He actually won! The absolute mad man!

He actually won! The absolute mad man!

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/anders-breivik-right-wing-extremist-who-killed-77-in-utoya-norway-massacre-wins-lawsuit-against-a6992756.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ye0M6CtN9U
straitstimes.com/world/europe/norways-mass-murderer-anders-behring-breivik-gets-hundreds-of-love-letters-a-year
sites.google.com/site/breivikreport/letters
youtube.com/watch?v=KxLFdJLSho8
indy100.independent.co.uk/article/the-10-professions-with-the-most-psychopaths--b1ZvflC6prW
youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it just me or is he turning into a ghost

his face looks like a toilet at this point.

no I mean this shit is spot on

FUCK YEA BABY

Let the Leftist butt-hurt commence.

ALL HAIL BREIVIK!!!!!!!!

Related video...

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ye0M6CtN9U

So when does he get released from prison?

Old news

Looks like he's lost weight, quite menacing looking now.

powder ya'll

holy fucking shit

Such an obscure movie. I'm surprised Sup Forums is old enough to remember.

he's still going to rot inside a cell in complete solitude.

this is the worst possible punishment for someone like him. He's in agony every single day :)

Is my new apron /fa/ enoough for ya?

This piece of shit should receive the most inhuman treatment possible without killing him.

What is it like being a psychopath user

straitstimes.com/world/europe/norways-mass-murderer-anders-behring-breivik-gets-hundreds-of-love-letters-a-year

He gets hundreds of love letters a year from female admirers.

So what does he get?

t. muhamad alibutt blastad

What's it like being a cuck user?

What does he get for this?

What would happen if becomes the president of france

bitches love murders

He killed 77 people that were all cultural marxists, children of cultural marxists that would have taken their parents position in politics, and cultural marxist sympathizers. These are all people who are willingly contributing to destroying the country through cultural enrichment, immigration, and destruction of the paternal family structure. The people that he killed were actively destroying the country's future. He killed a bunch of white kids that were next in line to become political leaders or influential figures in politics. They were not interested in changing their political views and most likely never would. Have either of you ever asked yourself why Anders did what he did? Have either of you wondered why a man would stoop so low as to gunning down children at a camp?

Here's a hint; that wasn't just any kind of summer camp for youths. That was an indoctrination camp, specifically for the future leaders of the country, who's ultimate goal is to implement marxist structure into the government. Anders did more for his country in such an unconventional way than anyone in this thread (Including me) will ever do for theirs.

I don't agree with killing 77 people at all. But in this specific situation, I think he did what had to be done to secure the future of his country and to secure the future of the white people living in that country. As far as I've seen, what he did struck fear directly into the hearts of the leftists and now they are thinking twice about policies that they go ahead and pass that directly effect the quality of life of the Norwegian people.

But despite all his rage, he is still just a rat in a cage.

Psychopaths have no feelings. He doesn't know what it's like.

With his ps4 and pay tv? And hotties sending him nudes?

>Sup Forums
>females

Brevik For president!

Good point killing Muslims would only strengthen the lefts narrative

He looked better with hair and eyebrows.

Norway does seem to be less cucked than its neighbors

ps4 incoming

while watching this movie I tought powder was going to be a monstrous freak, not a bald albino

>before / after pol

kek

>claims inhumane treatment
>they still let him use Sup Forums

Well said mr. Burger, +1 internet for you

It is ironic that the degeneracy of the system he has murdered to bring down has shielded him from any major repercussions for murdering 77 teenagers. Ultimately, you have to blame Lutheran Church for letting the country decline in such a spectacular way.

>I don't agree with killing 77 people at all. But in this specific situation, I think he did what had to be done to secure the future of his country and to secure the future of the white people living in that country

What he did had the exact opposite effect. You're an idiot if you believe otherwise.

I really don't understand this. Where is the means to attraction?

Yeah no. He made them martyrs and strengthened the leftist agenda by vilifying guns and right minded politics. Outside of Sup Forums he is no hero

>Birth of a supervillain

> On the day of the attacks, Breivik electronically distributed a compendium of texts entitled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence, describing his militant ideology. In them, he lays out a worldview encompassing opposition to Islam. The texts call Islam and "Cultural Marxism" the enemy, and advocates the deportation of all Muslims from Europe based on the model of the Beneš decrees.

That awkward moment when you realize the terrorist has an argument.

>With his ps4

Shit got no game still

Norway isn't part of EU.

From what I've heard out of people from Norway, you are absolutely completely wrong about that and breivik really did swing things around in the country. In particular by actually getting people to wake the fuck up and talk about the issues at hand, rather than sitting back and letting leftists continually slip it all through.

dominance over others

you'll understand it once you understand how women work

Idk man, serial killers, mass murderers, and all high-profile criminals get tons of love letters from women. Lots of them actually end up getting married while in prison. I guess there's a lot of desperate broads out there.

He was right, and he did the right thing

anyway this article is months old, sage

>Be women
>Hardwired to like dangerous, charismatic, confident men

Not rocket science

It's the same.

He is a warrior and a hero. If you want women to love you, all you need to do is become a hero.

>become AN hero

>Ultimately, you have to blame Lutheran Church for letting the country decline in such a spectacular way.
???
please elaborate

Will he get his ps4?

His cell is nicer than my apartment in college. What a fag.

He looks like this guy.

He looks like the hitman more every day

Holy shit.

This guy makes right wingers look bad, bunch of edgy 15 year olds support him but don't realize how much ammo he is for left wingers.

His whiteness shall burn brightly forever

At least there won't be a problem about him going insane again after being released.

Most prisoners who served sentence due to grievous crimes gets released with all the people around him outside hating him.

This should really tell you guys something about how to get chix.

>Owen Jones pls go

>I think he did what had to be done to secure the future of his country and to secure the future of the white people living in that country. As far as I've seen, what he did struck fear directly into the hearts of the leftists and now they are thinking twice about policies that they go ahead and pass that directly effect the quality of life of the Norwegian people.

I'm not sure one can successfully argue the negative ("here's what would have happened if he hadn't done this") but nevertheless, good points and there possibly was some kind of chilling effect. One could try to say that as he's basically a madman and a spree killer and his deeds were horrific, that people would turn out to be alienated from his point and push in the opposite direction. But I'm not sure that happened, at all. And as said, he definitely did have one hell of an argument, and the years since his deeds have proven that--at least, for any sane person. In not attempting to reason with liberals, and instead simply trying to kill as many of them as possible and strike fear into the hearts of survivors, Breivik may have been the sharpest terrorist and/or serial/spree killer since Kaczynski, and his plan definitely the most well-reasoned.

Total opposite of ISIS goons just wreaking random destruction for effect. Just proves Europeans really do do everything better.

That's actually an interesting article in that the main obsessive they profile is actually a woman who knew him before the attacks. Not typical. Also it's a trip to see even a fragment of a letter from him.

What I don't understand is if he is opposed to Islam why did he murder a bunch of his own people? Was it just to get his message out there and spread publicity? Why not exclusively kill muslims?

the muslims aren't the problem, the people enabling them are

Read up thread, this and explains it clearly.

Also, for those of you who would be interested in reading his letters, there's an archive of them here:

sites.google.com/site/breivikreport/letters

The first one's quite intriguing; he literally describes himself as a militant European nationalist.

I like this quote from another letter, in 2012, to a female German nationalist who was evidently in trouble with the law for her activities:

"We are both among the first rain drops which indicate that there is a massive purifying storm approaching Europe :) And within the next decades more and more Europeans will acknowledge our sacrifice."

wasn't his definition of inhumane treatment getting a ps2 instead of a ps3?

Come on Straya, are you that dense ? There's a viurtually unlimited supply of muslims, killing them wouldn't achieve anything. Instead he targeted the future apparatchiks, the young people groomed for political power that would later implement the policies allowing unrestricted immigration in his country.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxLFdJLSho8

Killing people sure as hell works for Islam.
>Religion of Peace
>we mustnt speak bad about Muslims or else they will kill
>NotAllMuslims
>Muslims are the new jews

Would people rather have a Brevik shoot up a bunch of leftists, or Ali Ackbar Mohammed types steamroll hundreds if not thousands in countries weakened by leftists?

It seems you can't win either way. Leftists are looking for death sentences sooner or later.

slowpoke.jpg

Not wrong. Back in the day when Breivik commited his terrorist attack I thought it was a horrible thing.
Now that I know what happened to Sweden not so much, anymore.

>jews

Islamics have powerful backers, powerful and wealthier even than a few of them are. Don't forget that. It's why they get away with so much and in fact are spurred to act out in their usual violent, barbaric ways as much on schedule and on target as possible, to help accomplish their handlers' plans.

Well he's been treated inhumanely. Of course he looks like shit

Yes, same here. I didn't understand it then and was just horrified. With several years though, I began to slowly notice what was happening in Europe. When the full-scale invasion began last year, Breivik was one of the first things I thought of.

>open up OP's article
>see this in the sidebar
indy100.independent.co.uk/article/the-10-professions-with-the-most-psychopaths--b1ZvflC6prW
M-Meme magic confirmed?

If this was a nigger who shot white people, Sup Forums would be furious. Let's be realistic here, he should've got the death penalty (if there was one in Norway).

youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE

Why did he invite him to his show in the first place?

>all that razor

razor burn

You ever played God of War? Replace the dead family with dead leftists.

Fucking magnet

Ahmed NO.

he fucking won

i dont fucking believe it

fucking newfags

dont insult commander brevik

>its ok when we do it

BASED
A
S
E
D

Some one fill me in

Was is refugees he killed?

Mostly white teenagers

They wouldn't give him new PS2 games. When he asked for a new game, they'd give him a new disc of the same game.

Also he's pale because he's locked in a cell and doesn't see much sunlight you stupid retards.

White communists (really) teens mostly

What are you saying, that race matters? That races are different and have have different group interests? What a novel concept, please explain it further.

Traitor leftists who would grow up to flood Norway with Muslims.