they really do pretend to be clever over there

>clever
>ironic
>pop-culture

>going to reddit
you are more reddit then reddit, my friend

Just downloading the first season, thanks for the tip, OP

go back

so they think of themselves are some sort of community of dark deviants?

what do they think about Sup Forums then?

All memeing aside, I seriously hate reddit. A million pseudo-intellectuals who actually aren't very smart

a sea of degenerates (pedophiles and gore obsessed looneys) and EVIL hackers

so exactly the way the media wants them to

Why do you give a shit?

>top 10 tv shows on reddit
>all fantasy and scifi crap along with the token black show to distinguish white guilt
this is why Sup Forums is much better. You can actually discuss reality shows. redditors will say theyre garbage but theyre entertainment like anything else.

Stop watching cartoons.
Read a book.
Grow up.

Rick & Morty is for adults

shut up nigger

>caring this much about other peoples opinions

just go join reddit

Reddit and Sup Forums are like brothers. Reddit is the mature, popular one that gets all the girls. Sup Forums is the outcast that stays in his room all day and constantly bitches about how unfair his life is. Naturally, the successful sibling views the outcast with a mixture of love and disappointment while being unaware just how much he is hated by him.

*BRAAAAAAP* sorry my cunny did it

>they put all the episodes on YouTube for free
I don't watch it but that's actually cool of them.

OP created the reddit thread to bait redditors so he can make this thread and bait Sup Forums.

4/10 for effort, points lost for being obvious.

>Rick and Morty isn't Reddit
Who in the living fuck has ever said this? What's next, Guardians of the Memexy being /ourguys/? Game of Thrones being better than the Sopranos?

The Big Bang Theory isn't Reddit and listed in the OP's shows? I'm honestly surprised.

So I'm guessing anything with massive amounts of pop culture references is Reddit?

It's baby's first nihilistic experience and redditors are mental infants, hence the enjoyment.

TBBT is definitely Reddit humor but Reddit hates it because they think it makes them (le nerd community xd) look like losers.

The Big Band Theory is literally too reddit for reddit

So is Rick and Morty just South Park that started at a more extreme point, like where South Park eventually got to? Sounds terrible.

So it's /ourshow/ then?

R&M is literally "smart, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor" the show.

reddit constantly posts Sup Forums screencaps which are always taken from a phone

We're their meme provider

I like Big Bang Theory desu. Having said that, Ive never watched an episode.

the fuck is everyone's obsession with reddit, two sides of the same fucking coin you faggots.

i mean, you're posting on Sup Forums for fuck's sake, take your heads out of your shitty buttholes.

But Sheldon wore their God awful mascot once.

(((you)))

>shitty buttholes.

go back and stay there.

holy fuck I hate Reddit.

They probably ate that up I bet.

why can't you guys just enjoy something silly? get that stick out of your collective asses and stop worrying about who likes what, and whether something is pseudo-intellectual or whatever

Someone post the screencap where some guy tries to correct a poster because he's using a contraction.

>4chin Sup Forumsturd is still butt blasted about a cartoon show

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

.....*breathes in*......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

......*gets a drink of water*......

*ahem*

>its a deconstruction of a family based sitcom

We're not watching that piece of shit Dan. The Marvel movies you work on are reddit as fuck too

>sunny
>game of thrones
>true detective

Fuck. Welp I guess they were going to shit anyway

All of those shows are shit but if you're seriously dropping them now because reddit likes them you're even more pathetic than them.

Kek I remember when "deconstruction" became a buzzword on Sup Forums. Fucking madokafags ended up being redditors.

>defending Reddit

Feel free to go back there any time.

rick and morty is on youtube? ill check out an ep then.. i think i saw episode 1 and i didnt like it. its not like i have anything better to do anyway. first ep it did feel like a reddit show (basic unfunny shit where pretentious assholes can gloat about having "superior humor")

He's completely right though. Rick and Morty takes a generic premise and completely subverts the viewer's expectations. That's what the show's humor revolves around, for the most part.
There's also nothing "shocking" or exceptionally "ugly" about the show, but it can seem like there is, if the only media you consume is standard prescribed and approved "geek culture" shit.

>help Sup Forums I don't understand Evangelion
>100 posts about deconstruction of mecha
>3 posts about psychology
>200 posts about waifus

How was I defending reddit you fuckface
I was telling you how much of a contrarian faggot you are for only hating something because someone else likes it

That pic is an extremely dumb his understanding of Horseshoe Theory. It's not saying the programs and economics of both sides are the same but the violence and suppression used.

>he took an already retarded Sup Forums mspaint comic
>and edited it
>so that his side looks better

metaphorically lmaoing@urlife

stop thinking this hard about a cartoon, you mongoloid.

>People like a show I like
>Welp guess I don't like that show anymore
That's pretty pathetic user

>favourite shows of all time
>3. WestWorld
But anyway, their entire top 10 is shit.

>listening to Rick and Morty commentary
>Justin says he goes to Sup Forums and Sup Forums to talk shit about the show as a way to defend himself
>at least the most mean things said about it were his thoughts and nobody can say worse
>Dan Harmon says he goes to Reddit to listen to the fans on what they should do
yeah, it's reddit

We used to have our own survey and it was fairly similar.

But that's still stupid. The reason why the far right and the far left are more likely to want to use violence to further their means and the current liberal states don't, is because the former don't have already established a monopoly on violence while the latter has. It has nothing to do with principles.

I know we did a film one a few years ago. tv one hasnt been done since 2010 I think?
>similar
how, when Rick and Morty, Stranger Things and WestWorld only came out last year. They also have The Sopranos at no. 26 yet its always in the top 2 on here

Rick and Morty is funny.

Get over it.

Sup Forums has the same problem.

The difference between Sup Forums and Reddit is the numale psuedo intellectuals learn discipline after being told to kill themselves here.

The only funny bit was them taking a shot at Inception

Only the first season of Lost is good.
Same goes for GOT.
Same goes for True Detective.

Guess I should try The Wire.
mad men was awful

I mean it was pretty much the same as reddit's back then, idiot. Obviously it wouldn't include shows not yet released, idiot.

Is Justin /ourguy/?

Lost should be number one

THIS

Couldn't get past the first episode of the wire. Everyone was constantly swearing to the point where it seems childish, unnatural and ridiculous.

I should give it another go later.

and on reddit theres a voting system so you're in an echo chamber of those creatures

Fuck off, retard.

>post something retarded on leddit
>get downvoted and it constantly being brought up again barring you from any future discussion

>Post something retarded on Sup Forums
>Get told to kill yourself
>Rethink and post again without consequences, learn from the experience (maybe)

>MDE at 11

Sup Forums likes bazinga theory, it's pure kino

pretty much every tv show gets discussed on reddit

theres even a subreddit called r/Sup Forums

Why would there be an r/Sup Forums on reddit?

So that you can post Sup Forums memes for upboats instead of (you)s.

my point is people on here "X is reddit! Y is reddit!"

when the fact is every piece of media has a following on reddit

this is a retarded analogy. Sup Forums has been around a lot longer than reddit. and reddit was actually a community of pretty smart people (unironically almost every post on reddit was science/tech/news related stuff pre-2010). Basically reddit just became progressively more watered down and retarded until it became what it is now.

It speaks volumes to me about the nature of reddit that the one community that was basically a bunch of 4channers (/r/The_Donald) ended up being by and far the most influential subreddit in the history of the website and made the entire other portion of the website furious.

every joke on reddit is a joke that was funny on Sup Forums 2 or 3 years ago, or its something 4channers would never find funny. redditors have never had the sense of originality of creativity 4channers have always had. this is just a fact, they practically admit it themselves. at the end of the day, anonymity brings out both the best and worst of people, which is why Sup Forums will always have interesting posts.

and at the end of the day, neither of them are mature or "get all the girls": they're both communities full of nerds. The only difference is one of them hates the fact that they're nerds, the other doesn't even realize they are a bunch of retarded nerds.

Those autists were just shitposters making fun of MAL users.

Is this any different than when Sup Forums calls bvs capekino and writes log essays about how it's one the best movies of the 31st century
>inb4 it's just ronic

>Intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humour
Does reddit have any self-awareness?

>FNL at 100

Welp, at least it made it in

I didn't say I agreed with it but the idea was to compare the use of fear and intimidation on both sides. Like comparing the cultural revolution to the red scare for example.

>deconstruction
the kinoposters were redditors all along.

The people who do that are Reddit and Twitter crossposters.

I don't fucking understand how it's "nihilistic"
It's a fucking comedy and not even particularly dark one

Those shows are seriously popular
Did you really expect they are some secret club Sup Forums only shows?

>nerdy
>pop culture
>clever
>ironic
>muh szechuan

holy fuck i wish this place would burn to the fucking ground

first episode can't even resist putting a anti hitler insult.(like other brainwash shows such as family guy, always SO1EO1 with anti-hitler or Germany propaganda) it's just more Jewish teir propaganda anyone that likes the show is a degenerate desu.

>2% asexual

It's not. None of these retards have actually seen the show.

that's how poor, uneducated people talk. Especially hoodrats.

To be fair the actual definition of deconstruction is fucking incomprehensible, the TV Tropes definition is wrong but at least makes sense.

>Caring about Sup Forums vs Reddit

Everyone in this thread has been reported for being underage.

>come home
>this thread is still up