Why is this board obsessed with Rick & Morty?

Why is this board obsessed with Rick & Morty?

because the adult swim generation turned 18

mods should move all of that shit to cartoons

To prove how not Reddit they all are.

Fuck me, I don't whine about trends, but this is crossing the fucking line.

YouTube trending are trashed with this shit, Sup Forums is trashed with this shit.

I watched this episode once and went "Heh, it's ok" and forgot about it, but retards seem to dwell on every word they say in it.

what does this "Szechuan" sauce actually taste like btw?

Reddit tourists.
/bread

They're not obsessed.

They liked it when it first came out, but when it got popular they started hating it and calling it reddit. Also, christfags in general have thin skin and don't like it when their faith is made light of. This is the most contrarian board on Sup Forums aside from Sup Forums.

Rick & Morty is a hilarious show. Everybody loved the show when it started, but now that it has exploded in popularity, 4channer's pretend that we are somehow supposed to hate it. They call it "Reddit" over and over again, as if that means anything.

>They're not obsessed.
they're obsessed with hating it and the Reddit boogeyman

>and the reddit boogeyman
Hello r*ddit!

Why is this board obssesed with GoT,TWD,Bane,Reddit,Sup Forums,blacked,capeshit,waifus,etc

Pretty sure it's just a basic soy sauce + garlic + brown sugar concoction

it's a CARTOON for children fuck off you shit

/breading your own chicken

Disgusting

The creators have shilled here in the past. Mostly on Sup Forums, but they shitpost on Sup Forums. They're using the Christfag thing to deflect criticism that the show really worked better as a episodic series with some coherent plot points, but no overarching plot. Also Harmon is a literal man child and the voices are more grating than funny.

It's not. It's shilled here by viral marketers.

fragile neckbeards need constant validation on how obscure their tastes are and since the new episode came out they've gone into full autism mode

why is it called reddit 'boogeyman' posting when there's numerous examples of redditors crossposting on Sup Forums and undoubtedly many more that don't explicitly admit to it?

Isn't a 'boogeyman' suppose to be non-existent?

>why is it called reddit 'boogeyman' posting

It's Reddit Boogeyman posting because people on here act as if a show being liked on Reddit automatically makes the show bad. Reddit is the Boogeyman because people on Sup Forums use it as a meaningless adjective to describe ANYTHING they don't like. Remember when "hipster" was a pejorative term that was thrown around constantly on the Internet? That's what "Reddit" is now. "Reddit" is a website. It doesn't mean anything as an adjective.

Rick & Morty is not "Reddit." Rick & Morty is a tv show that people on Reddit like, and so what? Who cares? Why are the people on Sup Forums such fucking babies when it comes to entertainment? They are just being contrarians for the sake of it. They care more about the perception of their taste in shows than their actual taste in shows. "Waaaaahhhh! People on Reddit now like the show I like! I hate that show now!"

Cause they associate it with reddit which they think is cancer so they obsess over it

Or you could just muster some semblance of self-confidence so that you don't get so distraught over a fucking WORD

because the season (sort of) started and once the rest of season 3 airs the discussion will fade away like it has done in the past. you can easily filter most of it if it really upsets you.

It's Adult Swim's biggest show and it just came out three days ago. Welcome to how pop culture works, senpai.

I'm not getting distraught over anything. I am simply pointing out that when people on here say that something is "Reddit," they are not saying anything. "Reddit" is just a boogeyman; it's Frankenstein's monster. It's a buzzword. It's a term used to kill all discussion or thought about a subject. It's lazy.

I don't care if one likes Reddit or not, but why do I have to read about it every single time I browse Sup Forums?

Everybody loved it when it first came out because season 1 was good and season 2 was shit, its not a fucking hard concept to grasp

Season 1 was refreshing, nothing like this had been about before, and you know it was becauae Roiland had main creative control, but it had the Community effect due to Dan Harmons shitty influence.

Then season 2 came out and tbe format changed, people say its a Reddit show because season 1 was more of a Sup Forums mindset and season 2 was more of a Reddit mind set (lol get schwifty! Lol whoa ricks suicidal! Lol fuck tammy)

You could be enjoying a tasty steak dinner but if someone takes a shit on tbe table where youre eating, you probably wouldnt enjoy that steak anymore

we reddit now

Reddit

>people say its a Reddit show because season 1 was more of a Sup Forums mindset and season 2 was more of a Reddit mind set

Neither of those things exist. You're typing gibberish.

>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

Just ignore them, easy.

>Sup Forums mindset
>reddit mindset
what does that even MEAN? you know where the real "4channers" are? they're on 7chan. or some other obscure chan. or on some obscure IRC or dark net site.
face it - Sup Forums is mainstream as fuck, browsed by millions of "normies" and redditors. my fucking grandmother knows what Sup Forums is. so it's pretty hilarious when Sup Forums NEETs wants to pretend like they're some edgy outcasts of society

>reddit spacing

Kill yourself you underage autist