FUUUUUUUCK IM SO HAPPY

FUUUUUUUCK IM SO HAPPY

I cried tears of joy over this news today

HeIlo Reddit

FUCK OFF

Oh fuck off

>liking things

holds up teh spork of doooom

Reddit is not an insult. You're basically telling someone that he's a normal person. You are identifying yourself with abnormal people and basically insulting yourself.

>reddit is not an insult

that show was shit

Why would anyone feel insulted when they're told they're normal? Only an abnormal person would consider reddit an insult.

hello highschooler. Just like to remind you, yes it is an insult to say you dont belong here. So fuck off anytime now faggot

zim's coming back?

i'm going to co

faggot is an insult. highschooler is an insult although a weak one since being told you're young is a compliment to some people. reddit is not an insult. there's nothing wrong with being normal.

s childrens cartoon

MOMMY IS SO PROUD YOU POOPED ALL BY YOURSELF TODAY!

go here and learn

The show was objectively funny, and anyone who would deny this is mad as fuck for who knows why.

lol

go out and socialize with normal people

how's middle school going

How about you socalize yourself with my dick

>people believe there's any chance it will be good

>go out and socialize with normal people
>as I shitpost on Sup Forums
Projection is a hell of a drug, reddit

homosexgay detected
abnormalgay detected

So will this lead to a resurgence in insecure emo grills?

Are they rebooting Invader Zim? Rad. Despite the hot topic fanbase, I have always maintained it was a hilarious cartoon.

okay, since you're an expert on what's shit and what isn't, tell us about a show you like, and we will demonstrate logically why it is shit and your taste is also shit.

> shit

not rebooting. it's a continuation. Jhonen Vasquez and the original voice talent are involved, so hopefully it won't be like the second season of Ren and Stimpy - the one they tried to do without John Kricfalusi.

Third world shitskin detected

grow up peter pan

naw, i think he's just a contraryposter. they read enough of a thread to find out what people like and then shit on it to get attention. they're like a kindergarten aspie who repeatedly shits his pants because people notice the smell.

I can't

The show was pretty good but I imagine that cuck Jhonen Vasquez is probably the biggest SJW around so there's no way this won't be terrible with today's politics

the 00s really were the worst of times

t. redditor

do you even know who peter pan is, you quivering macaw?

thank you for the compliment, kind user.

This. It may not be reddit but it sure as fuck is Sup Forums.

fuck off pedophile

learn to adult faggot

sorry, user, i'm not homosex. you might get better luck in /lgbt/ or in /hm/. good luck, user.

learn2literature, illiterate baboon.

I have a feeling it will be turned into Invader Drumpf and be about Zim enslaving Mexicans or some other "dude politics lmao" shit

>Getting excited over cartoons from 10+ years ago coming back on the air
Man children are in this thread I guess, what well rounded adult even watches cartoons? You're watching a network that's for 6-12 year old kids.

Put more effort into your criticisms

.Projection is a hell of a drug nigger. Go play with your action figures.

Well Vasquez the everyone deserves to die nihilist, has made a lot of anti trump tweets.

Figured with stuff like this you guys would be huge fans. 1/3

2/3

Reddit as fuck

3/3

It's got to stop

There's a lot of the post-John K episodes of Ren and Stimpy that were pretty good. Or are you talking about the newer short "Adult Party Cartoon" season they did in 2003 or so on Spike? I'll agree with you if that's the case, because that one sucked shit.

Reddit

Was Stimpy's Fan club a post John K episode? I mean he still did the voice work.

This is essentially true for all those newbies arriving calling everything leddit.

t. normalfag

I'm starting to develop a theory about all the recent catering to nostalgia that's been going on. I'm in my early 30s, and getting close to the end of that pivotal 18-34 demographic you always hear about. I think people in my age group are getting hit by the media with one last big wave of shit we enjoy to squeeze a bit more money out of us, immediately before society politely tells us to fuck off, and raise some kids.

Maybe this is something that has always been going on, and I'm only just now noticing.

Me on the right

It was the blurst of times.

I'm not sure, I would have to rewatch the episode.

>I mean he still did the voice work.

Did he? I could have sworn that was a Billy West episode. Either way, it's got my favorite "Ren goes insane" moment of the series.

>first 2 months all of this is completely possible

Nice mem

He said they would happen.
Shouldn't make promises you can't keep, it upsets people.

What news? That chemical attack in Syria?

Thought this was Chuck from P&S at first.
Then again, I really shouldn't have been expecting anything new after that maid cafe shit.

I never liked this show 2bh, never really got into it. Seemed it tried too hard to be liked, tried too hard to funny and quirky

nah, more like deviantart

or newgrounds

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reddit isn't normal. Many of them are neckbeards and fedoras.

classic

>taking the time to search for this copy and paste it here