Torn between moving to the north where I know theres a girl who would be interested in an honest relationship with me...

Torn between moving to the north where I know theres a girl who would be interested in an honest relationship with me, or moving out west where I know there are friends who will appreciate me.

Attached: 15698092345383055194513834891575_192094008787488.jpg (126x180, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNBjMRvOB5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just buy 2 houses

If you're torn, send one side to the north, one side to the west, you have the potential to cover half of the planet and you're bitching on this board, loser.

Attached: Yes.jpg (900x1200, 210K)

Go fucking West, young man.

Or you could shut the fuck and make some friends you beta bitch boy.

bros before hoes man, bros before hoes

your relationship with your friends is much less likely to end than your potential relationship with this girl
moving is a big decision, don't end up disappointed

Whatever you decide, just move. Seriously. I moved out if my shithole southern state. Literally sold everything that would not fit in my car, searched for work, ffound it in four days, paid for a PO box, slept in my car for three months until I saved enough money to rent a place, stayed for a year, and am now looking to buy my own place. Best decision I've ever made. I actually have options in life now, and am far away from the dipshit confederacy class. I hope that you too have the determination to make it happen for you.

Yeah but for whatever reason, well actually I know the reason, this has been the only girl who's shown any interest in me in 24 years. I had basically resigned myself to a lifetime of celibacy before she came along, because I actually have an honest to God case of STPD and it's worse than anything aspies have to deal with

I dont hate the south. It's not so bad. Once you realize the economic factors behind it you'll realize america keeps the south in the state it's in to keep it around as a saber rattling antagonist to defeat in any civil rights row they want to create.

I pity it more than anything.

Single 35yo
Friends last for ever. Go west

well that's your decision to make man but in general my advice is to not make big decisions like that based on women
she won't be the last woman to be interested in you, I promise, but only you know what you really want and need

Go northwest

If youre confident the girl will stick around and you wanna date her, go north. if she gives off side ho vibes or you dont anything serious, go with your friends

Woke
I know. I fucking hate that I'm even considering it for a woman. Honestly shes so much closer to me than my friend in Utah I might drive to her place and visit for a week first and get the whole thing out of my system

She has the same condition as me. Has wild hair, obsessively shampoos her hair seven times today and raises pigeons. It's not like shes got much going on for her despite being hot shes just too weird and sensitive to not say something dumb (believing that cats are biologically related to the bear family as a conspiracy theory) and het her feelings hurt.

Were essentially in the same boat although I seem to have more self awareness about it, i.e. I dont wear only grey shirts, sweatshirts and sweaters anymore.

By the way, if you go out west and get into motorcycles/dirt bikes, it's fucking amazing pretty much from the border with Mexico all the way north up into Canada and Alaska.

Source: I've been on a couple of group rides with dudes I met on /o/ and I lived in NM for almost 8 years.

I always say go for love. Love changes everything. Love is the great equalizer, and opens our eyes to new possibilities. But think about this girl. Think about her seriously. Can you see yourself five years down the line with her? Ten? Twenty? Can you see yourself still loving her when she's old and crumpled and gray? If you can, choose love. Love will change you forever, and you can always make new friends.

But also think about the alternative. Out west is where there is opportunity, where new business are always being made, where there is diversity and beautiful landscapes and amazing weather. There is money to be made and amazing things to be seen. And with good friends already there, there is a support group already in place. But like the girl, think about it carefully. Do you actually know these friends well? Are you certain they will have your back, when you inevitably have troubles in life and are down and out, like we all are eventually? Will they stick up for you in a fight, or let you get your ass kicked? If you know they will, choose the friends.

But then there's the third option that you didn't bring up. What if you don't feel either is right. Maybe neither one is. Maybe you don't really know this girl, and these friends are actually acquaintances. Maybe this is a sign you need to go your own way and forge your own path. Its scary to go alone, but sometimes alone is the best choice for you. Or maybe, staying right where you are is the best choice.

The dubs do not lie I suppose

I'm just some stranger on the internet OP, you have no way of knowing me and I have no way of knowing you. So you don't have to listen to me at all if you don't want to, or if you think I'm just a rambling jackass. But think, long and hard about these options. Which ones do you imagine yourself doing when you go to sleep, or when you're driving to work, or when you're spacing out. Which one is the one in your head, even if you think the other one might be better. The one in your head is the one you should pick. The one that you imagine yourself doing, is probably the one that is best for you, in some way shape or form. Because only you truly know you, no one can make any decisions for you.

I wish you luck OP. There are always new adventures out there in the great game of life, and I hope you find the one that is best for you.

Idk if you've ever suffered from a mental illness but STPD is basically introversion cranked up to the point of neuroticism. Meeting someone and connecting with them to later find out the have the same issues as you is honestly a feeling like, some shiny pokemon reaction video shit.

Yeah I'd grow old and make goat cheese and homemade wine with her into our seventies if that's what shes still into by then.

But ehh. Ambition needs to be tempered with networking. I dont think I could do that.

As for my friends, it's really just one of them I'm super close to, but the way he is well probably be super close from anywhere in the world.

This. You do you, but remember, it's bro's before hoe's

Just move south then

I think he should go west

youtube.com/watch?v=LNBjMRvOB5M

WEST

move south, where everyone is a fuckwad

Up to you.