JRE

>Do you want the basic gestalt or the big enchilada?
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=E2w9WFfz0og
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491252089788.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3bQcPeuM1rE
youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
youtube.com/watch?v=LYj7TGM3M24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are some funny things from this podcast?
3 hours is too much.

gay

the whole podcast is KINO just watch it all

its overrated, once you realize Alex is just a salesman for his website the experience becomes worthless - Eddie knew this and is why Sup Forums dislikes him

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

Still Kino. Anyone else watching this at least once a week ?

>guy makes fantastical claims
>"GOOGLE IT JOE"
>"LOOK IT UP JOE"
>fuck it, i'll look it up
>find link to a random blog that has no cited sources

what did alex mean by THIS? Is his whole plan just assuming that people will never look his shit up and fact check?

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>Eddie knew this

true detective?

you absolutely need to watch everything

What the fuck does kino mean, you fucking 4channers?!?!

we doesnt know the kino meme

youtube.com/watch?v=E2w9WFfz0og

can you guys rate comment like my Basic Gestalt video?

You literally just stole this guys video and renamed it you faggot.
youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

he stole the video faggot, look at his comments

Look at the dates on the videos.
Feb 17
Feb 4

The faggot who shilled his video in the thread stole it.

i had to reupload thats why theres only a 1000 views

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491252089788.webm

That's wrong though. The Deus Ex vid has been posted all the time in these threads, I've literally never seen your shitty reupload before. Post some proof that you made it first.

Also what did you mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=3bQcPeuM1rE

>do u want the shit i tell plebs to sell ads on youtube, or do you want the batshit crazy shit i ACTUALLY believe

A GOD

There is no way this dude is serious.

i dont see whats so crazy about that theory. are you saying its not possible?

nanocomputers already predict the future successfully on wall street with trading algorithms. and thats basic as fuck.

THE FALLEN ONE IS GIVING PEDOPHILES AT GOOGLE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO KILL THE SPECIES

You have to break down what he says and take some of the drama out of it. Concepts like a breakaway civilization are not just the brainchild of conspiracy theorists, but legit philosophical problems that we will most likely be dealing with once technologies like CRISPR and designer babies start allowing the rich to buy better genes. We will reach a point in our civilization where the rich will literally be superior to the poor, not just with money, but with education, intelligence, health, strength, attractiveness, and charisma. This won't just be by a small percentage either, but the super rich will be able to give themselves 200+ IQs, while having the fitness of an Olympic athlete, and the healthcare to be able to live for centuries. What is going to happen to 90-99% of humanity when the top percentage not only controls the resources, but also is genetically superior in every way.

this is how its always been tho

That's capitalism for ya

this is one of my favorite things of all time

welcome, you're here forever

>*hits blunt*

INTERDIMENSIONAL PEDOPHILE VAMPIRES

It means suck a cock

>hears something from some guy talking about string theory
>DUDE THE PEDOPHILES ARE FROM THE 4TH DIMENSION

Not even close to the level that we will see in the future. Yes, the rich and powerful are generally smarter than the general population. However, leaders of countries generally have IQs in the range of 110-140 points. Yes they are in the top few percentile of the population, but there still are plenty of members of the middle to lower classes who are born with these IQs. The Nazi political leadership, most of whom were not of any sort of aristocratic background, all tested above 110 points at the Nuremburg trials, with an average of almost 130. It is not that difficult for a natural born person from a lower class with above average intelligence and work-ethic to succeed in a modern society. The issue is that genetic engineering will widen the gap between the rich and poor so greatly that even natural born leaders from the lower classes will be little to no competition to the upper classes. Even more still, this will further drive a sense of superiority from the upper class. Why should a 200+ IQ man with an extensive education and the ability to run 100m in world record time care about a lower race of man with half his abilities? A likely scenario is that he won't, and him and his whole race of Add to dictionary will fuck off into space taking valuable resources with them, while leaving the rest of mankind to fight over the scraps.

>Add to dictionary
ubermensch*
I don't know what happened there.

meh, happening now with oligarchs and billionaires, or in the future with robot a.i. and gene therapy. same shit bro, still happening.

>meh, happening now with oligarchs and billionaires, or in the future with robot a.i. and gene therapy. same shit bro, still happening.

Yes which is exactly Alex Jones' point. The elite are forming a breakaway civilization, which is only going to become more and more apparent in the coming years. None of this happened on the level that it is currently, or will continue to happen in the future.

Is this male vitality kino? youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4

Do you need to be a brainlet to enjoy Alex Jones?

he's right, you know

This sounds like the plot for an anime. A really good one.

You need to be a genius to enjoy Alex

I'm almost positive this is the plot of Phantasy Star, specifically 2

BUY MUH FILTERS AND MUH SNAKE OILS GOY

youtube.com/watch?v=LYj7TGM3M24