Webm thread

...to Steven GerraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHHDDDDD edition

gerrard was a bin dipper but still he was the blooter god. nothing more satisfying than seeing a yolo shot from 30 yards fly in

>tf
>tp
Confusing desu

wow
hahahahaha

good post

test

obligatory

practically an open net with Mignolet there

Fuck I wish the GK died

based verbauwhede

what was it like on sp when this happened?

Wait a fucking minute... He let the ball past him before he even slipped... 100% his own fault

100% cocaine before the game

rivers of tears and semen

Lmao nigga thought the spot was the ball

from just reading the description I immediately KNEW what the webm was gonna be about

Pretty embarrassing but atleast he didnt do something like warn his team not to let the title slip

>Gerrard and Riise on the same team
those were the days

xabi alonso had a blooter in him too, that team had a lot of high quality webm potential

>new webm thread
>same webms all over again
has football become boring?

No, a lot of the webm makers have just kind of gone. Think about gamethreads these days. Only the really big goals get webms, and often they're taken from Reddit, which is a good source of highlights tbf . We used to have loads of webms, used to have a Serb that would webm every Barca goal, dk where he's gone too
I'm not trying to doompost, just how it is

looks fun

I was watching his top 20 goals on youtube the other day. He was fucking quality in fairness. Scored big goals all the time too.

Italy vs who?

he might need glasses, his peripheral is fucked.

Trolled by the white spot on the ground.

He should be banned for life for that bullshit

Around whites...

good recovery tbqh

battle of santiago

one of the best days on Sup Forums ever

Just how fucking dogshit has Cech become?

The GOAT

Yeah it's something a lot of people don't appreciate. He fucks up before the slip, then fucks up again (the slip) in a desperate attempt to atone for his error. He totally lost concentration. Shit like that doesn't happen to good midfielders.

lmao fucking losers

this swede certainly does not seem to like england based off his webm collection

You don't get cool stadium shadows on pitches anymore.

Based Hugo's masterplan to get Shitaly out of the WC.

its mostly that some of the best webms that ive come across have been of england getting humiliated in various ways

Why is any post and thing related to Romania so fucking gross
You all people are the Indians of Europe

>when shitty Central Americans think they can mix it with the chad South Americans

>both italy and the dutch are out of the world cup due to sweden

Johansson is fucking based. I will miss him next season.

>The two most famous goals in history were scored by the same player in the same game

>we draw with this team at the world cup

SAD all over

and thats all that i've got

The fact that I never will know whether or not he eats the wrap tears me up

THIS

????

this got my hopes up but brought them back down almost immediately

And both were offside

>being butthurt about a thing that happened before you were even born
but please tell me how the 1960 WC was the greatest ever

What was he even doing? The way he positioned his body he would've been unable to block a pass or even a cut inside by messi, and obviously he was unable to block the outside run. Even if he had stayed on his feet, messi had a good angle for a shot. it's like he thought he was 10 yards more to the right of goal than he really was. Also where was the full back? why is everyone so nonchalant about messi being 1-on-1 with your last man? It wasn't even a counter go damn it. Every bayern player was inside their own half. Was this game fixed? Did pep throw the game for his old club's sake? Why am I this booty blasted about this?

THIS DOSENT FOOOKN SLIP

Are romania the real shitposters? Not even the Aussies and the leafs are this bad.

>Lukaku doesn't hold up play

Even as zambrotta is falling he tries to clutch his face out of scummy diving instinct and then realizes a) This really hurts b) I don't need to dive

Why hasn't he become a top ranked player .

>zambrotta

Chimpout warning

AndresCunha.webm