Sup Forums pitches me political movies

Ok you 4chanedditers pitch me your political thrillers.

Here's the twist. You must pitch my a quality movie targeted towards the opposite side of the political spectrum than you

EX: conservative Trump supporter? Pitch me a idea SJWs would love

Are you a libertarian or a green party supporter? pitch me a movie a smart person would love.

GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdiKFodQe9c&t=39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basically the plot of House of Cards, except with Clinton as the protagonist.

Upper-middle class white liberal atheist FtM/MtF xirr is a strong independent womyn biologist who discovers a method for changing all fetuses in utero to be born non-white gender fluid Mohammadkin and wins the Obama (ex-Nobel) prize for medicine. She dies age 40 when her cats get into a vial of her creation and rape her to death. Fade to black.

Donald Trump calls strangers 'cucks' for 22 minutes

Donald Trump genocides everyone who doesn't look or think like me and beats up everyone who bullied me while dressed in a frkn epic frog/ Pepe costume.

can you flesh out that idea more? im curious

Is house of cards actually good? or is it just one of those over praised shows by critics?

i'm very liberal and I would never watch that, unless it was a comedy

Pre-op transwoman falls in love with a lesbian cis woman, but has to convince her to overcome her transphobia so she can see her dick as a girldick through the power of love.

>Basically the plot of House of Cards, except with Clinton as the protagonist.

The Underwoods are the Clintons

>White people enslave blacks, slaughter them in the millions, deny them education for decades before establishing a welfare state and worshipping homosexuals
It's called America, it's set in real life.

Basically the plot of House of Cards, except with Trump as the protagonist.

It's only a minute long because the house collapses immediately

Here's an idea for a show: Rachel Maddow rapes little girls with impugnity because she's a Jew.

Exactly, except the Underwoods win.

Sexist cop dies to save a feminist from a robber. She didn't like him but starts to feel guilty. So she starts to become him. Dress like him, have the same manerisms, becomes a cop and tries to seduce his wife and to provide for his family.

>I'm very liberal

Obviously not. Fucking fascist. Probably supported Tim Kaine as VP with all the other center-right """liberals""". You're the reason Bernie lost.

It's good for the first 2 seasons and some of 3. Eventually Robin Wright uses our producer role to give her character more """importance""" and it completely ruins the show.

Liberals get a bullet too.

Bernie is Russian controlled opposition now, get with the times.

Sorry for some reason my ShareBlue talking points are being marked as Spam.

I do not identify with any side

t. super intellectual joe rogan

Love your podcast ;^)

wag the dog

Joe Biden memes. only joe biden memes

Hillfag cuck tries to get girl but she chooses the chad. Basically pretty in pink or whichever movie it was with that duckie kid and molly ringwald

could you imagine a show where rachel maddow continuously tries to convert a 100% straight Kasie Hunt as she tries to crymax through election night?

Rachel: pls can you make me feel good Kasie? *tear* CAN YOU MAKE ME FEEL GOODDDDDD? *incoherent blubbering*

not gonna lie it's a pretty creative plot idea

I feel like I have seen this somewhere but it was with a man. Man died and tried to seduce his own wife while being in a new body.

THIS SUMMER...

(((ALT RIGHT BROS)))

Primary Colors with Travolta is pretty good.

Soundtrack for the movie has to include Shadilay

youtube.com/watch?v=hdiKFodQe9c&t=39s