SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY BEHIND 9/11 ATTACKS

I understand the coup is a major happening and why it's getting all the attention, but a friendly reminder that the missing 28 pages from the 9/11 congressional intelligence report have finally been released, and implicate a number of Saudi gov't officials that had connections with and supported several of the hijackers.

Lots of redactions, but it's still pretty fucking juicy and all but ties the royal family to the attack.

intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad goy, ignore the payments and don't waste your time reading this silly document

Listen to the BBC it's literally nothing

Funny how they left out "but plenty of unofficial links"

Bumping for information they will never release

a lot of people knew about this already, trump even came out and implied it was, can't say i'm surprised.

My US history teacher told us this during class in 2002.

They still have yet to mention who planted the explosives for the twin towers and bldg 7 , and how they were get away with saying it was only the planes... 3 buildings 2 planes

It's one of those things everybody kinda already knows, but now we have some semblance of proof. Like the government spies on all of us, or the Clintons are corrupt.

It legitimizes our fears.

>These companies will never be investigated
>Only one player will be thrown under the bus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M

BTW it has been known since this report was first published that the Saudis were the money men as it was never classified that two Saudi GiD agents were giving two hijackers money through Bandar Bush. This just verifies exactly how much but everything else was common knowledge amongst 9/11 "truthers" worth their salt for over a decade.
This information simply doesn't exist past the basic inquiry done originally by the FBI regarding pic related.
The lower level agents were told to stand down by chertoff because God forbid if a certain country (((A))) is implicated

most of Sup Forums is too lazy to actually read it or thinks its fake because 'muh jewish conspiracy' or all the alex jones tinfoil bullshit

also people don't appreciate the huge fucking difference between 'i already thought it was supported by saudi royal family although i have zero evidence' and the actual details of specifically who was involved as well as the other details of terrorist finance and the NGOs, charities, shell companies etc involving money laundering and terrorist finance with connections to saudi govt, saudi royals, bin laden, and the plotters and their associates

They're really covering up Israel. Just research the dancing Israelis who were arrested.

Except it doesn't say that at all, the fuck is wrong with you islamophobic retards? AND STOP POSTING RACIST SHIT ON Sup Forums

The Saudis are the real Jews

Except when it comes to Jews.

Hello Kike. How is U.S.A.?

Spreading the word that the Saudi gov't is linked with the 9/11 hijackers isn't islamophobic

Yea and your government knew about this for 15 years and did nothing.
The most powerful country in the universe was scared / cucked by sandniggers

>Spreading hate against muslims isn't islamaphobic

stormfag logic.

and then we went and attacked their enemies. This rightwing government has failed on all levels.

>The actions of a government=the actions of all x racial/religious group
So if I say that the North Korean regime is a horrible abomination I'm racist against Koreans?
Retard

The Bush family has been in bed with the Saudi Royals for years in the oil business. As well as both being heavily invested in US military contractors.

Why is this not higher?

Do you think this invokes causus belli?

*sigh*

OP is a retarded faggot.

>the released 28 pages are heavily redacted so they havent actually been released
>the un-redacted portions implicate the SA government but only to a limited extent

This redacted portions that you still cannot read show connections between the SA government and their intelligence wing and the Israeli Mossad.

Mossad planted the explosives in the buildings and got caught red handed by the NYPD. They also ghosted and provided operational support for the Hijackers while they were living in the States.

All Saudi Arabia did was recruit Fanatics and hand them over to Israeli Intelligence.

Osama Bin Laden is an SA intelligence operative who was trained by the CIA and worked closely with Mossad as a Proxy fighter in countries like Afghanistan

This is a Crash course in 9/11 for you

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU

Below is a Painfully Dry and heavily Sourced Documentary by the same man who lays out IN EXCRUCIATING, FUCKING DETAIL the involvement of Israel in the 9/11 attacks, the Anthrax attacks, and falsifying information to lead the US into the Iraq war.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

seriously how do these guys still not know any of this stuff after spending even a month on Sup Forums? the forum sliding must be effective