Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Instagram-Post-Shows-Woman-With-Hijab-Egged-San-Leandro-Police-Investigating-386674061.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>proud american
>doesn't even take off the islamic tent on your head

I apologize for not egging her myself.

>people not looking like them
It's much deeper than that

>smash eggs on yourself
>pose for a picture to post on facebook
>???
>profit

She properly deserved it

Disgusting religion

haha wish i would have been there with a carton too

>someone threw eggs at her
>managed to hit the top of her head

Really makes you think doesn't it?

> free food

This

>Kills hundreds already this year
>Gets eggs thrown at them

Sorry if I don't see the problem

>She balanced the egg on her head all the way home
>ShitThatDefinitelyWasn'tStaged.jpg

Brown people aren't self-aware beyond impulsive shit are they?

right

That's sad. Older muslims are generally very nice people. It's their children that should be egged for growing up in western societies but still pretending to be muslim.

Sorry you were born a filthy muslim.

Islam isnt a religon. It's a cult.

#NotAllConservatives

SHARPSHOOTER

(Achievement unlocked)

Daughter got killed because of her not wearing a hijab...

Needs more ranch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAJSJSJSJSHSHWUHSIAIWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHSHAHAHAHAHĂ€AAAAAAAAA

she probably was ducking for cover or something and it hit her on the top of the head.

Why when muslims kill, hang, decapitate gays, lesbians, atheists, christians etc. (which happens daily) no one of these TRU muslims gives a fuck?

I mean, could have been ducking down, not that this happened.

She deserved it.

Anyone that's thrown eggs knows that the shell won't stay there on top of her fucking head like that.

That egg was placed and smashed on her head. The hand cupping around the shell and skull stopping the shell from falling away.

Did someone walk up and squish egg onto her head and get yolk all the fuck over their hand?

Or

Did this hijab wearing lady do this as an act of attention seeking "for a good cause" ?

hm.. Really makes you think

That's not how islam works it's only acceptable to throw stones at women

Shut up, Sven. All muslims deserve to be treated like shit.

why didnt she take the muzzie bonnet off

ohhh, burn!

Who knows, maybe the sole reason allah commands them to wear hijabs, is to protect them from egg attacks.

itt : lies

haha

"egged"

ya got egged, bitch

>proud of """"""her culture""""""

deserved it. Integrate or fuck off.

Fuck these threads

truth

remember guys, muzzies are professional deceivers

She probably got egged by a bunch of liberals who mistakenly thought she was coming from the Trump rally.

#NotAllLiberals
#NotAllDemocrats
#ALiberalHasNoReligion
#DNCIsAPartyOfPeace

>But it appears as though police may never catch the culprits as the woman in the photo told them Wednesday afternoon that she was not interested in pressing charges.

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Instagram-Post-Shows-Woman-With-Hijab-Egged-San-Leandro-Police-Investigating-386674061.html

It certainly also discourages skin cancer!

this. Go spam this image and one's like it with quotes like that on the cunt's facebook page.

These people need to understand. We will remind them.

So they're entitled to throw stones to homosexuals and people that don't care for Islam, but they're not allowed to get egged? Fucking cunts.

>Be Muslim
>Have eggs thrown at you by whites
>Be white
>Get massacred in your ancestral homeland by Muslims

It's obvious who the real victims are here. White America has a lot to answer for.

That kid is so fucking punchable

This

>egg lands perfectly on her head
What are the odds

They learned from the best.

The jew.

honestly this. Islamic people understand why they have a bad rap, they're not stupid.

>all those eggshell pieces carefully piled directly on top of her head

Makes sense senpai

oh shit how the hell did the egg land on top of her, did they throw it as artillery and it rained down on her???? fuck her and islam

DAS RITE

This should actually be really easy to prove or disprove because every fucking wal-mart has security cameras that cover the store, the entrances and the parking lots.

Someone befriend her on kikebook so we can find out what city this is in. then we can contact the wal-mart there and tell them what is going on, ask them to review their security tapes and comment on it. We could even pretend to be from the media

steph curry of egg throwing

Oh look, another Islamist playing the oppression olympics thread.
Saged

hatecrime hoax incoming

>Born a muslim

> mudshits egg us all the time
> mudshit gets egged in return
> now I have to apologize
fuck off.

Funny how these cunts are lying and distorting the truth.
Over the past year or so, a lot of ex-muslims who immigrated to Norway in the 70s and 80s, have started to speak up against Islam and it's influence in Norway. Because of mass immigration and the establishment of Islamic communities in Norway, they feel less safe than they did in the 70s and 80s, back when Norway was primarily Norwegian, and feel that the local culture is starting to turn into the totalitarian hellholes they escaped from, where Islamists patrol the street and harass minorities who don't conform to conservative Islamic standards.

Underrated.

Fuck yourself. Moderate Muslims are worse than terrorists. At least they're honest about being our enemies.

>tfw you get egged walking home from work
>tfw white male

Eggers gonna egg.

Shouldnt have been a muslim

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

This bitch just fucked with Bentonville, she will legit get sued by them unless she retracts this shit, they will post full security video and it still won't even be the GOOD high def video.

Most new wal-marts have higher quality surveillance than most federal facilities, they hire ex-feds for all their internal security executive positions, they don't always turn over the good video to the local cops for shoplifting cases because -- feds never trust local cops and usually hate them.

All the high def security video is mostly for defeating INTERNAL theft/shrink and defusing insurance lawsuits. They use the low def video for customer shoplifting.

tl;dr this bitch will get hella rekt

t. ex wally world ITF investigator

>egg shells still on her hijab
riiiiight

I doubt the egg shell would stick to her hijab if it was thrown.

WHAT THE FUCK
I NEED YOU

You're people killed my people, the least you can do is take a few eggs.

I'll take "Thing That Never Happened" for $400, Alex.

If it were the other around all three would be dead.
You should be thankful that they only threw eggs.

What for?

>tt
>tp

Wat?

Freedom of religion is a fundamental American value user

>entire egg shell is still there

I feel bad. This is the same face my moms does when she's very sad.

This is a universal sab mom face.

You are free to believe in Islam. However it is illegal to do many Muslim things.

>Female circumcision

>Polygamy

>Stoning adulterers

>Shooting cartoonists

>Demanding jizya

Religion of Peace

OOOOH WHAT A SURPRISE.

We have the same shithead here in France.

>A few years ago, svastikas on a mosque
>BWAAH BWAAA H MUH RACISM MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA
>3 weeks later the fucking imam surrenders to the police
>tell them he can't live while lying anymore
>tell the police he tagged svastikas on his mosque himself to raise awareness
>mudslimes in suicide watch put this under the rug

Fuck these goatfuckers.

I'm sorry!

Could still be possible that someone ran up to her and smashed it atop her head.

>mudslimes in suicide watch

yes. those poor eggs.... they didn't do nothing.

She did it to herself to raise awareness about how peaceful Islam is. Remember Muslims are the real victims here.

>Egg directly on top of head
Fake.

THEN GO HOME YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN SKUNK

So your mom gets assaulted with eggs, and the first thing you do is take a Snapchat of her. What the fuck, something doesn't add up here

yekshamesh! tell me friend, of life in glorious kazakhstan

this user tells it true. that photo is staged as hell

>Egg directly on top of head
OHRBITHUL BOMBHARDHMENT

>yekshamesh
Say what?
>life in glorious kazakhstan
It sucks

Its like...
People don't get how much Americans hate muslims (don't let media fool you, they loathe/fear them)
Children growing up through 9/11 and everything it brought with it has left a lasting impression on an entire generation
Not saying this was or wasnt staged but walking around in the outfit in America is a sure sign for something to happen

Nevermind a religion that allows you to hide YOUR RELIGIOUS IDENTITY to avoid harm
These people want attention, and they are getting it

You really think it was thrown from her at street level? Who the fuck carries eggs around with them at all times?

It was obviously some fucks who threw them at her from their balcony or some shit, use your brain

read the image, retard

mhm

Oh shit I'm sorry

Sorry for what?

you don't think it was premeditated? kids have done worse.

Based, hopefully more Americans start taking a stand against the mudslime scum. THIS is how we MAGA. We don't want them to feel welcome, it's the only way they'll leave.

She deserved it, though. Her views are wrong.