I'm about to do something real retarded, namely paying $100 to fuck a cheap prostitute. Convince me to stop anons

I'm about to do something real retarded, namely paying $100 to fuck a cheap prostitute. Convince me to stop anons

Attached: 1572350247055.jpg (316x385, 30K)

"$100" "cheap" pick one faggot

$100 is mid range. Why? You could probably fuck for free with a little effort.

Give me 100$, am a poorfag. Don't get AIDS from random whore fren

Are you willing to blow me?

No

Then no $100 for you!

The free market at work is a beautiful thing

I'd blow your brains out.
With a .44 magnum.

You didn't want it bad enough.

Were im from they fuck for 60

If that's a euphimism for gargling my nuts, then you've got yourself a $100!

And ive fuked 4 no std papa bless

Alabama or Kentucky? And how much is that in meth?

>STDs
If this doesnt convince you nothing will

Attached: EEBB28C8-B3FA-442F-8417-554DF0C11B30.jpg (500x667, 78K)

That you know of.

2nd

As the Dalai lama once said, your mind will transcend to clarity once you bat one out.

Ask yourself this question after bat.

If still wanting to spend $100 repeat the process after inserting index finger up anus.

No rashes no illnesses i think i know my body more than u kiddo

Not really any different from fucking a "normal girl" in current year

i have 200 USD i live in CT if you can give me sex LMK

Do it, just get a condom and everything should be fine, dont make out with a whore who is cheaper then a pair of shoes user

If you can hire a prostitute, you shouldn’t have a problem going to a bar and picking up essentially the same whore for free.

pics or it didn't happen

I WANT HER

>HER

No it's an euphimism for killing you, you autistic faggot. But I'd take the $100 anyway, out of your wallet, after the fact.

>$100
>cheap
Pick one, faggot.
>do it right, faggot.

Use a Tinder. It only costs about a dinner and drinks.

>dubs of truth and funny to boot checked

Attached: The-Infamous-El-Guapo.jpg (500x282, 35K)

This is a great point. For the same money spent I agree there is no difference except you have to talk to a bar fly as where a whore no talking needed. Equally the same, I would say depends on the mood you're in.

So more then a $100 that doesn't make sense.

OP here. I did it and just got back home, I didn't even last 3 minutes. What an enormous disappointment

Attached: 1572353136992.png (322x310, 17K)

Hey it's tinder, you take her to McD or BK, if thats not enough for that bitch she can search for her sugar daddy somewhere else.

I would of just paid for blowjob tbh. or drank alcohol

you should of drank alcohol makes u last way longer

Thats normal for the first times.
It took me several years to get better in my performance. But it only got good, when I've startet fucking my current submissive. Vanilla sex always was just boring so I came fast, to make it end.

should have bought a fleshlight

>paying for sex
dude,you better use this money to buy some weed and booze instead

Should've given the poorfag

invest it. THIS is why Sup Forums is poor!

Don't do it. Send me the $100 and I can turn it into $1000 for you on the market within a month. Then I'll give you half, you can have 5 cheap prostitutes in a month!

prove you can do it and ill invest

What would you consider proof short of access to my portfolio which I can't do?

You need to take risks if you want rewards. This is a chance for both of us to benefit, instead of you wasting $100.

Prostitute is guaranteed, has no cockblocking friends, will do most things for you, and you never have to hear from them again after. Sounds worth it to me

This was me. I was serious but you don't seem interested so I'm outtie. Good luck!