NZ has more guns per head than the US with a much lower mass shooting and gun crime rate

NZ has more guns per head than the US with a much lower mass shooting and gun crime rate

Why is this Sup Forums?

Maybe because they're rifles only, not pistols/automatics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUa_bDTvBDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can get pistols and automatics here you fucktard

no its because there are 1000% less niggers in NZ

so what you're saying is NZ has a bunch of niggers and spics too?

there are no niggers

Maori scream Hakas when they're having a bad time.

What's the crime demographic in NZ? Polynesians? Abbos? Chavs?

Guns don't kill people. Niggers do.

So...what do they scream when they're having a GOOD time?

>NZ has more guns per head than the US with a much lower mass shooting and gun crime rate

US has far and beyond more guns per person than any other country, try again Kiwi.

but we have maoris and islanders

Maoris and Samoans>>>>>>>African Americans.

Never met a mean New Zealander in my life.

>So...what do they scream when they're having a GOOD time?
Same.

They always scream Hakas.

prison stats

Maoris, much like coons, are mostly just lazy instead of violent.

No niggers. Enough with these pointless threads

My C96 would disagree with you.

51% Maori, 33% Pakeha, 12% PI and the rest is Asian or other.

>non violent
youtube.com/watch?v=sUa_bDTvBDg

Because you have no major cities, so whenever you want to shoot someone, you have to get in your car and drive for 10 hours before you get to him and by that time you've had some time to chill. In America, all you have to do is walk downstairs and shoot him.

yeah but they are too lazy and too well fed for Black Lives Matter shit.

I said mostly.

If the truism that anyone is smarter than an American (and we all know it is) then it follows that a Kiwi is smarter than an American

>Perhaps this is why, OP

because aragorn and frodo killed all your orcs for you, but here obama makes us pay for their houses

No, It's because of niggers.

>NZ has more guns per head than the US

Bwahahahahaha
No, not even close.

nz pop density 17 per km
usa pop density 34 per km

still pretty similar

>beating up other maoris

No one cares when that happens

This.

What a retarded statement.

>automatics
>thinking you even have an opinion that borders on validity.

Also this, it's about a fifth of the number.

user we could repopulate your entire country with people made out of guns.

And arm them with more guns.

Every time I see somebody use the word automatic in relation to gun crime or gun control or whatever I just know that person is horribly ignorant to the facts.

Florida: 140

found the rest of the chart, NZ has 22.6 guns per 100 residents while the US has 112.6, or more than 5 times as much.

No we don't.

too be honest the european levels are probably high because of their armies but we a fuck all of a army and almost all our guns are owned by civies

We don't, most of the guns are owned by farmers. Thank fuck though because NZers are aggressive even moreso with all the P going around these days.

I think that list only counts civvie owned guns lad. The fact of the matter is that farmers are the only ones here who own guns.

Genuine question - why is it wrong? Does it just wrongly group guns?

Some random guy comes to your door.
>Hi, I'm doing research for ______. How many uh... How many guns do you have in your home? Anything else of value for someone to come and steal while you're working?

Fully automatic guns are illegal everywhere for civvies.
You can't just walk into the store and ask for an AK-47.

One is a civilized country, the other is not

NZers have a higher respect for authority than most.

Semi-automatics are legal, but I don't think you'd go around calling them "automatics", though.

Another thing I'd like to compare : police here use everything else -> pepper spray -> taser -> gun but American police jump straight to gun. I understand that in a shooter situation but it seems like they do it far too often

This.

Because you don't have to deal with the rise of the planet of the apes along with a cuck such as El Presidente

We are pretty fucking chill down here, if you went out and shot someone you didn't like then everyone would think you are a fucking gutless cunt for not just having a punch up then making up with some bevvys down at the pisser afterwards

kiwi's who own all the guns are not in the city, they're generally farmers or rural people and are into hunting.
Niggers in south auckland pride themselves on fist fighting though when they form mobs there are usually a few bats and machetes.
Too dumb to get car licence let alone firearms license, criminal records, no money to buy guns, too dumb to figure out how to cock it

NZ has less niggers. There is no other reasoning.

>NZ population is expected to hit 5 million by 2020.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Maoris are disproportionately represented the same as your negroes, similar population % too.
They are shockers for beating their kids to death or causing brain damage to their kids.
The Samoan/Islanders don't share this trait though they are still really violent. You can't drink with them.
We have containment areas for our blacks, we have achieved this by pricing them out of entire suburbs.
There are also tons of Maoris that are pretty much just average kiwis. Some of them feel ashamed.

Is there any way to get them to NOT scream the haka? Possibly by using lots of pork?

Same* with nz matey.
(Can't shoot full auto's at all they are collectors only and pistol use is exclusively for clubs no exceptions.)

Automatic weapons are not a problem in the USA. It is illegal to import automatic weapons there for civilian sale. The only way to get an automatic weapon is to buy one that was manufactured or imported prior to George Bush I's ban. This means that only the very wealthy can own automatic weapons due to the law or supply and demand, and they are closely monitored by the government.

Your other point is correct. The number one source of gun violence in the USA is dindu on dindu pistol combat.

>literally half
>close

full retard isn't illegal for US citizens
it is just heavily regulated and nobody uses those types of guns for crime because the entire atf would forcibly rape them and shoot their dog

>For an AK47
For an AK with burst fire capabilities that is, 72nd even in the US it's still possible with licencing .

Semi automatic AK builds are common and relatively cheap.

>72nd
*and.

My keyboard is even more drunk than I am.

>Is there any way to get them to NOT scream the haka? Possibly by using lots of pork?
Dude I'm not a REAL scientist.

No black people
Except maori but they're cool

>Except maori but they're cool
Savage confirmed

>Lower mass shooting rate
Mass shootings are so rare in the first place, that talking about rates is meaningless.
Norway has the highest deaths due to mass shooting rate, and one of the highest mass shooting rates because of one incident (Breivik).

Faggot detected

>Defending a primitive subspecies who up until 200 years ago used to eat people
Don't you have to be at winz hemi

I think its more of a regional thing that dictates the behavior of maori. Those who live in a area with a high white % will integrate and become high functioning maori wheres maori who tend to stick to their own are more likely to end up summoning te puruiku on you