Incompetent Turkish Army

Let's get a nice thread going with some pics of the incompetent T*rkroach army captured/surrendering.

also
>valuable NATO asset
kek

This is honestly pretty sad. These guys were trying to take their country back and you niggers are on here laughing at them over the fact that they are gonna be executed.

well you can't make a military coup with around 700 soldiers and 5 tanks, but it would be a good movie

No half measures.

They have only themselves to blame.

Why is he so much whiter than the others?

It was a false flag you retard. Only like 1000 roaches even participated. It started and was over within a few hours. This farce only happened so erdogan could legitimize his dictatorship

They didn't kill enough

apparently they just BTFO'd a bunch of civilians with tanks in Ankara

This guy was on your side and here you are laughing at him for having more courage and determination than you will ever have in your lifetime.

There is no taking their country back. It's too late. Half of the fucking people are ok with turkey turning into another islamic empire.

> gloating about mudslimes killing the good guys

Dumb burger

red blood and white snot

it's like poetry

1, The fucking roach constitution requires the military to intervene if a leader gets dictatorial or too islamic hence the 5 coups in 50 years

2. The roach army has a tradition of hiring from the upper classes who incidentally are descendants of slaves and janissaries from the Balkans hence 20 points hihger IQ than indigenous t*rks. Most are fervently secular as well.

he seems to have slav heritage and the others are sandniggers

>Why is he so much whiter than the others?

Funny thing is: that's exactly what we'll be commenting ten years from now, except on pictures from the US's failed race war

Demographics matter

they should have planned better

after the muh nigger Obama told on social media he supports Erdogan it was pretty much over

Such coup in 2016 should be done in like few hours

Share more folks. This is funny. Need more in my collection.

They should have been more destructive and kill off all the pro islam supportets.

They were being too nice, to overthrow governments and it's brainwashed people LOTS of blood has to be shed you cant be nice

They were fighting half-heartedly for their country back. It's an all or nothing game. The people on the streets should have been mowed down in their hundreds of thousands, all public buildings blown the fuck out, all airports demolished beyond usable, all police vehicles and personnel btfo as well. But given hardly any of that happened, it's no wonder why they fucking failed miserably.

Exactly this.

While the Ottoman empire was in full swing, the elite shock troops were white. The Janissaries were children who were abducted from the Balkans, and raised in Ottoman military camps. They eventually became a powerful political force within the empire, and much of the Turkish Army officer corps today is descended from them.

Turkish officers are literally white and at conflict with the government. Erdogan already shoah'd most of them, now he has an excuse to round up the rest.

Here's what I don't get. Most of the army DIDN'T attempt to coup, so how do they know they just didn't grab perfectly loyal soldiers off the streets?

Bet someone could take France with that

he need the JUST haircut

They don't care if they were innocent lol, you're overestimating an Islamist mob at 3AM

This struck me as well. It would have been more effective for them to have assassinated the president and high-ranking generals in a time of (and in) comfort, instead of making a public nuisance of themselves.

s*

This would look better with the JUST hair shopped on.

S T A G E D
U
L
T
A
N

E
R
D
O
G
A
N

5/5 would take france with 5 trucks

Oh shut up you fucking worm. You're spending your time posting on an anime imageboard, what the fuck do you know about fighting a war?

The unbelievable arrogance of the idiots browsing this shithole sometimes, honestly.

That CIA analyst who has to analyze Sup Forums to determine if Turkish people are satisfied with their leadership is probably getting overtime right now

>someone has recognized their son in one of these pictures by now

fucking amazing holy shit

They got defeated in less than a day.

So falls Turkey.

Fellow Americans I urge you to heed my words. This is the result of letting things progress too far. Its still not too late to choose a better way.

>white mans last stand against muslim invasion.jpg

>flag is American

LMAO

Buttmad that your CIA false flag coup didn't work?

Eat my dick tiny dick.

Those soldiers were lynched on live stream niggers. It wasn't staged, I watched them fucking die horribly.

They were the good guys and didn;t want to kill civilians hence the curfew. What they didn't understand is the thousands of poeple who came out were mad islamists ready to kill.

Turkey is such a disgusting shithole but this is honestly surprising.

No it wouldn't you stupid memefag.

Poor guy is about to die in the name of Islam, his face and the mudslimes around him say enough.

>poor little roach guy

I honestly think they took to the streets and hoped the public would back them up like they did in Egypt. But nope. They backed up the president instead. I guess the public is okay with the creeping power of the presidency.

Says the guy posting on an anime imageboard

>Those soldiers were lynched on live stream niggers
link to video?

>virtue signalling on Sup Forums

>mfw this jew single handedly ruined a military coup via facetime

fuck

I've been following the whole thing for the past 10 hours friend

They have been manipulated, the coup is absolutely not credible

Pretty sure the only reason Russia hasn't sent 20 men to take over your country is because you suck our nigger president's BBC every single day.

Civil war incoming.

Did Anzu knew about all this shit and that is why she flew to nipland and became a refugee by pleasing influential old men?

Is Ba ba safe in a bunker?

>They were good guys

they were fucking dumb - you have to shoot at people who want to kill you, that's rule one of being in the army. 'media image' doesn't mean shit. you have to disperse the crowd or they'll eat you alive.

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
thats why i dodged the draft

>You could have prevented this

some streams on periscope and facebook find the gore thread maybe its there

I've been following the whole thing for the past 6000000 hours friend

They have not been manipulated, the coup is absolutely credible.

Haven't slept in 2 days bruh, can;t help you, sorry.

Idiot or possibly naive af.

>shitposting

me 2 lol
thankfully also got european citizenship so they're watching their moves with me

more like rule one of being alive ;P they commited suicide basically, at the very least they had to put those vehicles on reverse and gtfo even if they had to run over a few civies

And what if the coup was planned by Russia?

>Egypt never happened
A secular coup in a growingly religious country was to fail. A civil war was needed but not delivered. Fuck off back to plebbit, faggot.

it reminds me of the iraqi army surrendering to the mudslimes and getting slaughtered.

this.

Hitler did more or less the same and it worked out.

Then happenings aren't stopping any time soon

>he actually thinks it was real

>implying russia didn't have a hand in this
There was someone posting from Russia saying troops were being readied about three/four hours ago

yeah would have been a great start for their future reign, bridiot.

Don't insult the soldiers. They stood up for their constitution in the face of a radical islamic government, doing the best they could to try to take back the country and restore western rights. Those men were made of finer stuff, with bigger balls than you could possibly imagine.

So turkish army got decapitated without even fighting a war. Seems like we gonna get Bosporus in this century.

I don't understand why these guys didn't fight to the death then an hero.
They know Erdogan will execute them if they fail, why not die fighting?

This leads me to believe that Erdogan and his people staged this.

Propaganda.
Not over.
They're still fighting.
Using this site to break the resistance.
>rememberturkbro

you would need 20 good trucks

i second this. but they were far too few and it was too late anyway.

how so?

If you wanna catch the culprit see to who goes the profit
ERDOGAN, please use your brains

please do

I'm pretty sure every country in the region made some preparations. You don't just wait when some crazy shit is going down in an Islamic shithole nearby.

>valuable NATO asset
Murika's summer home

This image tells more about its maker than anything else really..

we need to nuke germany first to ensure WW2 wont happen

If Erdogan guts the army Turkey will be fucked with ISIS and the Kurds

Even if Erdogan does support ISIS as some say he definitely wont want to weaken his military when fighting the Kurds

Whats going to happen moving forward from this Coup?

ancestors of jannisaries need to be slaughtered to the last man

:(

Whoa rare?

We din du nuffin

At the very least Erdogan will likely use this as an excuse to grab more power.

So basically

>Get conscripted
>Ordered to stand on this street corner and keep mobs from looting the stores
>Literally no clue what is going on outside of twitter posts from your smartphone
>Suddenly grabbed by mob
>Hanged

Is Turkey made of people with sub-100 IQs? Did no one realize the huge disconnect between people who had turned against the government and conscripts standing on street corners?

It's impressive that they were almost in the EU.

It's be nice if Russia support them

RARE AS FUCK

RARE

some people here say it's falseflag but to me it just looks like very bad planning, didn't predict civilians getting in the way so fast or something

>hurp de durp, the experienced military commanders of the turk army, who've spent years living under erdoroach's rule just didn't try hard enough! They don't no de brize of freedumb xD

Just off yourself, holy fuck.

>get completely destroyed
>only response is 'r-reddit'