This beauty is the highest paid actress right now

this beauty is the highest paid actress right now

citation needed on "beauty"

muh feminism

(((beauty)))

>implying the beauty in the movie is not Dan Stevens
>implying

Emma looks so cute. I want to spit in her mouth.

i want her to spit in my mouth and then shit on my face. then make me buckle her strapon around her cute waist and fuck me in the ass while squeezing my neck.

she's so beautiful

"""actress"""

That is man.

How long until she crashes and burn with no survivors? All her movies flop

except beauty and the beast

GOAT

>beauty
>actress

kek

STEM grads BTFO

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Shit > Emma Roberts

Literally this without the feces. That's gross

>chose % of gross for Beauty Beast

she still won't get good roles or an oscar

based pajeetposter

And she IS beautiful

I want to be sexually bullied by Emma Watson

>highest paid
for what? beauty and the beast is the only job she's had in years

What about equal pay though?

She's so pretty I want to lick her face

and her neck?

Her looks are her single redeeming quality and she's still the least attractive Emma.

I agree with all of this. I mean, she's not a conventional beauty, but she has a spiky intelligence and a wonderful kind of phyisque, she looks so effortlessly flexible, like she could tie you in knots.

All of it.

Shite hairline.

her hairline is fine you massive autist

bite it once for me

Literally disgusting.
Look at it closely, when she isn't hiding it in shame.

the spitting sounds hot but the rest is fggt

is there an imgur for this girl anywhere at all?

Is Emma really considered the peak of female acting? I've never really seen her do any really amazing acting.

I saw her in Harry Potter, as everyone did, and found her passable if only barely there.

I have convinced myself that I've seen here in a few other movies too, but I can't really remember which ones. Which just goes to show how deep of an impression on me she's made.

>he doesn't want best emma to lock his cock in chastity cage and completely ruin his boipussy with her massive strapon

queer

she's fucking ugly, kid. She just makes that dumb hentai face

seek a cure

I just want quick access to her pics to use as reaction images, since people have been posting her for years but she doesen't show up in any reverse search I'm assuming there's a common source somewhere

No, she's just the highest paid. That has nothing to do with acting ability.

Doesn't it? Don't they pay the best and most flexible actors the biggest amounts?

You'd think an actor that could take up any thinkable role and convince us beyond a fraction of a doubt of that character would be the one who received the most money.

rabb.it/r/xlm9pr

No, she is not

>.it

nope. Enjoy your virus

I didn't say that I wouldn't bang her, but she's a 6 or 7 out of 10 at best.
With a better hairline, maybe a 7 or 8.

No because the biggest box office dads in the past where once will smith, johnny depp and Tom cruise
They can't act either

But her career is over after this. You can trick people to go to your cashgrab shit but no way directors are calling her after making that turd

She was cute as fuck in Beauty and the Beast, but what else has done in recent years?

>Scarjo and Emma Watson make top dollar
>Dafne Keen makes nowhere near what they make

Why do filmgoers have such bad taste?

kys pedo