Comfy Horror Shows

Greetings Sup Forums, come join us watching and bantzing the best of the best horror kino. Including... Goosebumps, Are you afraid of the dark, Tales from the crypt, Tales from the darkside, Beyond belief, X files, and whatever people suggest/vote on.

Stream link: cytu dot be/r/sleepsnug

Thank you and sleep snug.

Wish it was all hallows even tbhfam

cookies?

Goosebumps starting

BUMP

spookkino get in here

bump

Fuck that book, man. Had some of the worst nightmares after coming across it in the school library.

BUMPS

Bump

comfykino

bretty comfy room desu

Why Goosebumps when you could watch the far superior Haunting Hour?

Fuckin this.

Best spooks and best qts, honestly fantastic. Can't find decent torrents of the series anywhere.

L O C O

We watching poughkeepsie tapes nigga get in here

Fucking Netflix won't add season 3 either.

>best qts

Goddamn right. Some of the finest teen actress ass Canada has to offer.

90s QTs > CURRENT YEAR ""QTs"""

too scary for me

I'd like to agree because I had crushes on several actresses from AYAOTD? growing up but the girls in Haunting Hour are fucking smoking.

They're not cute then, they're "hot".

Yeah. Haunting Hour does skew more toward the AYAOTD? age range than Goosebumps, so the characters are supposed to be like 16/17.

MR BOOGETY

BOOGETY

BOOGETY

BOOGETY

I tweeted to her years ago after seeing her body of work in The Haunting Hour, she actually replied lel

Hotties aside, Haunting Hour is legitimately good. The cast mostly consists of more experienced and capable teen actors than Goosebumps and the stories are way darker.

Goosebumps and AYAOTD having nothing on the QTs from Eerie Indiana.

Thanks. Thanks for the ride, lady.

wew

We watching vhs 2 next boys.

What about Freaky Stories?

V/H/S 2 coming up.

VHS 2 'bout to happen laddies. Get /comfy/.

This has pissed me off for two years now. Physical releases for the series only go up to season two as well.

>way darker.

That fucking red eye one with Mackenzie Foy. Pumpkin heads too.

Outer Limits remake show is great sci fi horror.

Why are nearly all fantasy/horror anthology series from the 80s onward produced in Canada? I always found that odd.

its on

best segment incoming

sleep snug smug snug

I'll come back to the stream once they're playing comfy 80s & 90s tv

I agree.

agreed. Fuck this modern bs.

more twilght zone

find and upload the Xfiles / COPs crossover episode

I'd like to see some Tales from the Crypt 2bh lads

fuck yes twilight zone kino

Goosebumps is on

I remember watching Creepy Canada before school way back in the day... That was a pretty comfy show.

where?

It's in the OP

TWILIGHT ZONE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very good.

hi

I heard there was a full length movie being made off the concept of this segment.

Also the movie 'SiREN'(2016) was pretty good, it's a prequel(?) to the first VHS segment with the flying monster lady.

Hello there