Sup Forums's thoughts on meditation

Sup Forums's thoughts on meditation.

Ommmmm!

Increases your ability to identify and deal with emotions, instead of acting impulsively and/or reactively on them.

It's just thinking. Anyone who believes anything else is a fucking retard.

helps me keep the important things a priority and generally clear the shit out of my system

can't imagine not keeping the practice

I suppose you probably have to be a certain kind of person to benefit from it though. I'm sure a lot of people sit down and make no progress and think it's shitty

Solipsism at its finest

feels good

prayer for liberals

with that said, it's good to have at least one hour of non-sleeping alone time for yourself per day. Though you can watch TV during this time, it's best if you do something more solitary, such as read a book, or browse Sup Forums. It does wonders for your health. If you have more time, try to spend an hour without any stimuli beyond your own mind and maybe some music.

Meditation, Yoga understood in western sense means eating healthy salads, going to high-end gyms and saunas at the Gay Club to do breathing exercises based on relaxation techniques and relaxation. A quick break and healthy salad before going back to the hectic rat race of materialism and capitalism.

Yoga in the original sanskrit meaning of the word means "Union to the Absolute"

>Allan Bennett's account was less of a strain upon Aleister
Crowley's faculties of belief. They had had, he said, an argument about the God Shiva, the Destroyer, whom Allan Bennett worshipped
because, if one repeated his name often enough, Shiva would one day
open his eye and destroy the Universe, and whom Mathers feared and hated because He would one day open His eye and destroy Mathers. Allan Bennett closed the argument by assuming the position Padmasana and
repeating the Mantra: "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva." Mathers, angrier than ever, sought the sideboard, but soon returned,
only to find Allan Bennett still muttering: "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva,
Shiva, Shiva." "Will you stop blaspheming?" cried Mathers; but the holy man only said "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva,Shiva, Shiva, Shiva." "If you don't stop I will shoot you!" said Mathers, drawing a revolver from his pocket, and levelling it at Allan
Bennett's head; but Allan Bennett, being concentrated, took no notice, and continued to mutter "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva."

So basically meditation is all about being the exact opposite of Sup Forums

never could stay focused for more than 10 minutes, gave up on it
probably a product of being raised around televisions and internet

Sup Forums could be considered a healthy outlet, traversing the matrix during the day can surely take a toll on someone whose power level is over 9000

>it's best if you do something more solitary, such as read a book, or browse Sup Forums. It does wonders for your health.

LOL

it's better than masturbation

I browse Sup Forums for many hours a day, I must be super healthy

Please tell me someone has a Shiva Pepe.

>prayer for liberals

This. It amazes me the mental gymnastics of people who say things like "I'm not religious but I'm spiritual" and meditate but say praying is stupid

I use it as a type of outlet, actually. Shit posting about race wars while normies are falling over each other to share shitty memes for either side is nice.
Yea, there's plenty stormfags, but I like to think most of us are just frustrated, though racially aware.
Plus I don't have to deal with inane arguments with people I know. When I know the person I get pissed, when it's some user it's entertaining.
Then again, maybe I just spend too much time here, and enjoy these things simply because it's apart of our autistic culture.

No shiva pepe is a sick and twisted combo of chaos and destruction. Now is the time to Thor.

People here have memed chaos, white people into cuckoldry and black african worship.

Now is the time to meme Thor for success.

Used to be quite good at it.
After a serious accident I was never able to get to the levels I once could.
At first I thought it was because of the amount of effort I was using to block cronic pain. But now I think it's unresolved PTSD.

Wonder if there's anyone doing any work with this sort of problem.

A cuck practice from a cuck religion. One of the many placebos people follow without thinking about it.

Just a way to push people towards introspection and reflection, and making it a habit.

Zen Buddhist here.

there's a fundamental difference there I feel like you're missing

and the placebo effect works because:

You are conflating the most idiotic people who practice an activity with the activity itself.

Meditation is an old practice. It is far from blue-pilled, and buddhism is the oldest red pill there is.

Its not the most sophisticated, or the most complex, or even the most rewarding. It is the red pill in its crude form:

Abandon illusion, embrace reality.