Turkey Coup Fails

Good guys lost Sup Forums

SJWs and leftists took Erdogan's side. Secular Nationalists took his side. Even hardcore NATO secular four star generals in Turkish Army took their side.

USA took their side. UK and Russia took their side.

Erdogan's goons are victorious. Into the long night I go. Thank you for the memories.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.hln.be/hln/m/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/2797113/2016/07/16/Aanhangers-van-Turkse-AK-Partij-bestormen-vzw-in-Beringen.dhtml
strawpoll.me/10758719
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just scuttle under the fridge and fight another day.

Geber you fucking piece of shit. The mentality of the average Turkish people will NEVER make it so that you will live in a perfect Turkey you believe in. You either say fuck it and live or move out. There is no ''changing'' it or overthrowing it.

GET
FUCKED

flee flee for your lives!!!

i hope your not gay or white or black

>not arresting Erdogan on the spot at the start
>not starting the coup at 4am or something

I'd do a better job for fucks sake.

i know right...

fuck. so he really got the military to bend over for him. looks like we'll have to deal with this sucker for the rest of his life.

And tell your soldiers to fucking kill people before surrendering

The ones in mobs aren't your friends.

or turkish, for that matter

>the people who said they believe in democracy actually do believe in democracy

Wew

even though there won't be one, start with the serpents head next time

You can thank your weak and incompetent army.

>PM Mehmet will consider re-introducing the death penalty for those involved in the coup

Welp, that's the entire opposition to Erdogan exterminated in one ruling.

>erdogan
>democracy

Colomel level leadership. 1000 or les soldiee. No navt supporr only a few tanks amd jets. No shit it failed. I miss the 80s coup. With full military support amd hangings in the street

>Into the long night I go.

Is that what you call Germany now?

May not be the last coup. There have been like 5 before, lol. It's important to remember the coup was staged by low-level military officials with a few soldiers, not the top generals, who could overthrow Erdogan if they wanted to.

fucking kek

What were they, Kemalists?

>gulen pulls a coup and fails
>good guys lost

what the fuck guy. its just another islamist shithead trying to kill another islamist shithead.

There are 350,000 troops. Some 1,000 troops is a drop in the ocean.
There are still plenty of people in the military who have a bone to pick with Erdogan but are waiting for the right moment to strike.

Erdie will use this opportunity to thoroughly cleanse army and political parties in country. They will not ever have second chance, even those who decided to stick with Erdogan today will be retired/jailed/executed under some shit reason if not 100% brainwashed muslim, and nobody would object.

no coupers were gulenists not kemalists

Henry Rollins.

Rule no.1 : Lose the battle, win the war.

Erdocuck is driving this country into ruin.

muh dik

Fuckin A.

They should have offed the President and then couped it.

Except the top officers are loyal to Erdogan and have been place in their positions by him.

Its only just begun desu. This was just a set up by the top brass to oust the retards of the roach army they didn't want. The happenings will surely continue in the future once the top brass reconfirms roach king's faith in them.

yes. no way seculars would support a gulenist coup

>implying it wasn't a false flag

worst coup ive seen. either they were incompetent soldiers and failed to plan properly, or this was all a sham. either way we are fucked. erdogan just confirmed his ass on the presidency seat

Now Turkey will be more islamic than ever, European caliphate in the next years

it's over

>move out
Yes, another refugee.
Exactly what Europe needs!

The thing is, they should have known. NATO has very clear rules for how and when to engage civilians and the coup forces failed to follow them. Any military will tell you not to surrender to mobs, only regulars, but the coup did just that.

You say it like Erdogan won't swiftly purge the entire military for not immediately opposing the coup.

how do they always manage to look so fucking soft
makes my dick go nuts

thats the problem most people dont understand, this coup was worst thing to happen, imagine what would happen if gulen supporters actually succeeded, literally saudi arabia 2.0.

Is there any actual evidence that it was a Gulenist coup and that Erdogan isn't just blaming him in order to prevent popular support for the military?

You guys don't fucking know how to Coup. Like why the fuck would you attack and give more than enough time to Erdogan to fucking flee?

It is a pitty, that the army did not succeed cleaning the country from this islamist dirt, as they usually did in Turkey.

Why the bad guys in army succeed - as a jewish general the slayer Sisi, and the good guys do not succeed?

It's bad, that they did not have a support of people and even were not united inside the army...

if it was actually kemalists erdogan would definetaly use this chance to attack at them its as easy as that. he hates kemalists a lot too.

besides as far as i know none of the kemalist part of army wants a coup at all.

What could have they done different tho? For the one revolutionary that's lurking this thread

Erdogan shills out
Fethullah Gulen has nothing to do with it they said they were kemalist themselves

16 get!

Fucking top kek.

I look at it as a teaser for WW3
Just like Brexit. Just like the american election and Rio.

You have to build this shit up.

its the ruse, they are gulenists acting like kemalists to push the blame and maybe to get some sort of civil support because there is a huge kemalist pop in turkey (about 20%).

The top generalls are fucking puppets placed there by Erdogan.

I'm kinda surprised how badly they handled the coup..

Why did they not cut-off the internet and tv?
Why was there no tear gas etc deployed?
Why the fuck did they not kill Erdogan?

I too would like to know this.

Everything mate.

This was one of the worst coups I've ever heard of.

I don't think most soldiers were aware this was all going on outside of the chain of command. When they were told, many might have lost their nerve.

>implying it wasn't all planned

Islamists and Grey Wolves took to the streets and attacked gulenists in Beringen, Belgium
m.hln.be/hln/m/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/2797113/2016/07/16/Aanhangers-van-Turkse-AK-Partij-bestormen-vzw-in-Beringen.dhtml

should've known it was a false flag the moment merkel denied another t*rk asylum in germany

This. Secular Turkey is officially dead, it's just another Islamist shithole now.

Hopefully they won't be able to join the EU after the atrocities that are coming next.

F
F
F

It was a good dream while it lasted

B-b-b-but muh Ataturk! Turkey is secular I swear guys!

Top fucking kek. Turkey is doomed to an eternity as a muslim shithole, and it'll be what the people there want.

strawpoll.me/10758719

>When they were told, many might have lost their nerve.
I can understand why this would be a reason for an overall failure, but..

Cutting off the internet/tv/radio is basically the first thing on coups-for-dummies. It requires no killing of people and greatly hampers retaliation from the public.

Crowd dispersal weaponry has a far lower threshold when it comes to justified usage, and even a nervous soldier will be willing to shoot tear gas/water cannons/rubber bullets, especially in self-defence.

As for killing Erdogan, you would obviously send reliable people to pull the trigger instead of random grunts who don't know what they're doing.. AND IT WOULD BE THE FIRST FUCKING THING ON THE LIST IN A TURKISH COUP.

I just can't believe that any army in the modern world would fuck up so badly..

So now what? How do we move when in our hearts we know that there is no going back.

It was a staged coup dumbass.

Far starters i'd make sure my primary fucking target is actually in the city so he can be arrested and forced to go on tv and order everyone to stay home.

any secularists still in Turkey should probably get out now while they still can because it's all downhill from here

feels for you mate. I don't see any way Erdogan will lost his grip now. Head down and start memorising your Koran.

#0 Have reliable people immediately arrest the current leadership
#1 Disable power to the major cities to prevent communications
#2 Disable internet & take control of tv & radio during the blackout
#3 Utilize non-lethal crowd control weaponry like tear gas/water cannons/rubber bullets
#4 Launch a misinformation campaign to seize the narrative (Erdogan aiding ISIS etc)

1. It's a false flag coup
2. The good thing is that with more Edrogan power, Turkey will not be part of EU anytime soon

Won't this also fuck with his involvement in syria and dealing with the kurds?

>they started to coup at 10 PM, literally the worst time
>only seized the state channel, private channels blew out Erdogan propaganda 7/24
>internet and every other means of communication were intact through whole ordeal
>their first act was not killing or arresting Erdogan
>They didn't try to gain other General's trust and instead kidnapped them.

Are all the rebel forces officaly subdued? I heard there were still pockets of resistance in Ankara and elsewhere.

The bizzarre part is seeing western nations actually hope the military coup fails when Erdogan has been fucking with western nations for half a decade now, holding refugees as literal hostages and secretly supporting ISIS to genocide the Kurds.

This world is fucked. Another day where Islamism and dictatorship prevailed.

>#BREAKING Deputy PM Müezzinoğlu says gov't will discuss bringing back death penalty for coup plotters. #TURKEY

hahaha secularists btfo allahu akbar

pale skin, slim, but they stop dieting as soon as bones start to poke out just slightly.

That is literally the worst thing they can do as all it would encourage is any future commander to fight to the death.

should of just assasinated the king of goatfuckers t.b.h

and just keep it after that. Just in case you need it for some other horrible crimes. Like questioning Erdogan

not only was it 10 pm, it was 10 pm on a friday

this was definitely a staged coup that was meant to allow erdogan a dictatorship

As always Sup Forums is nothing but kids in their basements without any real world knowledge.

Why would we want turkey's current government to be replaced by the military which in other coup's have proved to be dictators and authoritarians. Why would we want that part of the world to be further destabilized ? You do know that millions of refugees would just pack up and leave to europe if there wasn't a proper government.

The military only attempted the coup because they are no longer the ' power ' in Turkey. Roach King for all his faults was democratically elected. If the country turns into an islamic shithole it's the turks fault if anything.

Do you really want a military that can't even succeed in overthrowing the government which comprised of police with handguns and shit in power ~? Top Kek

If anything this proved that Turkey's Army forces are a fucking joke and Putin is now laughing is ass off to this poor display. I also fear the Nice attacks and the Turkey Coup was a distraction to divert attention from the Saudi Arabia Papers that directly involve them in the 9/11 attack.

pro tip; ISIS is also supported by all NATO nations, also Erdogan is their puppet which is why they shilled for him. It all makes 100% perfect sense when you understand that the refugee influx is planned and wanted by our not so benevolent leaders, pic kind of related

Can anyone translate? This is a turkbro I met on chat roulette like 4 years ago. No translate page is making any sense. Is turkbro okay?

>SJWs and leftists took Erdogan's side.
This I don't understand. What in the fuck is wrong with them.

Because this coup was internal affair without international support.
If Turkey became ISIS den then Europe and Russia are fucked.

>If Turkey became ISIS
Isn't army secular and shit ?

Im genuily sorry for the happs Turkbros

>croatia
>calling turks turkbros

You are a disgrace to your country pussy. Every turk should be killed !

You're kidding, right?

Yes, it was. That's how the coup happened, and those people are now arrested and will be imprisoned or executed.

I don't know much about turkey I admit and I just got the news this morning, Carl. It's just everybody and their mother is praising erdogan in France and I find it fucked up.

This

Erdogan has made it a danger speaking poorly of him. He has his spies all over Europe. Remember that German that got jailed for bad mouthing Erdogan? Erdogan is a tyrant. And his influence is expanding into Europe.

You should have been up last night. Pretty much the biggest Happening Sup Forums has ever witnessed, and everyone with half a brain was pro-Coup.

Some say it was a ruse by Erdog, so that he could identify his opposers within the military. I don't know what to believe at this point, but yes, Turkish military being "secular" is past as of today. It's all over, as is all hope for a secular, western Turkey.

I see. Thanks.

roll ing

I came here to shitpost but instead I'll just roll and fuck off.

I wonder if this is what scientists felt like when the inquisition was going strong

The top military staff are loyal to Erdogan, I doubt the happenings are going to continue

roll roll roll

gimme 8

Sharia when?