twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Just fucking no. Stop this.

shut up idiot :)

Fuck off martha fucker

What?

Big guy for you lol

I said martha...

Why did you say that name

Tell me about your head! Why is it so hot!

i'll check these dubs

for you.

the screenwriters...needed....a...macguffin...

Haha nice picture. Can i Save this picture

Let's do the plane scene letter by letter

D

Dumping my old bane

R

Go ahead friend. It's all yours.

OK, but you can't pass it on, it's 4U, and U alone.

RAIN?

baneposting is dead

Post non-English scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm7WwFTS-L4
>The sexy way Bane says "Pra vocĂȘ"
Did they fug afterwards?

Bury it

Bane?

Clegane?
Payne?
Jordayne?
Dayne?
Reyne?

(CLEGANE?)

All these memories lost in time like tears in the bane

LoL

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

>you can only see spear faggot when you squint
>you can only see CIA if you have a big eye

how do i properly banepost am from x

You are the worst woster after the cunny poster

aye

One more Pepe because this is a big thread.

>81281033
>american edcuation

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

Dr. Pavel, I'm a reddit meme

Tell us about the Brazilian! Why does he write on walls?

I am greek

Why is your head so hot?

Bane?

Cocain?

**I suction cup my mouth to his bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but he won't let me, he reaches behind him and forces the back of my head between his ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as he forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to his asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos in charge here? That's right, I'm in charge, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**he said to me aggressively, as he forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of his colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but he kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between his ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"N-NOTHING! I SA-SA-SAID NOTHING!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**He turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook his head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed his bowel movement, and he finally released me from his anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**He said in a smug and condescending way**

lol so
>greek education

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

*BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAANNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE?*

sup lil dude

>saved
BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPFPPFFPFPFP*

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Oh my! It seems that this mornings batch is quite stinky, wouldn't you agree. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP. UGHHHHH!!!!

I can't believe how much is coming out just from all the McDonalds we had last night. You're really enjoying this, are-Ahhhhhhh~ BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*gasp gasp gasp*

Oh dear, I couldn't control that last one. I think I may have soaked my panties a bit with a little drip of caca, sweetie. Do you want to get a bit closer and inspect?

*sit on your face*

Hmmm yes this is the perfect position to give my good bu his treats. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!! Tee hee your heavy breathing has made my poopoo hole twitch and rip in excitement. Don't be shy and do it again for me, honey bun, I have plenty of stinky dinky in reserve for you

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! Ohhh that must have been the 20 peice chicken nuggets I had for a midnight snack! BRRAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

HMMMMMM what a dirty little boy you are! Take it all in and whiff my Big Mac special! Tee hee!Oh lookie here, your willy got all stiffy just from my poo poo treats. I'm going to give you a nice brapping you'll really get off on.

BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!!!!! UGGGGGHHHHHHH! YES YES THIS IS IT! THE MOTH-UGHHHH BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!! HMMMM SO DELICIOUS AND EXQUISITE!

*pant pant pant*

Oh my, it looks like I'm all tapped out this morning. Did you like my breakfast I cooked up for you, sweetie? Maybe we should try some Taco Bell and Chinese food next time for an even bigger meal, m'kay?

*kissu*

someone get this hothead outta here

>Baneposting is good
>Brapposting is good
>Mix them and we have this abomination

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

All done

uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

As long as there's brap posting there will be Bane posting unfortunately.

It's not even the fucking farting and shitting that makes this shit awful, it's the writing style. Jesus Christ I want to punch the autistic faggot who accidentally spawned this obnoxious bullshit.

Brapposting is cancer desu

>he enjoys seeing a bloody man's butt with braap noise next to it

If I kill brapposting, will bane die?

Nah sir dubs. Tards will Bane post no matter what.

:^)

kys reddit

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE!

Bane can never die

Bane?
>snickers like a faggot

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

when will hotheads ever realize that this meme is indestructible and has altered reality with its power?

small minds for small guys

>not posting the video
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti6r6UL5j20

Your meme is shit

fucking retard

>Censoring the penis
Fag