>Rick reveals his sole motivation is Szechwan sauce
>turn off TV and walk out of living room

Literally couldn't make it through this episode, boys

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6F2wEcdGo8
youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
youtube.com/watch?v=-_Z0tbg6Phs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hah I get it, cause it's the end of the episode!!!

Nice xD

>Nice xD
stopped reading right there

Why did this sauce triggered you autists so much?

To my understanding it just mmeant that Rick doesn't have a motivation for his deeds and just wanted to make Marty shit his pants with that retarded rent.

Lmao I'm upvoting this thread

same

Its mocking you, and not subtly, and thats the hilarious part.

its anti-humour you retard

>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

i can tell you've never actually watched more than 1 episode because the god stuff is a meme and not an integral part of the show at all

I'm unironically watching Get Shwifty and smoking weed laughing equally at the show and your collective butthurt.

You realize that hating post-modern humor is itself post-modern?

Except they literally say it right on the show
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6F2wEcdGo8

Good ffor you my man. Living the dream.

How dare you smoke weed my man

DUDE WEED LMAO

Here's my meme.

At least watch a better episode.

Is S3E1 the final nail in the coffin for Drumpf and the alt right?

>people take one off joke seriously
>Everyone thinking the memory is something to even go on when Rick fabricated the entire fucking thing

The only thing this episode does is shows how everything goes back to normal everything's ng else should be ignored why is this hard to understand? How much did you smoke while watching it

>integral
it might not be the premise of an episode, but he says it twice in the show. once in the vacuum of space, and another time when they're at the dinner table.
>"There is no god summer, gotta rip that band-aid off now you'll thank me later."
no joke or in the heat of the moment, just matter of factly.

Except the part where Morty's parents are divorced

Well kind of but let's be honest that was coming sooner or later

That will be a two-episode, or at most one-season, arc.

it's just the normie fanbase won't shut up about this mystery sauce because it must be the holy grail of condiments.

people overly obsessed with a cartoon

:(
youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
B R A V O
O
I
L
A
N
D

pretty sure you didnt missed nothing ok

jfc im actually going to have to watch this show because its all over the internet. i fucking hate that

It probably went over your head.

>people overly obsessed with a cartoon

Says the guy posting on the thread #2366258499651616 about said cartoon

nihlistic humour isn't the same as postmodern (although postmodernism can lead to forms of nihlism). This show has very little to do with postmodernism at all. Especially not its humour.

this board is fucking dead

>invaded with capeshit 24/7
>invaded with meme bait one liner threads
>invaded by Sup Forums threads
and now
>invaded with Rick & Morty

I actually find it relieving to see a Bane thread once a in awhile amidst all these filth

>not getting the joke

You are clearly a newfag who hasn't been through enough cycles here.

Do you even L O S T?

fuckin copypastaaaaaa make some pasta with all the pasta you have leftover you motherfucker

>>be me

Why is nobody mentioning Shoney's? I really fucking want some now but they all closed here.

It sure is Reddit in here, I've never seen so much newfaggotry in one place before

I was here during the golden age of Sup Forums that is L O S T. board was brimming with OC discussions left and right. closest we got after that was during the BB era, after that its pure utter shitposts

You'd think someone as smart as that guy would've learned how to make the sauce.

Oh right, the wacky senseless """humor"" all the smart people like to watch.

I thought the point was that Rick was lying about lying. The equation was fake, but he is so radically different from the Council of Ricks because he witnessed his family die by their hands, which is also why he legitimately treasures Morty and Summer in a way that they never would

Yet at the same time he hates to acknowledge his feelings so much that he had to scream in Morty's face "FUCK YOU MORTY IT'S ONLY ABOUT THE SZECHUAN SAUCE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL"

I mean, remember the splitting universe episode how quickly Rick decided he would die to save Morty? How does that jive with any of the mean shit he said to Morty in this episode?

why don't you dipshits discuss it over at

?

Back to reddid with R&M trash

the rick and morty subreddit was created by roiland

>implying that the attempted rape wasnt played anything but absolutely seriously

> implying that rick murdering the jelly bean king for fucking with Morty wasnt heart warming

I hate reddit sometimes

How many Morty's has Rick killed?

Why do people think Jerry was wrong to try and keep Rick away from his family?
I mean, his real son is dead and buried in his backyard because of how irresponsible of a guardian Rick is.

Why is Jerry wrong?

this is some next level viral meme redditry right here boys. retarded but obseqiuous interest in some mcdonalds sauce pops up here and there. then a trashy meme reddit TV show does some trashy meme viral reference shit with it. swear to fucking god i'm getting a prostate exam tomorrow.

>Rick doesn't have a motivation for his deeds and just wanted to make Marty shit his pants with that retarded rent.
How much was the rent?

wtf? I love rick and morty now!

>Hurr wat is typo

(You)

why do they say their names 500x an episode?

shitty writing?

>we want the reddit audience

If he's so smart why doesn't he know that szechuan sauce is a thing that exists and not just a mcdonalds product.

Why are you saying that like its a bad thing?

when the hero of a show, or the "smart character" says an opinion, that doesn't imply that the show wants you to have that opinion

I really wish you guys would stop making threads about this. There are a lot of bad shows with shitty writing that deserve threads but Rick and Morty is far from it. You're allowed to not like the show. You're allowed to hate it. You're allowed to meme against it. But 12 threads a day? For a fucking cartoon show? Clearly Dan Harmon is behind this. FUCK OFF ADULT SWIM.

Stopped reading this thread right here

Reddit's actually kind of right about that one. Weird.

This thread is around 60% Reddit

>he doesn't watch rick and morty and 420 everyday
Bunch of faggots

>intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour

truly its redditchan

>You're allowed to not like the show. You're allowed to hate it.
Am I allowed to like it or is liking a thing some users of another irrelevant but more popular website also happen a no no?Try not to shit your pants while replying.
>inb4 le rebbit xd

Can someone post that pasta about hove Sherlock is a smart character written by dumb people? I feel like its the same deal with Rick, which is like r*ddit likes it so much.

let them make their threads just do it over at Sup Forumsmblr not here at Sup Forums

My issue is that its just simply annoying in every way
Rick has just become a shitty annoying character at this point

Starting with \tv. The reddit show everyone loves to hate. too much obsesion. Sad

Look, we're trying to save you from yourself, man.
You're simply not equipped atm to make an informed opinion on this topic.
Heed your warnings or forever live in regret.

lol you're the faggot
Go back 2 Reddit

No, you

Guys, I'm thinking about creating an app where you can customize your own "Rick" avatar from the Council of Ricks multiverse.

I need some ideas. What would your Rick look like?

Reddit please fuck off already

Dont make me delete that comment

T. Mod

yeah, he prays to god then denounces him after things go well. They aren't pushing a stand on the matter, Rick is just an asshole. That's the point.

>he thinks this is reddit and not Sup Forums incarnate
They made this to honor them.

but he hasn't changed at all...

>because it must be the holy grail of condiments.
>Thinking they're doing this mainly to eat some shitty fast food sauce
>Being on Sup Forums and not recognizing the tell tale signs of an alternative form of Baneposting
Jesus Christ some people.

And just to clarify because someone won't understand: I'm not saying it will last for eternity like Baneposting, but the reason people post it is the same as it was originally with the example.

Why do you have to be such a faggot OP

>Heed your warnings or forever live in regret.
Wish someone would have told me that over 10 years ago when I found this website, I wouldn't be having this retarded conversation on an East Timorese rice farming discussion forum to begin with.

>be me
who...who else would you be?

Haha, Rick is just like me :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=-_Z0tbg6Phs

I love this threads

Only newfags actually write a comment to complain about (((((newfags))))

Rick and Morty is funny

Get over it

>all ketchup tastes the same

Great thread! I'll be surfing reddit while I wait for updates!

desu tho that sauce sounds pretty good. Mcdonald's apes chinese food, the nineties must have been a wild ride.

>Memory fabricated

It was probably a real memory, but Rick was actually the older one who came through the portal (think about it, if his wife and young Beth were killed how could Beth still be alive and have given birth to Morty?)

You must be fun at parties.

>more rick and morty threads

You're all secretly in love with this show

I was alive for that. It was pretty tasty.

>le everything is shit but bane is somehow good because its da Sup Forums lulz armie original xDDD

Pathetic. Truly pathetic

Like me, just Rick-ier

Stay mad redditor

I thought the idea was Rick went even further off the deep end than usual, implying that the [simulated brain machine from the beginning, can't remember it's name] had partly melted as it was warned it would do over and over

LMAO!!! EPIC XD

edit: rip my inbox

the show is great, in fact the first season was A+ simply because co-creator Harmon was at his peak before he fell into another spiral (probably one he won't get out of, it seems he's doomed to be a B-grade writer and a B-grade podcaster for the rest of his days)

but the show is still very, very funny even though the fanbase is becoming bloated and insufferable very quickly

but Sup Forums & Sup Forums much like reddit isn't helping from promoting it whether ironically or post-ironically

This board is awful

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE