Comedy groups that could never be formed today

Comedy groups that could never be formed today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=At-dM_2kEQI
youtu.be/5GIZ3cN4JwA
youtube.com/watch?v=XSdfiARf1v0
youtube.com/watch?v=jzfihVLm_Uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
this I couldn't believe.

>it's a Gavin episode

Lopez? Lopez? Lopez? Lopez? Lopez?

Lopez!

Lopez?

Lopez

One of the finest sketches ever made. And as a reminder, the guy who played the SJW in the beret was gay.

Gonna need some links fellas.

The whole series is streaming on Seeso, if you're interested in that.

the gay guy had a good sense of humor

theres a woman at my work that reminds me of the lady in love and sausages. should i fug her?

Not bad for Canadian humor.

This was 20 plus years ago. Satire has become reality. Fuck Canada.

>If they created this only a few years later, people would find this offensive

Hey, it's the poo guy!

uh. ok

You're right user. Today's close-minded society would never accept a gay comedy troupe.

Canada used to be known for its humor.

>anyone know where I can download some sctv?

There was one episode where the almost word for word descibe the incident that fucked over Milo Yiannopoulos.

>goes on about begin a gay 13 year old prowling for older men
>finds this older french dude
>learns what love is
>"his name was piere and we were in love"
>audience cheers
>this was 1989

Canadian tv at it's finest.

Milo told his own version of that same story (only involving a catholic priest) and it completely fucked him up and got him labeld a pedophile.

is that Michael Ian Black?

He's like the most successful unsuccessful guy in entertainment.

Scott was an okay faggo.

Gavin was great. Just a good proper tard who rides the short bus.

youtube.com/watch?v=At-dM_2kEQI

they'd be embraced for being faggy cross dressers

lol he does look like Michael Ian Black, but it's Bruce McCulloch.

>running faggot running freeeeee

>It's just hard to find a fat, black, crippled dyke.

my fucking sides

Came here to post that msg. Are you me in the future?

this group was sadly overlooked, I laughed more than I did with WKUK and I love WKUK

> those guys sure smoked

so /comfy/

> literally over 20 years ago

holy fuck

This shit had been going on at least since the 80s. I'm not sure why it took so long for people to catch on.

>YEE-HAA!! WALKING TALKING STEREOTYPES!
>See the faggot running from the rednecks. Run you faggot! Run you faggot! Running free!

Kids in the Hall (even for it's time which had a lot of shit that would be too silly/strange for modern tastes) was a very bizarre sketch comedy show. And like MOST very bizarre sketch comedy shows, it wasn't all winning material.

It was maybe 10% win and 90% shit that was too weird to be funny and things that were just more strange or surreal than funny. Of course the thing about sketch comedy is only the good sketches are replayed and remembered so they're frequently remembered as better than they were.

On a tangent, early-mid 90s SNL (Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Hartman, Christ Farley, Adam Sandler; that was as close to god tier sketch comedy as possible. But still probably only about 50% win and 50% crap, but in my opinion, that's the most consistently funny a sketch show has ever been.

Kids in the Hall is meh tier (but still funny in it's iconic sketches). A lot like Tim and Eric's awesome show of it's day. A very bizzare low-budget sketch comedy, that was more miss than hit, but occasionally quite brilliant.

Birthday boys are good fucking fun. Love Mitch on Doughboys and The Sloppy Boys Band too. Garages of computer valley and this sketch always get me gigglin

youtu.be/5GIZ3cN4JwA

>Please show me your a black anger

My personal favorite

>youtube.com/watch?v=XSdfiARf1v0

Meant to give you your (you), friend

This, also not a bad choice for top tier sketch comedy and your math is spot on

I love that one.
>We're safe but for how long?

I don't think any stretch of time in the history of SNL was funnier than Chappelle's Show's run.
Also Braincandy.

Now we're cooking with evil gas!

>10-90
Fuck off. Shit was mostly funny.

Also there's one sketch that I remember seeing once many years ago, and it was very weird but hilarious. It's something like a bar for superheroes, and Scott has really long arms and plops them on some guys table, then constantly asks him if he's seen the fly.
I've never seen it since and can't find a clip.

favourite sketch
youtube.com/watch?v=jzfihVLm_Uc

it's weird how lorne michaels was ok with this and will ferrell playing janet reno, but now is outraged at someone calling leslie jones a man

He became a PC brainwashing unfunny twit like the rest of hollywood and late night tv shows.
I love Craig, but I'm glad he got out when he did.