TURKEY COUP IS A FALSE FLAG

This is so fucking obvious Sup Forums

erdogan on "vacation" the night the military is attempting a coup, they don't capture or hold anyone of significance and a few hours later erdogan surface telling good muslims to go out in the streets and fight the military. A few more hours pass and news of the coup is over? WHY AM I NOT BUYING THIS? Because the turkish military is 600,000 people strong with a 18,2 billion budget, so no chance in hell a few civilians can stop that.

this gives him the opportunity to gut the military so a real coup never takes place.

Don't drop your tin foil hat.

WATER
F
I
L
T
E
R
S

Reichstag fire.

>Reichstag fire.

I think you have serious mental problems.

Isn't the point of shilling to make it not look like you're paid to do it?

>Be Erdogan
>get one general dude to rile up the idea of coup among the remaining secular military people you want to purge
>give them the genius "plan" to use. sounds good on paper
>all along you have the real counter-plan prepared
>total slaughter takes place like clockwork
>double agent general dude slips into the night in the middle of the fighting
>confused and leaderless coup troops slowly start to realize they've been duped which is why they're just surrendering en masse everywhere so easily

You're nothing but fucking brainwashed sheeple.

It was the Jews. This is an attempt to breed out whiteness. Take the fucking redpill already, or fuck off back to tumblr if your brains and feelings can't handle the Truth

FalseFlagFags are literally worse than HappeningFags or any other fag on this board

are you okay? they're pushing for Erdogan to be in power. how does this not make it a jew false flag?

better than the FalseFalseFlagFags

Erdogan is a puppet of the Jewish elite who are intent on making us white people obsolete.

This is a dark day for whiteness and the white race and cultural achievement. We are one step closer to being exterminated by the Jewish agenda to enslave us and murder us.

Why can't people wake up to the truth that is staring them right in the face?

Tonight, I am crying for the white race

exactly? so how is OP pointing out this is a false flag worthy of your "brainwashed sheeple" comment? were you triggered that he didn't specifically call out der juden?

Yes.

We must remind people that we are being genocided by the Jews.

Every single Jew is responsible. They have been conspiring against us for millenia, jealous of our achievement, culture, and heritage.

Now they will murder us, one by one, in a bloody, fiery blaze.

The Jews should be the first thing people talk about today

Why do I feel like every single poster above me is a shill besides OP?

This

The shilling today has been amazing really.

There is incontrovertible evidence that these roaches planned a false flag attack before. You deserve to be hanged.

>EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG XDDDDD
pls fucking kys

Aircraft over ankara!

Coup was either a false flag operation or a CIA operation.

CIA sucks like this. Mosques were calling on the roaches to commit to Jihad. Erdogan the rat has openly declared his allegiance to Al Qaeda/ISIS last night.

Sadly the West is cucked beyond belief and instead of supporting the patriotic army they came out in support of Al Qaeda/ISIS again.

You'd think these fucks would've learned from Libya, Egypt and Syria, but it seems like the West supports Islamist governments, probably because of Saudi $$$.

Also the soldiers were disgraceful, they just surrendered to the Jihadists.

Feels a lot like a false flag operation. But honestly CIA is bad enough that this could've been their doing.

Stopping a revolution 101:
1. Make one yourself

Erdogan is most definitely behind this. Remember when elections didn't go as planned for him? He made sure to gain more power anyway.