Kek is not who you think he is hear me out I think we are being tricked by a trickster god

Kek is not who you think he is hear me out I think we are being tricked by a trickster god.
“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet” (Revelation 16:13).

Frogs capture their prey with their tongues, which may symbolize the counterfeit gift of tongues that is sweeping the world today. Please remember that miracles, including the gift of tongues, prove only one thing – supernatural power. And the Bible informs us that supernatural power can come from either God or Satan. Satan, who can pose as an angel of light from heaven (2 Corinthians 11:13-15), will utilize supernatural miracles so effectively that almost the entire world will be deceived and follow him (Revelation 13:3). At the present, he is using the counterfeit gift of tongues to join together churches and religions – including pagans and spirit worshipers.
The power of words are strong and can influence many. Many peoples frequent this board and have ultimately been giving praise to this entity if you haven't realized it yet we are his pagan/spiritual worshipers. These happenings aren't just coincidence these recurring numbers when we talk about him isn't just ironic shitposting. He wants us to know his presence is known and a good chunk of the world that's Sup Forums we have more than 2 million people who frequent this site and consistently add fuel to the fire. He is literally growing from our shitposting. If you go even deeper into it you'll find references to "The Beast" essentially the fucking anti christ and how it needs to draw power from a chaotic source. One of the things it has an affinity for is politics and religion something that is constantly discussed on this board. However unlike most discussions we completely shit on the two because it's funny what if "Kek" is feeding off these shitposts.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallery.sjsu.edu/oldworld/asiangate/chin_tricksters_full.html
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/heqet.html
ancientarchives.wordpress.com/strange-beings/#jp-carousel-619
twitter.com/ivankatrump/status/230286993777651712
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
youtu.be/Tc_SKN4sWJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shill. Saged. How dare you talk in such a way about Lord Kek.

NOW WHAT IF THE DRAGON IS US CREATING CONTENT AND THE CONTENT CREATED WAS PEPES hence the 3 frogs. Pepe has universally become the Vessel of Kek and has almost become prophet like. We're told a false prophet would arise what if Kek is creating these miracles to trick us into thinking we're making the world a better place...

I'm being completely serious we know next to nothing about him and he's referenced multiple times in multiple religious literature including hieroglyphics. Frogs as an animal also represent metamorphosis and major change. There has been multiple political changes going on lately things we'd never had thought would happen we've had 4 fucking happenings within the last week. Can you really tell me that this is normal?

TO BOOT IT IS WELL FUCKING DOCUMENTED THAT THE EGYPTIANS VIEWED FROGS AS DIVINE CREATURES.The evil spirits in Revelation taking the form of frogs may hark back to this concept of frogs in Egypt being part of the plagues God sent on that nation. Here they look like frogs but are actually demons. This is all symbolic, it seems, of how Satan will attempt in the last days to defeat the kingdom of God through the use of human armies that these demons round up. The last days are already happening we're a fucking hair away from WWIII. It lines up way too much.

What is going on in this thread?

In many ancient Chinese tales and legends, the toad is a trickster and a magician, a master of escapes and spells. But he is also the keeper of the real, powerful secrets of the world, such as the secret of immortality. Many legends involve a wandering wise man called Liu Hai and his three-legged toad companion Ch'an Chu. The toad knows the secret of eternal life, and for his friendship reveals the secret to the wise man. In Japan a similar legend involves the Gama-Sennin, also known as Kosensei, a wise old man with a hunched body and a warty face. Kosensei wanders the land with his toad companion, who teaches him the secret powers of herbs, including the secret of immortality.
gallery.sjsu.edu/oldworld/asiangate/chin_tricksters_full.html
DO YOU PEOPLE THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME

Christianity is a false prophet.

praise be the old gods. hail kek.

YOU'RE LOOKING AT THIS ALL WRONG there are multiple religions and pagan beliefs where frogs play a huge part. He is literally referenced since the begining of time .
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/heqet.html

I got boxes full of pepe

The ancient Chinese saw the toad as a predominantly female force just like the egyptians depicted... a negative "yin" in opposition to the positive male "yang." The moon was the ultimate symbol of yin, and so many Chinese tales refer to the toad whose face is visible at the full moon. Interestingly, this moon-toad was thought to occasionally swallow the moon, causing eclipse

Burn the heretic!

YOU ARE MAKING KEK ANGRY..... KEK DOESN'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED BY HERETICS.

Why is there a kek book on Amazon?

Jesus christ this is the most unfunny shit I've read in awhile. All of you belong on facebook/reddit

Imagine if kek actually was the false project or the anti Christ. That'd be so weird.

Praise him brother, for he will bring the long awaited happenings to us.

kek wants dgb 30k

Get fucked ya cunt. Openly saged. Pls go pleasure your prostate with a hot curling iron.

YOU NIGGERS ARE SEEING THIS ALL WRONG KEK IS REAL THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET AT AND THE BIG PICTURE THAT KEK EMPHASIZES IS CHANGE AS A CHAOTIC NEUTRAL FORCE KEK WILLS WHATEVER BENEFITS HIM OR HER KEK IS BOTH GOOD AND EVIL KEK ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE LOOK AT THE FUCKING PICTURE.
ancientarchives.wordpress.com/strange-beings/#jp-carousel-619
THIS GOES BACK FAR AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE THERE HAVE BEEN 3 DIFFERENT CIVILIZATIONS WHICH VIEW KEK AS A WOMEN 3 MAJOR CIVILIZATIONS THE AZTECS,EGYPTIANS, AND THE CHINESE ALL MAJOR WORLD POWERS. AMERICA IS CURRENT WORLD POWER AND IS THE BIRTH PLACE OF Sup Forums. KEK HAS TAKEN THE FORM OF INTERNET MEMES TO GAIN FOLLOWERS JUST LIKE SHE DID BEFORE.

kek should i eat cheese right now?

PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT THE BIGGEST THING WE HAD IN THE PAST WAS RELIGION OR IT WAS AT LEAST A MAJOR PART OF OUR CULTURES NOW IN THE MODERN WORLD THE INTERNET IS APART OF MODERN CULTURE RELIGION IS DYING KEK IS SHIFTING WHERE SHE DRAWS POWER FROM IT WAS ORIGINALLY RELIGION AND NOW ITS DANK MEMES I'M NOT EVEN TRYING TO BE FUNNY EXPLAIN ALL THE HAPPENINGS EXPLAIN THE REPEATING DIGITS WHEN IT GETS MENTIONED YOU ALL THINK WE'RE BEING IRONIC BUT WE'RE A FORCE OF NATURE GAINING MORE AND MORE TRACTION EVERYDAY AND SOMETHING IS OBVIOUSLY FEEDING OFF OF IT DID YOU REALLY THINK ANYTHING IN THE PAST WEEK WOULD EVER HAPPEN ARE YOU ALL THIS BLIND?!

>actually believing all this mystic bullshit
top lel

oh come on kek i want cheese damnit

There is no reward for morality thanks to post-modernists. The only reasonable remaining path is no reason at all.

ok if true then kek will bless with digits , while i could just get a get i will chance it with pure luck or the will of kek, so here goes nothing

praise kek checker of checked gets

PRAIZE KEK

W-Who is Carol from HR? Is another meme deity not revealed yet? Did Charlie know something we still dont?

Explain why a multitude of religions and cultures identify frog deities as female or all believe that these frog deities emphasize change? We have had both good and bad things happen this week. Kek is literally the embodiment of chaotic metamorphosis and that is all that has been happening since the acknowledgment of Kek has happened. Kek wants us to know that it's here.

How do you know that this 'Yahweh' isn't the trickster god? He sounds like kind of too much of a scheming jew to be a god

i will find a link

what of barney the detective

or the fact that half the office is a ghost town?

are we really all real or are half of you just bots?

PEPE SILVIA

So kek is just Tzeentch. Well fuck Donald must really be the god emperor. You fucking heretics.

nuke now ...kek willed it

Kek seems like it needs balance both good and bad Kek could be a trickster at times and during others a force of nature which attempts to preserve the world. The reason being could possibly be to preserve power and worshipers. ALSO
A couple of years before we acknowledged the existence of Kek a frog appeared in Trump Towers there's a picture of it on Ivanka's instagram but if you look at the frog it's obviously not a normal looking frog.
twitter.com/ivankatrump/status/230286993777651712

You have been pronouncing his name wrong...it all comes full circle now

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

Off by one.

:3

Is saying Top Kek equivalent of saying Allahu Akbar?

Praise kek

Chaos is the true God, user. He's not some schizophrenic one sided God. Best to make your peace with that and be free. You only go to hell if you participate in the system.

Frogs literally never hurt anyone though.

Oh god guys the name of the species is Coquí the one that appears in the Trump Tower now if you find a video of the pronunciation of this word it almost sounds similar to Kuk. Coq and Kuk when pronounced sound similar. GUISE

I'm telling you it's true kek is Tzeentch and Donald's the god emperor! Why did we get this?!

Fuck off kike, Kek is a proven god unlike yours.

>Like all four dualistic concepts in the Ogdoad, Kuk's male form was depicted as a frog, or as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a snake, or a snake-headed woman. As a symbol of darkness, Kuk also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos.
>The other members of the Ogdoad are Nu and Naunet, Amun and Amaunet, Huh and Hauhet.

>The Ancient Egyptians envisaged the oceanic abyss of the Nun as surrounding a bubble in which the sphere of life is encapsulated.
Nu = Modern sheltered numale

>Amun is the dethroned old king
Amun = user

>Ḥeḥ was in Egyptian mythology, the deification of infinity or eternity in the Ogdoad, his name itself meaning "endlessness".
Huh = Really makes you think

KEK BANZAI!!!!!!

Nigger I don't believe in kike shit I didn't believe in anything until Kek came along. Have you ever thought to yourself that you weren't spiritual because you never saw anything that would make you believe. Kek has me believing and since all this I've been trying to pull up as much as I can where it could possibly be referenced.

>this is a bad thing

>A force of nature that is unstable and requires both good and bad is growing in power
>You could possibly be affected by either the good or bad
>It's literally a 50/50 coin toss and there's the possibility a frog deity will decide whether you prosper or get the shit end of the stick
It's an awful thing you stupid shitposter.

Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Why no one mentions kauket?

Kauket and kek together create the final call

thats how we summon happenings

also explain of them feels has the safe fucking thing as kek and kauket!

forget the pic
>Why no one mentions kauket?

Kauket and kek together create the final call

thats how we summon happenings

also explain of them feels has the safe fucking thing as kek and kauket!

im scared

this is pol what do you expect

Trumpet of 3 angels.....so that leaves khorne, Nurgle, and slaanesh left to make 21st century names to get worship from

If you read the Darby translation it's an eagle which woes. The Eagle is pretty much the mascot for America. The Trumpet is Trump making a major world decision. Trump is going to do something which could cause the world to either become a paradise or a living hell. Trump is being elected because he's looking to make a change in America which would be Keks metamorphosis. Somehow the entire world is going to change when Trump becomes president.

those frogs have dicks

WHO THE HELL IS BARNEY

The Egyptians believed that before the earth was created, there was nothing but a dark, directionless, chaotic watery mass. In this chaos lived the Ogdoad of Khmunu (Hermopolis), the four frog gods and four snake goddesses of chaos. These beings were Nun and Naunet (water), Amen and Amaunet (invisibility), Heh and Hauhet (infinity) and Kek and Kauket (darkness). – Caroline Seawright

Caroline aka Carol

>I am Caroline Seawright (also known as 'Kunoichi' or 'Kun-chan' for short)

she writes and studies Egyptology

>Kun Chan

>CHAN

how much deeper anons

So does Kauket

Hey guys did Donald Trump have 3 different VP choices like official? I know there was rumors of more than 3 but there were 3 forsure VPs candidates that he wanted right? Isn't he also giving the 2 other candidates goverment positions if he becomes POTUS....

There is nothing you can do. You will not stop us.

youtu.be/Tc_SKN4sWJs

Praise Kek!

>Implying I'm trying to stop this
>Implying I'm not trying to find out what the fuck has been going on the last couple of months
>Implying it isn't sheep like to just keep praising without question
No different than a mudniggers worshiping Allah

>
>bringer of the day
kek's going to bring us out of darkness :o

Oh my god okay so in the passage that user referenced there were 3 angels
Trump had 3 major VP picks
Governor
Chris Christie
of New Jersey

Former Speaker
Newt Gingrich
of Georgia

Governor
Mike Pence
of Indiana
...3 angels which are yet to sound. We've been all trying to figure out who would become VP and Trump has finally blown his fucking Trumpet it is Pence he and Pence are going to create history somehow.

Meth

we must recognize all four frog gods not just kek

Nun, Amen, Heh and Kek

*Kek and Kauket they apparently act as a unit...

a newt's a lizard

No it's not. It's an amphibian, like frogs are.

Newts are amphibious like frogs...

let us not forget their female counterparts

Naunet, amaunet, Hauhet and Kauket

however we can just refer to them as the Ogdoad of khmunu , (HermoPOLis)

shit is getting real folks

lizards are amphibians

of course it's satan behind it all, and all these fools meddle into magic without knowing to whom they are giving allegiance to

we don't lose in the west.

Don't think that the usa won't eject their 5 nations from the oncoming civil wars across the world. we might even take russia along.

really when everythings said and done its more or less gonna be europe,france,sweden most of africa and most of the middle east that are going to get rekt.

Shitposting is pretty amphibious

> go back to sleep-

Stop asking questions unless you want answers.

We know what is going on. We have no illusions about how far this can reach. For the most part, the people that put this religion together agree that the planet that we live on has become a foul place, and we agree that something needs to be done.

We disagree on damn near everything else.
We disagree on how it has come to this mess, and we disagree on the direction it is all heading to.

What we have observed is that the more people are able to think for themselves, the less willing they become to exhaust themselves at someone else's command. An open-minded person is better able to see past the illusions that have this civilization headed toward what seems to be a fiery demise, and may even do something about it.

We have come to a situation where it seems that any change would be a good change.

The history of the entire known universe and a long legacy of philosophical and scientific exploration has resulted in this effort to get you to do some critical thinking.

You are the one who has fallen behind.
You’ve got to catch up on your own.

Because no one else is turning back to save you.

Is it true?

numbers dont lie

Ogdoad

I know but the scariest coincidence that I've noticed with the civilizations that worshiped Kek is that the people have either been wiped out as a whole or has completely collapsed as a society. To boot all those places that have actual depictions of Kek had some form of great uprising and world power and then all of a sudden collapse. What if Trump getting elected is the good and the bad is something major happens during his presidency and Trump takes action like taking Russias side in a World War... Putin and Trump are pretty buddy buddy since Putin is currently endorsing him.

is it pronounced 'cuck' too?
Always giving him worship whether we know it or not...

You hear people ask it all the time... "How can so many people be so stupid, all the time?" Well, we here at SHUT UP may have found the answer, or at least AN answer.

When people become too prosperous for starvation to present a real threat, they tend to get lazy. It's a hardwired response... If I don't need to find food right now, I can stop worrying. Or even thinking.

But since humans still move around, day to day, there has to be some form of cognition going on. The human response to this is memetic false consciousness, or MFC. What MFC advocates espouse is that human consciousness isn't real, but rather is simulated by the brain being programmed with a series of viral ideas. Produce stimulus A, get result B, baded on the memes that person has absorbed.

MFC advocates generally tend to believe that all humans are run by MFC. I personally reject this... but I do believe that it is a state that many people can and do fall into. Sort of an "auto-pilot", if you will.

Dubs of Kek have spoken!

PRAISE BE TO THE FROG GODS!

Kek is not a god,

we are god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore

ALSO When you think about it we already have depictions of Kek,worshipers that follow him, all we need next is a major happening and it'll be history repeating itself....If you read up on the beliefs of Kek the Aztecs say that Kek has sort of a cycle that it follows. I think our generation is part of the cycle...

More sage, stop this shill madness

All I know is that kek has been wrecking the Jews and so my loyalty is to him

>Kek is not a god
The Chinese, Mayans, Aztects, and Egyptians might disagree with you pal.

It's a God Kek prove it so!

What makes you think it's a bad thing.
Praise Kek.

This explains a great deal of behavior. People in this state tend to reject or ignore any signal that conflicts with, or isn't part of, their meme set. This is why you can't change an SJW's mind or the mind of someone on Sup Forums. Provide the most concrete argument in the world, and they will reject it out of hand... At best, they'll agree that you have a point, and then an hour later, they're right back where they started.

It also explains why people like Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore are so influential... They provide the memes and the reinforcement for the memes that allow people to stop thinking.

It's a bad thing because every civilization that has worshiped Kek or gained from it has had major uprisings followed by major downfalls that literally destroy civilizations.

Ogdoad of Hermopolis friend

This. We've been waiting for happenings for so long now they happen almost daily.

Yeah hahaha.... that sure would be something....