en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_violence
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pureflix

Does God die?

He was never alive

Evangelicuck propaganda

>pureflix
>claim to be preaching the word of the Lord, which is meant to reach all humankind
>charge 7.99 per month following a 30-day trial subscription

>pureflix?

There is one hell of an untapped market of Christianity.
Too bad everyone in Hollywood is too much of a psycho atheist jew to capitalize on it.

>Pureflix

I would love for them to make a movie called "Allah's not Dead" with the same premise and see libtard faggots praise it for being brave.

Wow, what a twist!

whats the point of this thread

>top left
UNSUBSCIBED!

Only for a couple days

this is the kind of movie that taps that market

the trailers encourage youth leaders to book group showings for the movies

>first title is just BLACKED without the large dicks

Evangelicals are so fucking desperate for relevance

Muslims praise the same G-d that Christcucks do though.

gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx

why are americans so stupid?

oh man, the first was so good
don't call an ambulance, tell him he's going to heaven!

That doesn't even make sense.
Go read the origin of 'God is dead.'

you have to go back

What a horrible edit.

To the past. Samurai Jack

He does but it was actually a trick.

Go suck my dick libtard.

I don't know if it still stands the same but as of a few years ago like a quarter of Americans thought that the sun orbiter the earth.

> we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity; Neither confounding the Persons; nor dividing the Essence. For there is one Person of the Father; another of the Son; and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one; the Glory equal, the Majesty coeternal. Such as the Father is; such is the Son; and such is the Holy Ghost. The Father uncreated; the Son uncreated; and the Holy Ghost uncreated. The Father unlimited; the Son unlimited; and the Holy Ghost unlimited. The Father eternal; the Son eternal; and the Holy Ghost eternal. And yet they are not three eternals; but one eternal. As also there are not three uncreated; nor three infinites, but one uncreated; and one infinite. So likewise the Father is Almighty; the Son Almighty; and the Holy Ghost Almighty. And yet they are not three Almighties; but one Almighty. So the Father is God; the Son is God; and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods; but one God. So likewise the Father is Lord; the Son Lord; and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not three Lords; but one Lord. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity; to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord; So are we forbidden by the catholic religion; to say, There are three Gods, or three Lords. The Father is made of none; neither created, nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone; not made, nor created; but begotten. The Holy Ghost is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten; but proceeding. So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Ghost, not three Holy Ghosts. And in this Trinity none is before, or after another; none is greater, or less than another. But the whole three Persons are coeternal, and coequal. So that in all things, as aforesaid; the Unity in Trinity, and the Trinity in Unity, is to be worshipped. He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.

TL;DR No

What? No way.

Not mine. Just saved it because it harvests (you)s.
Born in the middle of the rust belt. Suck my dick.
Not an argument.

>15 years ago only 9% of americans believed in evolution without god.

How is this even possible?

It is if you're praying to literally nothing

>it's a Sup Forumsfags LARP as Christians episode

itt: shitskins pretend to give a shit about the dumbest white people to ever exist "in solidarity"

why bother

>When cultures clash...hilarity ensues
>When cultures clash
>When cultures
>cultures

lol just say it you weird fucks, we all know what you mean

Real talk: no bait has ever been so successful as this one.

It works so fucking well, it constantly amazes me how retarded /poltv/ is

"Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached... "

It's universal. I have edits for 6 boards and they all work.

Christianity was a mistake

I mean it helped create stable civilization

it needs to fuck off now though that we're a developed nation

I miss him bros

;_;

>mfw the old guy from that Adult Swim show Newsreaders is in this

damn

Kek, what boards?

>i was just pretending to be retarded

No matter what, the fact i can just say this destroys any chance you have of this being successful b8. Try again queer.

>God is not Dead 2: God is not Deader

post them

These awful films are an insult to Christianity.

You would think
Yet my christian friends and a lot of my family love them.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this movie?

>God is not dead 3: The undeadening

And yet, Evangelicals love them.

It is almost as if Evangelical Christianity is performative tribalism

At my job, I have a coworker who is the Southern Christian Conservative Uneducated Racist-and-he-doesn't-realize-it stereotype. He loved the first movie and would probably love this one too. :(

>Please watch:
>A personal appeal from Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales

FUCK

Flyover states

me too user

I can tell you how the first one went
>atheists hate god
>atheists hate christians
>atheists on their deathbed will decide to stop hating god
>logical fallacies will make atheists stop hating god
>text everyone in your contacts to watch this movie

The second one shouldnt be much different

wtf I love god now

>making fun of perpetually angry spergs is retarded
why

Christianity is literally a meme.

please explain

meme

mēm/

noun

an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

What is Christianity's stance on BLACKED?

I liked the first one. Is 2 worth watching?

It's ok as long as the black has accepted Jesus Christ as his personal savior.

think baneposting but replace CIA with jesus and Bane with god, I guess dr Pavel is us and the flight plan is heaven

my sides

wtf i love christianity now

The flight plan is a myth propagated by the deceiver (CIA), and only those who accept Bane into their hearts will be welcomed into the rising fire.

I think baneposting is more about the primal struggle between the 2 mythic forces that comprise our reality : the Flight Plan and the Master Plan.

So God exists. When God created the Universe, he thought it. Jesus loved it and the Holy Spirit carried it out. We are here now, talking to each other because God created man. Now, our form. Our biology had to have a blueprint. That blueprint came from God. Whether we evolved, or not, it still doesn't matter because the Holy Spirit helped created man.

I don't know much about creationism but I do read the Bible and understand that people back then were revealed things by the Holy Ghost, whether it was six days or not. (I do believe it was six days) and carbon dating might be wrong because of a world-wide catasprohe (namely a blood) might of fucked shit up but my answer is I don't know but I do believe God exists.

Why? Because there is good.
There is evil.

So, where did good come from?
And where did evil come from?

Are our morals simply a by-product of the evolutionary process? Or was there a God who created us, with a spirit and a compass to regnosize these things?

God bless. Just read the Bible but read some books from some good scholars to understand it.

True Christianity is not a religion, it's a faith.

Christiantity isn't even called that, it's really called "The Way"

But didn't the master plan triumph over the flight plan in the end?

>He hasn't seen the true ending to TKDR

CIA and Bane are representative of fundamental forces of the human mythic. Neither of them can truly be defeated for long. The interplay between the Flight Plan and the Master Plan is what has driven all of human achievement throughout time. It may even be responsible for the creation of the universe itself.

ok, so what are the two plans about?
I know the master plan involves getting caught, crashing the plane with no survivors and rising a fire. But what about the flight plan?

>Pureflix

The Flight Plan involves being in charge and doing things like shooting men before throwing them out of a plane. It's difficult to explain these concepts with words, honestly. I would highly suggest rewatching the plane scene with these concepts in mind and seeing the truth that you can divine from it.

One represents absolute order (FP) and the other represents absolute chaos (MP), both are extremes, both are extremely influential in the environments they happen to be manifested in, and both require figureheads in order to work.
Nolan figured out the basis of human psychology in a single scene, truly worthy of being called kino.

Poor education.

A Christfag now runs the department of education so I don't expect it will get any better any time soon.

Well said.

I've been thinking of watching this on Netflix, how is it?

We took over the country, my friend. Not so cucky as you think.

Give us all of them.

Pretend Kim Davis is a Teacher
Its pretty much that

Which harmed them how? It's not important for them to know. Scientists make out that they want more participation from the public, but they really don't, they want the public to be more impressed. We aren't, and the scientists are fortunate to live in a society that leaves them to do the neccesary work without the intrusion of political bullshit wherever possible.

They're not. Why do some Americans insist on trying to shame Christianity out of a country that only exists because of Christianity?

>all this Christianity hating ITT
>not realising it is/was the foundation of western civilisation
>not realising that there is an active agenda in mainstream media to turn you against christianity
>not realising that if you get rid of Christianity in your communities, Islam will take its place
>not realising that irreligion is weak and not sustainable, sociologically speaking
Atheism is reddit, kiddo. You have to go back.

Second one
>Sabrina is teaching class
>Kid in class brings up something Christian
>She responses appropriately
>Some kid in class gets offended
>Sabrina gets in trouble
>All she has to do is apologize
>Refuses and gets fired, apparently tenure doesn't exist
>Evil Atheist corporation asks kid to take her to court and they do
>Lots of yelling and fallacies that don't have anything to do with the case
>Sabrina wins
>Some gay Christian concert ensues.

But how is it in terms of cheap indie movies? Is it a good un?

>foundation of "western civilization"

Quotation needed. Christian/monotheist religions led to the collapse of polytheism and the loss of an invaluable archaeological archive, including countless of text and plays written, treatises, letters, temples and cults.

that quote doesnt mean what you think it means, retarded fucking edgelord

>not realising it is/was the foundation of western civilisation

Rome fell a few hundred years after Christianity came on the scene. We have Western Civilization in spite of it

Don't talk fucking shit, nobody values that shit nor should they. The spread of Christianity happened because it gave people a better way to live and a better account of themselves and their place in the world than the pagan faiths it displaced. Give up the snidery, you couldn't live for thirty seconds in the kind of society you're sentimentalizing and you know it.

>I would love for them to make a movie called "Allah's not Dead" with the same premise and see libtard faggots praise it for being brave.

Crowd fund this

No, we have Western civilization solely because of it. What preceded it was only partially civilized.

>The spread of Christianity happened because it gave people a better way to live

I'm fairly sure the current death toll caused by Christianity is in the hundreds of millions...

So much so Wikipedia devoted an entire page just to pointing out how much Christianity has fucked up things;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_violence

facebook-tier bait

Are you an ignorant? Monasteries literally preserved writing and history for western civilization while the rest of Europe was getting sacking by various germans. The Classics included. The sudden explosion during the late middle ages and earlier renaissance is because the majority the surviving text happened to later fall under Islamic control.

What preceded it was worse, and everything that's come up against it has been worse. Try Communism. Try Islam. There is no alternative to the Truth.

>proddies

hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm sure this is what Martin had in mind

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH
AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>the practice (or mispractice) of the religion is that same thing as the religion itself
I can be a total dick and call myself a Christian, but that doesn't say anything about Christianity itself and the truth thereof.