Nip women

Can someone redpill me on Japanese women? Why are they so superior? And don't say:
>because you're a faggot weeb
because I only like 2D women and Jap women.

Other urls found in this thread:

halfasianpeople.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you like them.

buck teeth
/thread

Asian women are disgusting and half white hapa offspring are degenerate. go away you weird dork

Listen fellow "american", can you honestly say you'd pick some vapid americunt woman over some island chink? Because I know I would.

Dont overthink it user.

>wanting children

Oy vey good goy, make more children for the taxes good goyim!

asians view relationships as more of a business arrangement

even from supposedly westernized ones, you're basically expected to provide money and face, and they provide you with kids.

it's duty, not love

Go huff some deck sealant Kiwi

Sounds good to me, I don't want some shallow bitch to think I'm there to validate her "emotions".

go get braces cunt

>he thinks having good teeth is an insult

You know, I've never had braces. Although they probably would've helped as my bottom teeth are pretty crowded. That being said you NZ's are highly underrated shitposters and barely a step above leafs.

Suck an emu's cock you filthy abo.

good

i dont have any teeth left so jokes on you

t.

Don't delude yourself, OP. Women are women.

The only standout group is the sheboons/nigresses; and that's because they don't hide how selfish they are as they think it's something to be proud of.

cool petrol canister

If I have a child with a Nip monkey will she come out like this? Because I'd be okay with that

Dumb cracker. He´s not 'stayan.

>wallnigger doesn't get the joke

Newfag spic or just low I.Q.?

come on

I don't fucking know. They're actually human, it's fucked up. Being around Japanese women makes me less of a misogynist.

>go on date with white girl
>expects me to pay, is disinterested, hobbies generally include "travelling" or "hanging with friends"
>music is just billboard whatever

Meanwhile

>date a Japanese girl
>takes me to a hidden Beach where we can watch planes come in
>interested in compsci and engineering
>is at least somewhat versed on philosophy
>plays several instruments, suggests a fuckload of music, from small folk artists to black metal
>takes me to a restaurant actually run by Japanese people and insists on paying her half
>actually messages me the next day wanting to hang out and have drinks at her place

My current gf is japanese.

because you're a degenerate.

There are no nips in canada though Xin.

How is it?

They're hiding, but I promise they are there.

>tfw I see nothing wrong with this picture

Pretty good I guess. I'm Mexican by the way.

and who the fuck is supposed to raise the next generations if not redpilled people you fucking mongrel
Leftists?
Feminists?

The world can fuck off after I'm dead

My GF is fairly crazy but I'm almost 30 and don't want to feel like a single bum millennial so I'm sticking with it.

#pray4me

>japanese girls
>canada

sure she wasn't a chink since half of china lives in canada?

thanks user. if I wasn't depressed before I am now.

>Mexican

interesting

I'm 75% white but had a Puerto Rican grandfather so I got stuck with the inbetween white and island beaner complexion and features. I thought Nips only liked white whites?

My classmate seems into me and I think she's really cute. If I find out that she is Christian, I'll ask her out. She's 1/2 white 1/2 asian and I'm whitey so our kids would be 3/4 and 1/4, which is the best of the racemixes imo. Little Korean-Ukreanean tots

She was fob, just on a work visa for the Canadian cum carousel.

She wants the maple dip, she's horton' for more.

and you can fuck off back to r9k, piece of shit

halfasianpeople.com/

Idiot.

How the hell could you want something like pic related over a young, strong, independent and opinionated white woman, user?

The singer from the Deftones is Chinese mexican

>I think a girl is into me, so I'm already envisioning a family
Beta as fuck.

Don't you have Spectors to make Alois?

Have you every actually tried talking to a Jap woman.
>inb4 I don't know Japanese

It's like talking to a fucking brick wall.
They have no hobbies or interests, the entire dating scene over here is so incredibly full of set-patterns of behavior 合コン,告白,ect. that deviating and actually being your own person is looked down on.

Don't fucking bother. Stick to 2D atleast you don't have to waste your money. VR is coming soon enough.

Also no I'm not an english teacher and I actually am in-shape. Power-lifting is one of my hobbies.

Stop dating normiez find a qt in nakameguro

Its like they took all the good parts of women and moved them onto an island

this is literally me

I am mixed white/hispanic so whatever NBD really.

I do get triggered when I see blonde haired blue eyed aryans with asian women, though.

Date Jap girls who travel. Caveat, they absolutely have fucked white guys.

>white women are shit and whore themselves out to alphas
>gooks are disgusting and sweaty, and they pump out school shooters, white women are clearly superior!
The guy who makes these comics doesn't know what he fucking believes.

Bullshit I bet there are tons of lonely OL virgin christmas cakes over there that would appreciate my mostly white dick just like in my 2D comics.

I'm half Mexican myself. My mom is white. Blue eyed blonde.

>falling for the Nip meme.
How can they even compete with pic related
Fake af

Recent polls revealed Japanese young women prefer staying at home as a housewife and supporting their husband and children to working out to earn salary.
In short Japanese women are less infested with modern feminism where many believe women should compete against men in every stage of society.

In other words they are like giant pets which are mostly harmless, adorable and too dumb to understand human languages but somehow demand money from you every month.

I'm glad the nazi got the girl instead of the cuck, good comic

White women do all the things that Nips don't do and still want your money though.

>posting in this thread with my japanese GF sitting naked on my lap.

It's top tier lads.

Pic here. check them

All of the Vietnamese and Cambodian people I've ever met were pretty fucking based. Their women are pretty high up there for me as well.

Post pic or fuck off English Teacher-kun.

Yeah except they have no opinions, are superficial as fuck. Play all the same kinds of mind games as other chicks. And are generally not worth spending time or money on.

They also expect marriage pretty much after a year or two of dating. After you're married the sex goes away unless she wants to get knocked up. They then transition into full "mom" mode and lose all sense of self and focus entirely on their kids while getting fat and ugly.

The idea of a Japanese girl who DOESN'T want kids is unheard of. I've seen it happen to many of my friends over here.

Wtf is that

it's natural to be attracted to alphas. not everyone deserve to procreate.

notice me senpai

Wtf is google

And before anyone says "But Japanon Japanese women aren't fat!" yeah the young unmarried girls out in the streets looking for attention aren't.

You don't go to the super market at 6pm and see all the dumpy housewives who look like they rolled out of a coma 5 minutes ago.

If everyone wants kids, how come Japanese birth rates are so low?

Pictures of old dudes

I tried and she got mad.

Because the men prefer to stay alone and indulge in 2d

>subhuman slav thinks he's alpha

because they are actually pretty senpai

>weeb autists vs muh race mixing autists
>75 replies

This and the women have ridiculously high standards in regards to income and job prospects.

Your average Japanese guy simply can't afford to date let alone marry.

>American mongrel thinks he is human

no, i'm neet loser.

How can 3D women even compete?

japanese women are a real life equivalent of fantasy elves. everyone pref elves over human. i had an opportunity to spend some time with jap women, even hug and smelled them, soft like a cushin and smell like a rose orchard. nothing compares.

>because I only like 2D women and Jap women.
To be fair, liking and saying "2D women" automatically makes you a weeb. There are no exceptions.

>no opinions.
Yep
>expect marriage after a year or two of dating.
Umm, months not years dude.
>"mom" mode
I swear they can turn on that 20 year old hotty to 50 yearold granny gene as soon as they feel that egg rattling down the pipe.
Avoid that shit like ebola.
>t. Navy stationed in japan
BTW, they won't shave the bush complete!etely because they feel its a sign of womanhood.
Enjoy hair in your teeth forever.

>Australian mutant thinks he's human

Also this.

Just find an americanized jap girl they are the best

because you're a faggot weeb

>BTW, they won't shave the bush complete!etely

>implying this is a bad thing

>love
The intimate meme

That would be ideal if that didn't mean falling for the 3D jew.

>50% white

Well I'm not Japanese, just taking an extended vacation. If I was to start working here, it definitely wouldn't be as an English teacher though. But the working culture here doesn't appeal to me.

Ew

I'm in business over here. The trick is working for an America company preferably tech related that bucks the Japanese work culture.

t. JETnigger

Americanized is a bad way to put it because american girls are mostly thots. I meant find girl who isnt super stale like lots of japanese girls.

>The trick is working for an America company preferably tech related

Does Cisco do anything over there? I'm going to school for that right now.

>100% unlivable wasteland
>100% leather

Right so magic a unicorn into existence.

Our best VR people are working on that right now actually.