ITT: We write a Rick and Morty episode, one line at a time. I'll start

ITT: We write a Rick and Morty episode, one line at a time. I'll start.

RUBBA-YUBBA-BOON-BANG! God's not real!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVERYONE'S IS AN IDIOT BUT ME

GOD ISNT REAL

We gotta go to the gorblactic gargol space council Morty and stop the garblfarbs. BURP

Bazinga

N-No Rick. No. I'm do-done with your c-crazy schemes Rick. Not this time Rick.

*BURP* Hey Morty have you ever heard of this little thing called the Uncanny Valley? It's science. *BURP*

BURRRRRRRRP

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

GOD MORTY YOU'RE SO STUPID MORTY I'M AN INFALLIBLE CHARACTER MORTY, QUICK WRITERS; GIVE ME A SUDDEN DEGREE OF DEPRESSION TO MAKE ME SEEM LIKE A 3 DIMENSIONAL CHARACTERRRR BURP

Rick is the worst thing in that fucking show. I sincerely hope the part about there being "no Dad" was a joke or I shan't be watching.

NIHILISM RULES

Remember Ecto Cooler?

Man, AS must have really upped their viral marketing budget.

But nobody on the show is a nihilist. Please research. I watched this show wanting to laugh at the nihilistic shit and there is ZERO nihilism in the entire show.

I'm starting to think Sup Forums doesn't watch shows it shitposts about. I mean, the show is crap, but it being nihilistic or atheist isn't one of the reason it's shit. There is maybe 6 jokes in 20 odd episodes about there being no God.

stop it already Sup Forums.

you are not accomplishing anything like this.

What do you mean?

We need all your *burp* old dracco heads Morty.

>I'm starting to think Sup Forums doesn't watch shows it shitposts about
oh you say

hola

Thanks for derailing the thread you nigger

Le God *hiccup* isn't *farts* Le real *BURRRRP* Morty

>I'm starting to think Sup Forums doesn't watch shows

>Holy shit Rick why did you kill that random guy? h-h-h-e-hhhe-h-e-h--h-eh-ehw--he-sdf-sdfs-fs-rdb-- he was innocent! he had a family and s-stuff!
>No, y-you see Mor*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*Morty, none of this matters, existence is meaningless, that means I can be a dïck and get away with it!
>Geez Rick, that really activated my almonds
>Created by Justin Roiland and Ham Mormon
>IT'S A GOODA SHOW

very weak bait

Fellow Rick and Morty Redditors Unite! This Sup Forums is now ours!

Fairly accurate desu

BURRRRPPPPPP Shut up Jerrrrrrry.

>Liber*BURRAAAP*al agenda

kek, if they actually said this i would laugh
t. likes rick n mortyh

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrP Jerry have you prepped the bull yet me and your wifes son have somewhere to go

> activated my almonds

Kek

>activated my almonds

hahahaha holy fuck lmao

W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WW--W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WWW--W-W-W-WHAT'S GOING ON M-M-MORTY?

>"Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die"
I can't think of a more nihilistic show

It's true Sup Forums

Holy shit that's fucking hilarious dude !

>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

Mind if I share this on my facebook?

Bb-b-b-b-b-but Rick w-w-w-w-w-what if they catch me looking?

GET SCHWIFTY XDD

fuck off reddit

youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
Look at this

can't wait for Samurai jack to air tomorrow so people can start whining about that for a change

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I don't even know what I'm doing with my life anymore. I'm beginning to question just how much control over myself I actually have. This isn't even funny, I'm just, like... here.

*burp*

*BURP*

Morty, I can't believe we've just discovered BURRP this channel on tv, which is BURP hooked up to our infinite tv ch-BURP-annels, Morty. I can't believe we've just seen an episode of Rick and Morty, where they discover, that they're popular on some internet board MORTY!

But, R-Rick, how can we be real and also fictional at the same time, Rick?

Infinity, Morty. Infinity. That show was poorly written I would have never doubted my identity because a stupid show.

What is this gay shit

>Morty *burp* ya.. ya gotta come with me
>But.. but where Rick?
>Morty.. Morty.. stop.. asking questions, *burp* you just.. just gotta come with me now
>O..Okay Rick, I'm coming with you!
>Where.. where are we going Rick?
>*burp* We're going to a very faggy reality *burp* Morty, one where..*burp* they call everything Reddit
>Reddit Rick?
>Yeah Morty, Like.. Like I said *burp* those fags call everything Reddit
>Like.. like.. you walk into a room and you like *burp* say "that coffee smells goooood!"
>there's always at least one fag there who like.. *burp* just has to yell "THIS IS REDDIT!"
>But.. that doesn't make sense Rick.. I mean, not everything is Reddit all the time.
>*burp* to these fags it is Morty, *burp* they wake up and yell "THIS MORNING IS SO REDDIT!"
>What.. what's this reality called Rick?
>It's called FOUR CHAN TV Morty
>That sounds like a pretty gay place Rick
>Yeah *urp* It's very.. REDDIT
>Haha that's a funny one Rick!

>grown-ass adults unironically watch a show with a character named mr. poopybutthole

Holy fuck imagine being the redditard that was so butthurt about his Reddit show not being liked on Sup Forums that he actually wrote Rick and Morty fanfiction

please, this show is a direct result of the late 2000s wacky post modern 4th wall breaking nihilist humor that was so prevalent.

david foster wallace was right, we need a return to sincerity. I think thats why I like Samurai Jack so much. It's just a genuine project that it made out of 100% passion and love for cartoons. When I watch rick and morty on the other hand its like I can see into each writers individual head projecting their insecurity about how much they want to make it seem like they dont care about stuff.

smelly dumb reddit scum

nigger do you not know the schedule, that shit airs saturdays

Who wrote this?

At this point I'm convinced you are all fans of the show pretending to be haters pretending to be fans

No hatedom caan be this abocessed and annoying

this is excellent bait

>"I'm sure, Rick," Morty breathed, leaning in once again to kiss Rick. It was gentler this time, sweeter, and a lot longer. It was Morty this time who finally pulled away, licking at his lips. Rick watched his face, looking for any signs of regret, discomfort, disgust, but found none that he could discern. "I'm positive. I-It's not just b-because of… Th-this whole thing, you know." Morty looked as though he was searching for the words to convey what he meant, but Rick was pretty sure he got the gist. Just like washing him in the tub wasn't the first time that Rick had had these thoughts about Morty, Morty wanted him to know that he'd wanted it, that he wasn't just using him as a tool to fill the hole that had opened up when King Jellybean had his hands all over Morty's body.

>So Rick pulled him closer, kissing him with the built-up fervor that had come from wanting to have him but not wanting to take advantage of him. And Morty kissed him back, his slender arms wrapping around Rick's neck as he pushed his body in closer. Now that Rick could feel him, he could tell that Morty was already hard beneath all the bubbles.

>"Shit," Rick muttered between kisses. When a puzzled Morty broke away to ask him what was wrong, Rick moved his lips to Morty's neck, kissing up and down the tender flesh. The action was met with a gasp and a shiver, and then with soft sighs of enjoyment. "You're hard already." Morty nodded, cheeks flushed with colour. Rick was only half-hard, but Morty was a virgin and easily-excitable in general. Plus, having Morty pressed hard against him, sighing in his ear, was really getting him there. Rick planted kisses all along Morty's shoulders, chest, and Morty slipped his hand down into the water, wrapping it around Rick's cock to show his appreciation. The sensation of the small, stroking hand and the knowledge of to whom the hand belonged made Rick let out a low moan, tipping his head back a little.

This is the most embarrassing thing ever posted on Sup Forums.

You tried so hard.

They love the show, but they can't admit it on Sup Forums or else they will be outcast from the circle of autists so they ironically shitpost instead.

>*burp* you say hey this is.. *burp* a fun cartoon
>and then.. *burp* the kids are like "this is reddit!"
>Are.. are they serious Rick?
>Nobody knows Morty *burp* its like.. monkey see *burp* monkey do
>They just.. *burp* say it now without knowing why *burp*
>Its like *burp* cucking
>Cucking Rick?
>Ye..Yeah Morty *burp* Cucking, they call everything cuck too
>they're like.. that guy's *burp* bike got stolen, he got cucked so much! very reddit too!
>that's stupid Rick
>I..I know Morty, they deserve to be gassed like the Jews Morty.
>Don't talk bad about the Jews Rick..
>Whh..Why NOT Morty? *burp* it's probably the Jews who planted these stupid ideas on that retarded board anyway.

>I-it's the kikes Morty! They're running the f***ing media Morty! *belch*. The holocaust was f***cking staged, Morty! *throws up on self* Tha-that's why, that's why, we gotta go back in time Morty, to make sure Hitler doesn't die Morty!
>Gee I don't know Rick, a lot my favorite TV shows are written by jews and-
>It's apart of the f***ing scam Morty don't you see! They've made a race of cattle out of you Morty! And I know this because the jews are actually a parasitic alien race from planet Stein! We have to blow those alien c***suckers the f*** up before their queer agenda causes out pure white heritage to die out! *pisses out kidney stone*
how did they manage to get away with this?

>All those haters secretly love the show! No one could POSSIBLY have a different opinion on my favorite show in the world!
This is "homophobes are secretly gay" logic. Some people just fucking hate faggots.

>R-R-R-R-R-R-RICK WE GOTTA DO THIS THING
>SHUT THE FUCK UP M*UUUUURP*ORTY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT *he passes out*
>OOOOOOOH JEEZ

Someone said it was going to air on Wednesday to make up for the ruse but looks like that's BS

Stop, you're digging yourself too deep

>This is "homophobes are secretly gay" logic

But it's true. Just look at Republicans and the church.

this just made me think

I wonder if rick knows the relationship between race and IQ. Surely the smartest man in the universe cant be a civic nationalist

cringe

>This is "homophobes are secretly gay" logic.
Statistics don't like.

try again honey

>but they can't admit it on Sup Forums or else they will be outcast
outcast from the anonymous imageboard.

Don't trust a statistic you didn't rig yourself.

>reddit telling reddit that they're reddit
This board is pure fucking unadulterated reddit, they should just take the entire board and host it on reddit but it's a shit containment board that keeps the reddit at bay.

We need another thread for this, I'm not sure how many more reddits can fit in it and I still wanna type it at least 50 more times before I have to log and cry.

This is me. Literally me. No other user can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This user could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this user is me. This user is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this user is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this user side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this user every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this user every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this user. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this user is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this user and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this user is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this user, I had an existential crisis. What if this user was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this user actual became aware of my existence? Did this user have the ability to become self aware itself?

this show is garbage
I've seen at least 20 fanmade image macros and reddit posts that can prove it
I even watched a clip from the show on youtube one time

The most annoying thing about this thread is how everyone makes fun of R&M for being "post modern sarcastic" about everything and half-assed and what-not, and at the same time half the posts pushing this very opinion are sarcastic and half-assed themselves and these same posters will accuse other posters of the most serious crimes such as
>trying
>caring
etc.
Fucking look in a mirror you post-ironic tools. Sup Forums memes are in no way more coherent than R&M humor, and every bit as obnoxiously reddit-tier post-modern, post-try, post-care, above it all and nihilistic and all the other buzzwords. R&M is a show that should resonate with Sup Forums. Maybe it hits a little too close to home.

>new cartoon airs
>someone hates on it
>everybody jumps on the band wagon
>ask why they hate on it
>they don't know they just do and you're an idiot
>better stay anonymous and hate with the rest lest I end up being outcast!

Humanity was a mistake.

DELET

Jesus Christ, I hope this is pasta or the names are swapped

>Maybe it hits a little too close to home.

This is one of the absolute worst critiques that gets thrown around, along with, "I'd like to see you do better," or, "Projecting much?" etc.

>*burp* reddit Morty
>w..what Rick?
>I said *burp* reddit Morty!
>W..what's Reddit Rick?
>No..Nobody knows Morty *burp*
>b..but it's everything Morty!
>That doesn't mean anything Rick..
>Exactly what the fucking Redditor would say Morty! are you a redditor? you sound like a redditor!
>Jeez Rick I don't even know what a redditor is!
>DO..DON'T YOU FU..FUCKING LIE TO ME MO..MORTY! *burp* YOU..YOU STINK OF REDDIT!
>B..B..But I didn't even do anything Rick!
>Yeah.. t..that's what they all say Morty *burp* b..but its all reddit you hear!
>O..Okay.. Rick, it's all Reddit..
>You sound cringy as fuck Morty, nice copy paste there you reddit fag!
>Please stop being so angry Rick, why are you even saying all these things?
>I..I don't fucking know Morty, I just.. I just know that I gotta be angry as fuck and blame reddit like the rest of the kids!

Cringed

10/10

*burp* D-Drumpf isn't real morty

Oh God, these threads are going to be an every day thing now, aren't they?

WUBABABA BIDINGA MORGAN! POOPY BUTT MCHEAD XD MCDONALD CHICKEN DIPS :O LE BURPEE

God I hope so.

Notice Rick is never seen near niggers.

How does it feel knowing that no amount of Reddit and Memey fanfics will ever make it OK to talk about your show on Sup Forums?

This, someone made me watch avatar the last airbender which I was sceptical about, but it's such a pleasant, good-natured work of real effort and love. Refreshing

oh yes ooh OOOH OH GOOD BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP RUBBA-YUBBA-BOON-BANG PFTT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

It is getting tons of threads every hour faggot

>It's a one guy on Sup Forums watched a single episode of Rick & Morty and told everyone else it was full of reddit-tier LE GOD ISNT REAL cringe humor, but even though in reality that joke happens precisely once in the entire series, everyone started parroting their shit tier opinions despite never watching the show episode

david foster wallace was a fucking hack, everyone with a brain is glad he killed himself and his dickriders got laughed out of academia like the pretentious imbeciles they were

Is that your attempt at refuting what I said? Picking out one damn sentence and disagreeing with it, as if that makes the rest moot? You're above arguing in a sincere way, you already know you're right and who cares and so on and so forth. Neat demonstration of my points.

To reiterate so it sinks in: R&M humor is very, very similar to Sup Forums humor and watching Sup Forums getting all upset over R&M and having to shitpost endlessly about how it's totally reddit and not like "us" is absurd once you grasp that. Sup Forums is filled with people who think in similar ways as the writers of R&M, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the writers of R&M went here and cry themselves to sleep at night over being rejected by the very people they originally set out to impress.

It's similar to RLM. Another internet / TV thing made be basically amateurs who got lucky, with a similar sense of humor to the average Sup Forums poster, with some crew members even trashing reddit. Sup Forums has to violently distance itself from that brand as well.

>Oh no, not me, I only watch extremely obscure things.
>All the obscure things I watch are okay because reddit wouldn't watch them
>What's that, there's two subreddits for my obscure show and there are more threads about the show on whatever the reddit equivalent of Sup Forums is than here? Uuuuhhhh...