When a coup comes to America will you be dealing with the happening wearing boxers or briefs?

When a coup comes to America will you be dealing with the happening wearing boxers or briefs?

/k/ommando... duh

boxer-briefs obv.

unbeatable when it comes to comfort and support

boxer briefs :^)

panties
I am a girl btw ;)

Chest rig with plates, kevlar helmet, gloves, boots, and nothing else. Erection will be at 100%.

boxer briefs bc i don't like my balls flopping all over the place, you savage

you know the rules cunt

Briefs or boxer briefs

Jock-strap all the way.

Boxer briefs are the patrician underwear
Only cucks wear briefs, and boxers are objectively inferior

boxer briefs 2bh

>bringing a dick to a gun fight

Titties and time stamp or gtfo. You know the drill sloot

Your mom's mouth

i'll be wearing a diaper.

Objective best underwear type for men, enough space for the junk, balls won't flop out the side, and not super baggy.

Assess chaps my friend

Assless chaps

This. The world may be ending but that's no reason tostop looking and feeling fahboolus

boxers are the only way to roll

I like the way you think.

boxers

My balls need to breathe.

>tfw gf bought be a thong

It is not even a little bit comfortable.

thongs are for women, men get jockstraps when we want to look sexy. They frame your ass.

Aren't they mostly a homo thing?

Well yeah but if you are wearing it for your gf like does it matter? You are already wearing a thong for her...

boxer briefs you homosexual

No one really knows. I'm assuming yes just because.

Boxers.

Briefs are known as "ball-stranglers" (at least over here).

Aren't male thongs?

Are you homo m8?

>bringing a gun to a dick fight

Yes

Jealous.

yeah its fun.
>tfw no trump loving twink briefs wearing bf

>tfw that describes me
>tfw too repulsed by guys kissing to be gay even though it's the superior choice

Best choice

I mean I was repulsed as a teen then I took a bunch of ambien and met random guys from xy.com and got over it in about 6 months

I'm afraid of becoming a degenerate. My heart says to take as much dick as I can take, but my brain says thats retarded.

FAGGOTS

op has reached a level of faggotry beyond regulatory standards

Fundoshi master race reporting in

to be fair i think there are levels above even me....

Fundoshi's are masculine as fuck

I mean you could just make them wear condoms or like I did, get HIV tests every 3 months and see your doctor if you have any visible symptoms of an STD. You will probably get HPV but nothing else so long as you are only fucking white guys (highly recommend). Just go to CK store, get cute undies, post on craigslist or manhunt.

Oh, i've done it before. Went on A4A and had like 30+ guys within a week telling me how they wanted to pound me. Feels good being wanted but I can't do it because of my moral compass. My dick would like nothing more than for me to be bent over and filled with cum like the degenerate I am though, but my brain is too strong.

Also that sounds like a lot of work and anxiety for just sex.

A4A is mostly niggers also.

Its not gay if the dick is feminine

Luckily there are almost no black people where I live.