>sunbelt

Avs desu

Chicago BTFO

>including Virginia in the SNOWBELT
>including Nevada in the SNOWBELT

Are you questioning swimmingpools.com’s definition of sunbelt

Fixed

did you forget your anime macro

swimmingpools.com is the ultimate authority on this matter.

>mfw thought this was a gif at first

Can I get a quick rundown on snowbelt vs. sunbelt?

youtu.be/UcHJtgljXEo
Slater remix la

It's just a meme desu

Anything south of the territories is sunbelt.

no but you could L U R K M O R E

Sunbelt should be raised to include one more band of states
>CA
>NV
>UT
>KA
>MO
>KY
>VA

What exactly did finland mean by this?

They regularly get snow tho

I thought Kane preferred stationary targets when it comes to women

Nope. Gass all weebs

Least coasters will never understand large states and elevation differentials

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IDxjs72pvvc
LA WILL win the cup

LA won't even make ploffs desu

>tf
>tp

I unironically wish pro/rel was a thing in North American hockey so >we could get relegated to the minors and have a chance at winning some damn games

Real Australian Hours

>raggots will defend this

>letting Brendan GAUNCE score twice on you

Legit sorry for (you) yotes bros

real sunbelt

I’m sorry sunbelt bro

>arbitrary bullshit
No

Calgary user here

kill me lads

Still howling about how shitty the Oilers are desu
How can you even have that record? There's absolutely no excuse for them
Dogshit fans. Dogshit team. Muh heritage tier franchise

K

Why? Golf season is coming up!

>that 1 dick rash jersey

>Hawks literally letting Brendan "AHL 4th-liner" Gaunce score two even-strength goals on them

They're so determined to be >our rivals that they're climbing down in the basement with >us

Literally the worst gimmick in North American sports
Can't think of a worse way to put asses in seats than >muhh original six

Tampa bay legit put a woman in the game

This makes me happy

Don't be too upset.

kissu

It's not too late to do the right thing and start bandwagoning the Vancouver >ouryears

Cup guaranteed

This is an excellent post

why doesnt gary ever do anything about this?

Diskneeb owl is back on

im not laughing, they're a lottery draft team. fuck that shit, they need to stay as far away from a top 5 pick

Cowing to Arizona is literally all he does though

>letting gaunce almost score a hattrick on you
wtf is the hawks problem

At least you aren’t Edmonton

Boston is going to wipe the floor with the laffs. there won't be a series in the east that isnt a forgone conclusion until tampa v pens

Cut: Arizona, Anaheim, Winnipeg, Edmonton,Las Vegas, St. Louis, Ottawa, NYI, New Jersey, Carolina, Florida, Columbus

Did I just save the league?

Don't think that will be happening
Laffs haven't lost to Boston in 6 straight meetings.

>rags

reminder that st.louis are one of the most watched teams on tv oddly enough

comfy win desu - pushing the duckies in and paying the flames back for going knee to knee on Hedman and slewfooting stamkos
This asswhipping felt good

With Tarasenkshow and Schenn and Schwartz and Pietrangelo they’re a fun team to watch, but I have never in my life met an actual Bloos fan, and I’ve met people who are unironic fans of the coyotes.

They said it was the riskiest decision a hockey player ever made. To win a cup, though, you have to put it all on the line. I decided to purposely not score in the first two series just to throw off the teams in the finals. I had been a star name but, after purposely not scoring goals, people forgot about me. It was understandable- with superstars like Brad Richards and Brian Boyle, the Rangers were obviously talented enough to overcome teams from the butthole known as Pennsylvania.

I unleashed my fury against the Montreal Canadiens, scoring 4 goals in a four game sweep. I then put the team on my back in the finals, scoring 3 power play goals in the first game. Sadly, the excitement of a power play hat trick killed legendary announcer, Sam Rosen, who screamed until his heart exploded inside his chest. We ended up beating Anaheim in 5 games.

It wouldn't have been possible... the goals, the Cup win, the bitches... if I hadn't become the Secret Weapon by not scoring in those first two series. That decision made my career.

-Rick Nash, reflecting on his career in 2048.

why would you meet a bloos fan in canada? all you're going to find here are o6 fans if there's fans of american teams

Why do the Flams knee everyone? Fuck them desu.
Thanks bolts bros and the kangs fell out tonight too.

wasting trips on retarded posts should be a permaban

i haven't kept up with the oilers at all since they picked up mcmeme and made it to the playoffs. why the hell are they so trash this year?

I played hockey for 15 years and have met lots of people in the hockey community, it’s a massive part of the culture of this country. You meet all sorts of people, but I’ve never in my life met a Blues fan

>less hockey is a good thing
I will never understand this mentality

the team literally has 0 heart. last season was a fluke

Not when it dilutes the talent pool by having small market and redundant market teams

>muh super teams
Some faggots actually think diluting the talent among more teams is a bad thing

the bottom teams that make no money leech off the top teams which in turns drives up ticket sales for everyone but the bottom teams who desperately need attendance so they sell tickets for dirt cheap

Mad your sunbelt team has shit attendance numbers or is in the shadow of a much more popular local team?

Because Edmonton’s organization didn’t change. It’s rotten from the owner to the dude who sweeps popcorn from the stands after the game. People thought because they were gifted McMeme that somehow theyd turned a corner and were on the upswing, but it’s still the Edmonton Oilers. It’s the worst run organization in sports, inarguably, and if they want to fix it they need to gut it from top to bottom.

Of course I think they should just use a one time only relegation on them. Would solve so many problems

There would still be 82 game seasons retard

>this shitty meme argument again

not only did you not save the league, you also cut its revenue by $750million

Hot argument there faggot

82×16=1,312
82×31=2,542
2542>1312

reminder that the boilers are due to get worse next season with cap issues

the nhl is an elite league that should feature elite talent. instead almost every team currently has a revolving door of ahl players making up 1, or on some teams 2, lines.

Nah fuck that, more hockey and more teams and more parity between the teams.

Feels good mang. I hope the Oilers never make the playoffs again

>t. Reyajh Khatri, angry that he cannot afford a $400 ticket to watch the Laffs choke and still make his rent

Watching Arizona take on Carolina barely counts as "professional hockey"
They could play in the ahl and you'd still get your precious hockey but there;s no need for them to be in the world's most prestigious league

I don't understand your argument. Less teams would raise ticket prices in the large markets

>it's a "lone Canadian takes potshots at teams that have won a cup since his faggot franchise and makes other Canadians hate him" episode

im going to the game on saturday faggot.

less teams to play 82 games RETARD

Why are sunbelters so triggered by potential contraction?

>laffs losing to another team

nowai