Reddi: The show

Reddi: The show

Alright! A fresh one!

I missed the new episode the other night, was it any good?

Mmm yes.

Reddit the Show.

*nods*

Yeah it was 8/10

OP hit the nail on the head. Fuck this show

mmyes
shallow and pedantic

remember, when we hated 9gag and didnt even care about reddit? those were the times...

>samurai jack
>rick and morty
>FRIGGING ARCHER

Can 2017 be even better?

Fuck off, Reddit

Adult animation is having a resurgence. A chan full of grumpy old farts won't ruin my mood.

What if I absolutely can't pick 5? Can I just skip it or do I have to choose for
My answer to be valid

>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

FRIG OFF

multiply by 5/n, redditor

>Redditor
Never gone on Reddit, not even once.
Also, scored -14

>trying this hard to fit in
Everyone here goes on reddit because you're legitimately a dull fuck if there isn't one subreddit that catches your interest. The key is to stay the fuck away from default and/or large subs and to not spread the cancer here, but there isn't a lot worth saving here anyway.

+$0.50 has been deposited to your account

Reddit is a great website. Stop being jealous of them.

>mad men
>+0
thats an immediate return to plebbit

Fuck off you are insane if you think everyone goes to reddit and its annoying as fuck watching you shitstains shit all over Sup Forums. Kill yourself.

Sup Forums seems to talk about it a lot.

really.... makes... you think.... huh...