I unironically Power Rangers

I unironically Power Rangers

Rita was a delight and knew how to ham it up

>they actually slap her into space into the moon

>movie sets up characters and story properly instead of being a generic cgi action remake
I wanted to be angry but I it didn't feel justified.

imagine if you were laying on the moon with your pants around your ankles, fapping to earth at that very moment and she landed right on your dick

I want there to be a sequel just to see the green ranger. The 3rd film can feature the white ranger in the 1995 film armor

yeah she killed it

I haven't seen the movie, but I predicted this. From what little we saw of her in the Trailer, it was pretty clear she knew what kind of movie she was in. It looked, to me anyways, like the rest of the movie was going to take itself too seriously.

DAMN Rita Repulsa looks like *THAT*

I liked her performance as well and I don't see where reviewers say she was too over the top, she fucking straight out murders people and was much more frightening than the Rita from MMPR.

>fapping to earth

The unironic use of the theme song was ballsy

Honestly it seemed like she actually did some research for the role

I just wish they had used the old theme, but I guess test markets thought it was too much

I actually just got back from seeing it. I thought it was ok, or at least way better than I expected.

The race swap thing was whatever, both the actors for Billy and Zach were really killer in their roles so I'm cool with it. Goldar looked like shit, but the final fight was worth the long ass wait for them to finally suit up.

Elizabeth Banks was 10/10 as Rita, holy shit. Every time she was on screen was fantastic.

Could have done without the blatant product placement though. I thought it would be a lot less subtle than it was but they say Krispy Kreme like 40 fucking times

I thought it was great. The actress who played the Pink Ranger was straight up gorgeous.
Only thing I thought was weird was that they kept in the kids tortured screams while the Megazord was forming. Thought that was incredibly strange.

I'm not sure what product placement you're talking about, it was just a coincidence that the source of all life on earth was located at this friendly, delicious donuttery

if nothing else it was worth the obviousness of it for the payoff of Rita chilling inside and trying a donut while Goldar rips the walls down behind her

>HAHA

Why the fuck are we bothering with spoilers

That was kind of it. The human of elements of the film were good, but just seemed so jarringly somber compared to the superhero stuff, which was fun cheese. That was the film's main flaw was that it was very bi-polar and didn't find a good balance between the two.

Overall it was probably better than your standard capeshit.

Bruh

There's like 4 billion chicks in this picture

Women deepthroating in speeding cars and dirty alleys, women lezzing out in swimming pools, women showering, Middle aged Japanese women molesting their sons. Somewhere down there, Michelle Trachtenberg is taking a huge Taco Bell dump. It's all right in front of you.