NEW AIRSTRIKE??

Turkbro thread just got archived, British guy was tracking this plane in it. What the fuck? Any reports of a new airstrike? Or maybe he got new orders?

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/3403/a5ad921
flightradar24.com/SHRL7/a58f16c
wwwfacebookcom/ahmetskatigg/videos/646001362234377/
periscope.tv/w/1jMKgybBwkkJL
flightradar24.com/29.9,31.73/7
i.4cdn.org/pol/1468649574370.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in the other thread they said that posibly is leaving troops because is going from 10000 feet to 5000 in some locations

Dunno about that. Really looking like an attack now. At the moment looks to be making another run as well. Gonna try and find out what's on that street now

i hope keks power make the nuclear launch happen i wanna watch turkish anime

GET THE FUCK IN HERE YOU FAGGOTS

Mysterious plane just made third run, Google Earth shows that the area is pretty much just resdential and some parks, though there's a large bank nearby.

Seems like the pilot is drunk or something.

in sincan there is an industrial complex where many top sekrit military projects are being built

Link?

>large bank
Confirmed for Kurd commie plane.

flightradar24.com/SHRL7/a58f16c

:^)

He just buggered off to the Southwest. Still can't figure out what the point of this little maneuver was.

Nevermind he's making another run

Prob just surveillance / ELINT

LOL, what a mess

HE IS DOING HIGH G MANEUVERS AND ASCENDING DESCENDING EXTREMELY FAST

HE IS EITHER DIVE BOMBING/STRAFING OR IN A DOGFIGHT RIGHT NOW

This.

What the fuck is he doing?

Their big air base is in adana. Just south and a little east of ankara. Im watching that area. Althought the jets may fly low to stay off radar until they get near the target area. If anything is actually happening

ELINT doesn't fly at 6000 feet because that limits receiver coverage and it doesnt zig zag all over the place

If he was bombing the fuck out of the city we would have heard something by now

Are they developing a counter to Raid?

This is probably a small private owned aircraft because of his low speed. The reason why the altitude and position jitter all over the place is because it has a T-MLAT radar which doesn't send positional data. Nothing special

Martial law has been declared, they may have thrown their internet kill switch.

You really think they would just unplug the internet like that?

Might be Erdogan celebrating with a mid-air orgy of drugs and sex.

wwwfacebookcom/ahmetskatigg/videos/646001362234377/

Erodogan cracking down, wouldn't surprise me. He's been turning into fascist over the last couple years.

Usually they are causing sonic booms to intimidate people. I've heard enough F-16s passing over my house last night.

>wwwfacebookcom/ahmetskatigg/videos/646001362234377/
Can't reach it, screencap for me please

HES GOING BACK AROUND
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING

If you were Erdogan and has access to that switch in this situation, wouldn't you? Coup side doesn't have much reason to shut it off. News has been trying to push that it's over for hours. Can't do that if civilians can still post videos and shit.

Check the flight speed for the first half of the flight. 450-500 knots.

Its the fucking jet fighter

are you kidding, 447kts is really fast. Thats 514 mph. Not private. Could be one of the f16s were are hearing about

Feed here

periscope.tv/w/1jMKgybBwkkJL

Jet passed by the people the shitted bricks then cheered snackbar

Thats what jets do. They circle and circle and circle then someone says ok you have the greenlight on target. They press a button. something falls off the wing and ruins someones day. Its not a video game

Confirmed he's just fucking around, happening is off

Its over mate, everyone who surrendered if youre a non-oficial you would be dead by now, if you were a officer they would torture you for hours until death. The airbase who is refuling that pilot are probally gonna be assaulted very soon all will finish either dead or captured.

Well, GG coup fags

COME ON NUKE STRIKE

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That's how it should be.

You want to take down the president and prime minister, come up with this plan don't expect any mercy

Was tracking Military aircraft and it looks like the US is heading there out of Germany to go pick up our nukes and GTFO.

right? Better luck next time

Plane in the video looked like an F-4

He just shot up to 20K feet and headed east

CNN was talking about a huge operation in ankara right now. troops moving from the south to retake coup held facilities.

He is pushing hard and fast to the east

kek
eryamanda oturuyorum, götüm düştü

>being able to track jet fighters in a war on my cellphone

Ground vehicles in Istanbul if you're bored.

i know right, it's fucking surreal, i literally worked a full day in my wine shop, watching an attempted coup d'etat happening half a world away while helping old ladies buy sauvignon blancs and zinfandels

Oh shit. Possibly recon for them then

He probably can't return to his home airbase for some reason so now he's stuck figuring out wtf to do

probably figured he head east and find a friendly place to land

Appears like the plane is leaving

Gunshots in here.

HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
GUNFIRE ALL OVER

live pretty close where it circles, i can still hear it loud and clear. might be a recon and not sonicbooms but still pretty intimitading

Never send a F16 to do a MiGs job.

Hunkering down. There's 200+ civilians just sitting right here.

I cant open it whats happening?

The turks don't have their own nukes, they borrowed some from the US. To use them they would have to acquire arming codes from the US dod.

A bush bobbing up and down

A bunch of allahu akbars filming a fucking bush.

Didn't we disprove that idea many times?

Pic unrelated and taken by me.

add the periods nothing is happengi

Did the plane crashed?

Nothing. Gunshots happened in the distance, but whoever did it was out of sight. Now they're just starting at these buildings being scared while cars drive around the streets as if nothing is happening.

NEED A TRANSLATOR

WHAT'S THE ROACH SAYING

literal morons

What was all the yelling i was making food

keep hearing that rumble in the background

The mystery jet is gone

Lol the fucking plane crashed.

He said some inspirational Islam thing, and everyone said Allahu Akbar praise Muhammad freedom isn't free.

Yeah, just noticed that as well

Link?

M A D M A N

No it didnt. Its probably low in the mountains. Radar wont work there

that is a flight path of a mobile command center plane

or some kind of aerial refuel aircraft

you civies know shit when it comes to these flight paths

last I saw it was just north east of Alaca now its gone

Kekked my pants. Underrated

But seriously, anime is degenerate so kys

refuel at 5000 ft lmao hahahahahaha no faggot

those sites don't use radar lol

Why would they ever put a command aircraft on a site where civilians can see it?

You know shit. It was pretty much confirmed as being a lone fighter.

0/10

flightradar24.com/29.9,31.73/7
It was there, he started flying to the East and disappeared.

because most communications are based on line of sight and flying that low helps avoid radar

>hurr but i can see it on my flight tracker

its flying below radar idiots

at 5000ft and 400-500kts? lol.

>you civies

Hey Colonel, is this a picture of you by any chance?

Last time I looked he was at 20k feet

it's a f16, it was seen on a turkroaches periscope.

It's fucking over. Failed coop.

Live feed of lone fighter over Ankara at the same time as radar tracks

i.4cdn.org/pol/1468649574370.png

>Turkbro

What exactly happened to this board in the past hours?