How many?

How many?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvN4mOkZ3fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>12+87=the % of chances the falcons had to win at the end of the 3rd quarter of last Superb owl

I'll never forget how the Falcons shitposting came to a complete halt after the first two-point conversion. They all knew what was coming. We could all feel it. It was strange.

That was still nothing compared to the Butler interception rippling through Sup Forums.

The Patriots always deliver Super Bowl kino, win or lose.

Patriots started the second half badly. I almost went to sleep, but somehow I managed to stay awake. I remembered a game some years ago between Pats and Broncos that went halftime something like 24-0 and Patriots managed to win on OT.

Then after some drives, this game was looking like that game. And it was done.

brady always delivers, as soon as the pats got a slight bit of momentum it was going to go down to the wire and everyone who has watched football for any length of time knew it

YESSS BRUDDDA INSHALLAH ALLAHU ALBAR FUK DA PAYTREEOTS DEY ARE CHEETAHS BRUDDAH ALLAHU AKBAR WE ARE THE CHOSEN MUSLIMS RAPE AND MURDER THE SCANDANAVIAN CHILDREN INSHALLAH

xfl will fix this

La luz extinguido...

el lavador de inodoro...

Why not just place the football in the middle and let both teams rush towards it and see who gets it first ? seems more fair than a coinflip.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvN4mOkZ3fo

Can someone explain overtime rules to me? I remember in last years owl that pats scored a touchdown in overtime and that was game over.

In the college football final georgia couldn't get a td in overtime, only managed to kick a field goal. If bama failed to get a td and kick a field goal in ot would've georgia won?

Does the nfl and college football have the same rules?

t. Dumb kangaroo

This doesn't factor in the fact that they playing Brady. So really it was only 98%

>How many?
How many time has Tom Brady raped his son Jack?

I went to bed at halttime because it was 2am and I had work in the morning. Even if it was close I was still going to bed, same this year too. But I recorded it and watched the second half without knowing the result 100% assuming Atlanta had won. I was convinced the Pats would lose even in OT. It was just too unrealistic.

I was watching at a restaurant with my family. Wife and I went home at the start of 3rd quarter but I was feeling completely relaxed (was cheering a bit for the pats) then I arrived home and I managed to watch most of the comeback. It was amazing.

>How many?

they will score 17 points on sunday

the eagles

will

score

game was still in Atlanta's hands; if Shanahan hadn't choked on the playcalling and if they didn't get backed out of field goal range, there wouldn't be enough meme magic to get the game to OT

Something like 36.

Two for Gronk. Two for Danny. One for Cookie, and one for Hoagie. Lewis and Bolden rush one each.

>I was at that game
>with girl who didn't dress warmly enough
>left cuz that and pats were getting BTFO
>listen to come back
>feels bad so she blows me twice
>still mad

different league, different rules

Markie Mark, I knew there had to be a good reason you left early.

I hope you at least got your dick wet, mate.

Zero (0) legitimate franchise super victories

1. Visiting team calls the coin toss. Winner of the toss decides to kick or receive the ball.
2. If the first team to possess the ball scores a touchdown on the first drive of OT, they win. If they score a field goal or punt, the second team gains possession.
3. If the second team scores a touchdown on their first drive, they win the game. If the first team scored a field goal, the second team must score a field goal to tie the score, or they lose.
4. If both teams scored field goals on their drives, it becomes sudden death, first team to score via FG/TD wins.
5. In regular season games if time expires before the tie is broken, the game will end in a tie. In postseason games (playoffs/SB) the game will continue until a winner is declared.

times have they cheated? at least two we know of, i'm willing to bet they've gotten away with a lot more.

5. Soon to be 6.

People have been saying forever that overtime shouldn't end until both teams get at least one possession.
Don't know why the league's still dragging their feet on this.

Found the cucks

>at least two
You're going to have to clarify.