personally think Usyk's wins over Breidis, Huck, Hunter and Głowacki are far superior to Evander's Cruiserweight resume. If Usyk wins the WBSS he is the GOAT cruiserweight

Pretty spot on, although I'd put Lomachenko instead of Crawford

Rungvisai goes straight in if he beats Estrada too. That's a level of resume nobody in that picture has.

Looks good

Ocassio and De Leon were decent, but I agree. CW was newly formed and a bit of a no-mans land at the time, this era is superior.

>So who becomes lineal champion now? AJ vs Parker winner
On another note, I’ve had people ask me if (Anthony) Joshua-(Joseph) Parker is going to be a RING title fight. All I can say is there’s more chance of me fighting for the vacant belt at cruiserweight. Even if Luis Ortiz were to upset Deontay Wilder on March 3, he likely goes above Parker, who has nothing on his resume to match such a victory.”

>Although Joshua-Parker would be eligible for the vacant RING belt if Fury is stripped (because Joshua is rated No. 1 and Parker is rated No. 3), the Panel was unanimous in voting that it not be on the line for the March 31 IBF/WBA/WBO unification bout due to the strength of the current No. 2 contender (Wilder).

Yeah, no shot that fight is for the Ring belt. They're saving that for AJ vs Wilder

Reminder that there are only 3 recognised TBRB lineal champions at the minute and /ourguy/ is one of them. Suck it Loma dickriders.

Linares will quit

lol, right on time.

Wilder is fucking shit.

Damn is this fight actually free on ITV4???

Would like to watch boxing on TV instead of a monitor for a change. I hope they do more free championship fights.

Two Mehican warriors

Well, Holyfield was damn successful at HW, so even though his cruiserweight resume is not that good, his overall resume suggests that he would have beaten any CW ever, which I also believe. If Usyk wins the CW tournament and beats 2-3 top heavyweights or at least makes it very competitive, then ye - he's got an argument for sure.

>El CubANO
Nice. youtu.be/4G-dNjCMdw4?t=385

What is it with Cubans and getting KO'd in the amateurs by Eastern Euros? (and then getting embarrassed to the point of quitting in pros)

lel, just checked and Dorticos got KO'd twice in the amateurs by this Chudinov: boxrec.com/en/boxer/500607

Cruiserweight was still a young division back then, the level was pretty low because of that and because the heavyweight division was extremely popular and lucrative so few people were willing to go in a category were a champ could get less money than a gatekeeper at heavyweight.

Lmao. Getting ko in the amateurs by a super mw

Based Duran

Keith Thurman is a complete BUM and utter Reddit.

Can't wait until that Spencer character exposes that frail body once more.

shawn porter beat Usyk in the amateurs.
fuck is your point?

I understand Crawford and Rigo, but why's Adonis considered lineal champ?

Doritos avoided a brutal KO by p4p hardest amateur hitter Beterbiev in the amateurs too. (got stopped because of a cut instead).
youtube.com/watch?v=OSvvHPMp3GM
youtube.com/watch?v=MaZEAgt2ZDM

>there are only 3 recognised TBRB lineal champions at the minute

God, boxing is fucking shit. Hopefully this WBSS thing really takes off

Levelled Chad Dawson who beat BHop for it

Dawson was lineal due to beating Hopkins, who had beaten Pascal

beat on points, but never KO'd him. There is a difference. Something tells me Doritos has a china chin.

Is pretty uncommon lose by ko in the amateurs. If you get ko by a future pro smw that mean you don't have a pretty good chin

Spence is literally LITERALLY the most reddit boxer alive. Thurman /ourguy/ all the time

I called it the other day. Dorticos is an overrated boxer, he wont be able to keep Gassiev at distance. Gassiev will stop him.

Only watched it live so I could be remembering wrong but I recall him taking some major bombs against Kalenga. Proper back and forth tear up that one.

When is /ourguy/ Davis gonna knock this faggot out

wtf, that is definitely not my top 6
fuck wilder and fuck saunders
inoue for wilder and loma for saunders

>reddit: the post

More Mexican than that Irish guy

>a confused racial abomination that lisps
>our guy

maybe in Ireland 'my dude'

>I am feel, I am very feel

kill yourself
but go back to l*ddit first

based

agreed

Still amazed at how this twink is still fighting at featherweight.

you first redit faggit

And yet they still can only find the money for bullshit like Linares vs Gesta

why because hes tall for a featherweight?

Yeah and he has good reach. He'd be way more comfortable in super lightweight I'd think. But then again he's only 19 so he probably still has a teenagers metabolism. They'll probably pad his record a bit for another year or two then start moving up in weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxXhfONwE0Y

This guy and his videos are singlehandedly keeping boxing alive.

HBO has said a couple years ago that they weren't going to be putting as much money into their boxing budget. But at least they stretch it out throughout the year, unlike showtime who has their first 6 months planned already. They're gonna do like last year and only have like 4 fights in the last 6 months

Anyone still following the Canadian ring girl from the Lemieux/Saunders fight? Very interesting stuff

They're trapped in a bad marriage with Oscar. Even with the budget cuts and maybe even a lack of interest I still think most of their issues stem from Golden Boy fucking up

best tits in boxing
the girl on the right was hot as fuck too.

KHAZAR MILKERS

Usyk goin Hollywood

see

>We are here to witness the beginning of the end of the Cuban meme

>The World Boxing Association (WBA) granted a special permit to Yunier Dorticos, current Cruiserweight champion of the body, to unify his belt against Murat Gassiev, International Boxing Federation (IBF) champion of the division, on February 3rd. Meanwhile, the Russian Denis Lebedev, WBA Super Champion at 200 pounds, was declared as champion “in recess”.

>This special permit is endorsed by the WBA Rules in article C46, which allows the body to modify or suspend the strict application of the rules, as long as the situation warrants it. In this case, the WBA considered that, although Dorticos had to face Lebedev, a unification fight is always beneficial for boxing. This fight is in the semifinal phase of the tournament “World Boxing Super Series”, which generates a tangible benefit that boosts the sport and increases its popularity around the world, giving good financial opportunities to the participants. In addition, Lebedev expressed verbally and in writing his consent to this resolution.

>For this reason, the WBA declared the Russian boxer as Cruiserweight Champion “in recess” and approved the fight between Dorticos and Gassiev for the WBA world title. In addition, the body will allow the winner to dispute the final of the tournament “World Boxing Super Series” on May 11th. However, the winner of the tournament must negotiate with Lebedev’s team starting on May 13, and they will have 30 days to reach an agreement or the fight will be called to a purse bid.

lmao the WBA are hilarious, don't think any other body is so shameless in just making up whatever rule they fancy on the day

That means that we'll get an undisputed champion at the end of it all for sure though, so in this case we can let them off I think

True enough, though I guess we can guarantee that if Usyk stays at Cruiser he won't have all 4 for very long. Both Lebedev and Briedis (and possibly bellew if he wants it) have shots with him they can call and the IBF are strict with their mandatories and haven't had one since 2016 either.

Damn it'll be great to see Dorticos with all those belts.

>it's the Irish cuck again
Please just off yourself.

Canadian ring girls vs WBSS ring girls, which one is better?

You betting 500 on him?

Your boy Gassiev is getting taught a valuable lesson. The Cuban lesson. Be grateful.

Ortiz is the Cuban you should hang your hat on

great post

I really really like this post

>rigo coming back to win a title yet again
>dorticos winning the WBSS
>ortiz beating Wilder and AJ to become undisputed HW champion
>barrera ending the Bivol meme
>lara ending the Hurd meme

Who's hype?

going to be a fantastic year

And all these men are well into their 30's and 40's.

Damn. Imagine the carnage they would've caused ten years ago.

Leaf

Can't wait till Gamboa knocks Lomachenko out and avenges his country

They could've. But they didn't. Because Cuba is one shitty overhyped island

actual massive pleb if you think the cruiserweight fight will be anything other than thrilling

probably the rigo cocksucker who DKSAB

Wlad doesnt agree