JUST

Shia's new movie Man Down only made 7 quid opening weekend

Is his career officially dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_Down_(film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait is this that movie about New Orleans?

HWNDU season 5 is about to start. He'll be in a remote cabin for a month and people can broadcast anything they want to him if they visit a certain museum. He has been thoroughly BTFO in season 1-4 so we'll see how this goes.

SEVEN POUNDS SHIA

I am more curious how that one person got passed the NSP.

It's about the taliban/middle east or some shit

I mean, it's a movie about an American soldier who served in Afghanistan and his struggles. It doesn't surprise me that it didn't get much love or attention in a Muslim country like the UK.

Ah okay, I just remember he was in a movie about New Orleans set right after the flood back in like 2010 and I never heard what happened with it.

>yfw that one ticket was bought by Shia himself

>Movie only sold one ticket
>that means theatergoer went alone

The Brits are so lucky, it seems they don't have the "No Singles Policy" at their theaters

There's no way this shit is possible unless it is done on purpose "put it in one theater for one night and I'll buy a ticket lol"

This stupid faggot is such a bottom tier attention whore, I don't know why people keep biting at his bait

>only sold 1 ticket

If they enforced their singles policy his movie would have made $0.00

No shit, this is the best kind of press they could get for the movie. I bet it was all set up .

How much is a quid in real money?

Wait, what the fuck, is it the New Orleans movie or not?

The fact they haven't tracked down that one guy for an interview is a failure in journalism.

You know the only reason they let this happen was to drive up interest in seeing it when it is released. It's all fuckin' marketing.

Didn't he release it only in one theater?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_Down_(film)

What Naowlees movie?

Why arent brit bongs seeing movies? didnt Emma Watsons last movie only make a couple of dollars?

>best kind of press they could get for the movie.

Yeah, he set it up so his movie can flop on purpose. Really fired up my neuron connections, they've been accelerated to quantum speed

brit bongs don't exist. the UK is a muslim country now.

about 900 dollarydoos

You're a real stupid cocksucker if you actually believe this movie was in even 10 movie theaters or more.
One theater. One day. Probably only one viewing.

Sure thing Corky.
Maybe you can donate your brain to the zoo when decide to kill yourself

He probably plexed with his cunnyfu

Average Rating: 3.8/10
Reviews Counted: 48
Fresh: 7
Rotten: 41

retarded cunts

The real question here is who the fuck paid 7 pounds to see Shia Laboef?

I bet they were pissed when Megatron didn't show up.

The photoshop quality in this poster makes Steven Seagal covers look like works of art

Where the fucl in the UK can you get a cinema ticket for £7?

There's nothing wrong with being wrong.
But being wrong and parading ignorance is another

the article was from 3 days before release you mongol people obviously reviewed it after that was written

That bobble head though

what the fuck kind of policy is that?

Is this the final proof that ayys exist?

There is hope for us after all.

Goddamn Shia looks like a fucking chud. Glad to see his career dying though

If I were Shia I would make friends with that man

1,2 €

Is that Jai Courtney? How does he go from Die Hard to Terminator to Suicide Squad to this?

Why is Kyle Reese pointing a gun at John Connor?

this

>Gary Oldman

what the fug?

Nobody cares about Bongistan.

Literally me on endays of Lego Batman, when I sneaked into 3D hall.

That's it. Shia is such a laughing stock now that even critics and journalists bully him, despite his polithical stunts.

Babby

He looks like Harrison Ford tried to become Wojak

>$450,000 in North America and £7 in UK.
Well yeah muslims don't like movies about Afghanistan

>implying muslims give a shit about central asia
they're not even arab. look at a map bro

why is kate mara playing a slut again? who the fuck manages her career?

Her pimp

They put it in one theatre for one screening so they can say it had a theatrical release rather than being straight to dvd, but selling one ticket out of a hundred or so that it could have done is still terrible.

It was in one cinema,one showing. In Burnley. With no publicity.

Shias working on another level here

>Burnley

Shit, I could have gone.

>It was in one cinema,one showing.
How does this even happen?

:^)

>Me, the movie

Everyone is just so tired of that fucking SJW.

this

dude is playing movie making like golf now

lowest score wins

I don't get it, why can't you go alone to the movies?

>he goes alone to movies
hope you enjoy getting blacklisted by the kinoplex once they start going through the records

It's a public safety thing, people who go to the kinoma alone are losers that could snap at any minute.

the fuck, i cant find any information about this movie that not just actor information or normal reviews on metacritc/rotten.
Its not even listed in boxoffice mojo.

Just how bad of a flop was this movie?

Must be an american thing maybe, here a lot of people go alone, we even have a reward card that if you go alone you can get a popcorn + drink menu on some places.

So bad it'll bankrupt the independant production companies involved.
You know those 4 or 5 logos that come up before the movie starts? Yeah, they're out of business

It was the exact same thing as this. One showing at one theater.
But who cares LOLXDMEMESXDDD amirite.

A film having one showing at one shitty theater means it's a failure anyway though.

It works as well, how much publicity is he getting for this. People want to see the film no one saw

>new movie
the movie is 2 years old and only just got released in the UK for whatever reason, it got a tiny release and is known to be a fairly shitty movie
this isn't even a story

Literally nobody except 1 guy showed up to the UK premier.
I'd say that's beyond pathetic
I bet the guy looked around after 15 minutes of sitting alone and left too. The movie was probably playing in a totally empty theater for most of the time

Shia thinks he can fund his shitty art project by doing indie flicks. He should have never left Transformers.

This was a tax dodge. Make a shitty low budget movie for almost nothing, inflate the marketing budget and say you spent 30 mil on it. 'Release' it to one theatre, write off the losses as tax deductible. Either that or it's a contract/rights thing with Shia. Saying he has to make so many movies a year or else he's fired.

Shut the fuck up about New Orleans dude

Shh, let the autists have their fun

if 7 people buy a ticket each, only 1£ goes to the movie and the rest goes to the theatre

its likely that shias movie had about 10 people there buying 5 pound tickets of which 70p went to the movie... add two shillings and weve got 7 bob.

It only sold one ticket

Uhh no, the majority of the money goes to the Hollywood jews. Cinemas rely on concession sales.

quarterly attempts at relevance lmao

>"poor shia"
kek, even media analysts are mocking him

you still sore bout dat fify bucks?

The real issue here is someone went to the movies alone. Who does that?

That seems an extremely lateral trajectory desu

How many theaters did it open in and how much was spent on marketing? Because other than these threads, I've never heard of it and it isn't in any theater here.

Just a stupid yank meme about not going to the theater alone. In reality no one gives a fuck.

Fucking morons. Find out the whole story.
1. Long delayed release into foreign market.
2. Everyone already knew the movie was shit.
3. Was only screened at ONE cinema.
4. >>>>>>
5. Go make another thread about Rick and Morty.

it was 2 midgets in a trenchcoat

>Jonathan gets bullied at the school because Natalie said "I love you" to him in front of his schoolmates.
I can tell why it only sold one ticket

CHECK MY 7

What are your hopes and expectations for the next season?

That baby must be so smart with a giant brain like that.
Can probably already speak

What medication do you guys think Shia should be taking?

i like the one with katanas because the rest of the poster is so terrible they don't look out of place at all

they should just rename it to SHIA GETS BTFO BY Sup Forums

nice meme
he's long dead

Cannot unsee

Bump