yts.ag/movie/blade-runner-1982
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw he has

>mfw I just watched Hackers on my new 60 inch tv

felt good man

I have

It's over rated

Its gonna bomb

>this guy walks up behind your crt and smacks it on the ass, what do?

> never seen Blade Runner
> talking to girl
> also hasn't seen Blade Runner
> Blade Runner happens to be playing at a local cinema (newly remastered final cut, or something)
> organise to go
> she cancels last minute
> but buys the the Blu-Ray and invites me over to her place to watch it sometime the next week

I hope it's a good movie.

>mfw you got cucked that night
>still dating her

kek

watching it with someone else would ruin it

reddit flick

Agreed with this.
Watching atmospheric movies with others is retarded.

You're supposed to immerse yourself fully into the movie.

>girl buys a movie that clearly only he is interested in, invites him over to watch it and probably fug afterwards

yeah, "cucked" indeed

get out you fucking faggot. you have school tomorrow.

Shut up you stupid nerd.
Go get cancelled on last minute again so i can tap that ass some more with my BBC

It's easy to do this if the other person isn't a mouthbreating fucking retard

Alright which copy to download

The 1080p theatrical

OR

THE 1080p Final Cut

why do i use this website

final cut. the theatrical cut is notorious for its terrible voiceovers that ruin the whole point of the movie.

final

it's just tv and pol

Spoken like a true virgin that has never watched a movie with a female.

Just kill yourself already kid

I haven't seen it desu. There are like five different versions, and it feels like taking a test.

> only he was interested in

nah, she was the one who brought it up seeing the poster. I wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise.

You are a valuable human being.

t-thanks

yts.ag/movie/blade-runner-1982
here.
i even went to yif for it

>watching movies with people
>not watching them alone

TOP PLEBE

reread my post

It doesn't even say which version it is.

>watch movie with a female
>they're on their phone constantly
>"wait user pause it I need to grab a snack! :^)"
>closes phone for a minute
>"wait, what's going on? I don't get it!"
>repeat

it is a fucking irritating experience

My ex was a psycho but I have to admit, she was a good movie companion. She shut the fuck up and paid attention.

On the other hand she refused to watch both Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. Not even one time.

He say u brade runnah

Smart-phones were a mistake

>gf did this
>put memento on

>first date
>Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

WHY DID I DO IT

And noodles

I have.

It was boring and dull.

she was smart

I can top that
>first date
>she knows im a movie buff
>thought it would be funny to take her to a screening of The Room
>This was her first time watching the room and she wasnt one for that kind of humor

blade runner sucks ass, GITS was a better movie than every version of that ridley schlock diarrhea

That's nothing. I actually made a mistake of watching Paths of Glory with a girl on our second date. Needless to say she no longer wants to date me. Kinda sucks because she seemed interesting.

The girl I watched Paths of Glory with also didn't understand it. At all. And yeah she was looking at her smartphone often.

I can imagine it from here

At least the internet had a laugh mate

RADICAL OPINION COMING THROUGH MAKE WAY

Fight Club is my go-to. The probability for sex is almost guaranteed.

how do I watch GITS 1995 on my television in japanese with subtitles?

I actually didn't even want to fuck her, at least not during the movie. I picked it because I legitimately wanted to watch it and did so with full interest and attention. She was into movies as well so I thought "shit, it's Kubrick's movie, what can go wrong?" but apparently things didn't go too well.

How does anyone not have sex after Where Is My Mind?

>how do I breathe?

That's what you just posted.

Amazon Firestick + Kodi streaming service is the final redpill for in-home entertainment, now kindly fuck off

>Kodi streaming service

how does this give me content for free

magic user

Where did you meet this girl?
Also which country?

Where did you meet you're first date?

Where the fuck do you find girls like this? Is this an American thing?

And where did you meet this girl?

>mfw blade runner is gay and boring

You're a gay and boring.

This is so wrong. Watching movies together is fucking great if they can stfu. It's an all around better experience.

Shes going to hate it and you're dumb for choosing this movie because hopefully half way through your dick will be in her mouth.

This is Sup Forums, though. Not doing things alone means you're a dumb mean normie.

>been planning on watching it again since I havnt seen it for years
>never get around to it
>suddenly 35th anniversary comes up
>playing in local theaters, fuck yeah but whats better than seeing it on a big screen
>convince 4 best friends friends to come with
>they all hate it

It hurt my soul bros, why don't they understand kino like me?

>convince 4 friends to go

How do they ruin the movie? I've only ever seen The Final Cut.

I'll never understand why people prefer the final cut over the director's cut. The final cut adds nothing of value and changes the color timing and adds CGI revisionism.

It's really just the most populated boards that are like this.

>CGI revisionism

Like what? Didn't notice anything that looked like CGI?

Also what is "color timing?"

>CGI revisionism
..such as fucking correcting a mistake like blue, sunny skies in one shot on the rooftop at the end, when in all the other shots it's dark and rainy?

They tinkered with SFX like when Zhora jumps out of the window and inconsistencies like the photo being different in different scenes. This might not bother some people, but I just don't like classic films being altered with modern technology.

Color timing is the color palette of the film. The final cut has this gross teal/green tint to it for whatever reason. I also find the DNR to be applied a bit thick compared to the theatrical and director's cut.

It's preference, I know, but I just like the original director's cut better.

I'll definitely check it out user, I've also wanted to watch the directors cut as well.

I actually even downloaded a workprint version for kicks.

I have the blu-ray set, and I was collecting the different cuts on VHS and DVD before that, so I've watched all of them a few times, and director's cut is, hands down, my favorite cut.

Does anyone have sauce on where I can watch The Final Cut edition?

Or the Director's Cut
Idgaf

Was Deckard a replicant?

What did the Unicorn mean?

What did the origami mean? Was the origami man from Tyrell?

Why did Roy kill Tyrell.

If the replicants were programmed to die after 4 years and they were close to death, why was it so important to find them if they were going to die anyways?

Why did Deckard fall for a replicant at the end? And is he now a fugitive? If so, why was it worth it to him to risk his life for something that would be dead soon?

yes, sequel will show he's a super experimental replicant

unicorn means he's a replicant

unicorn origami shows that Gaff knows Deckard is a replicant

if you found out your creator was just an arrogant dickhead that created you to fuel his ego, wouldn't you kill him?

replicants are violent and dangerous

the replicant was pretty and he wanted to fuck it, the pussy game is ridiculous

> sequel will show he's a super experimental replicant

Has this been confirmed? If so, sounds kind of lazy.. Why even bother with sticking Ford in this one? I would of trusted Dennis Villenueve directing it alone. I didn't need Gosling OR Ford.

>unicorn means he's a replicant

Why, whats the significance?

All the other answers make sense, thanks.

>Why, whats the significance?

He had a dream about a unicorn and then Gaff made a unicorn origami, showing that he knew his dreams/thoughts.

>Has this been confirmed? If so, sounds kind of lazy
Here's the plot: "The plot revolves around LAPD Officer K (played by Ryan Gosling), a new blade runner, who unearths a terrible plot which could end life as we know it. On his journey to try and rectify this dire state of affairs he discovers Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former blade runner who hasn't been seen for 30 years."

With that shitty plot, it might as well be confirmed

Oh okay that makes a lot of sense.

Also, why did nobody care more about Deckard revealing to Racheal that she was a replicant. I feel like that was a big fucking deal considering she didn't know and that she was an "experiment". They seemed to of just brush it off, I forgot if someone said something to him but I dont recall.

Where are people pulling this synopsis from, feels very generic and like something someone would write who was trying to explain a complex plot in a one paragraph synopsis.

just did this yesterday, GOAT decision

one issue is that older or obscure movies are unavailable or only in shit quality

>mfw only seen four versions of it
Its hard being a casual.

Being casual? Why is that?

>a terrible plot which could end life as we know it

It's going to be capeshit tier isn't it

>something that would be dead soon
She might not be, as you say in she's an experiment, so, like Deckard, she might be a new model without the age limit.

>mfw he doesn't realize she's just trying to cover up the fact you got cucked.
You make me sad

>This might not bother some people, but I just don't like classic films being altered with modern technology.
Life is tough on the spectrum.

"I-CHI-KOTO, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR"

>mfw he hasn't seen Jesus

"I didn't think we could lose"

This hits way too close, my girlfriend does this constantly.
It's a good thing that her main purpose is to suck my dick tho, I can do the thinking for both and recap the movie to her so she can Instagram about it or whatever they do these days...

I watched half of it and lost my virginity the other half