*buys the league title*

*buys the league title*

>£300m on defence
>conceded goals
what a fucking failure

Then why doesn't anyone else have these stats?

>£60m on a defender
>he can't get into the french team ahead of koscielny and bumtitty

because no one else spends as mu- oh...

Don't besmirch Moyes' good name. He's done wonders at West Ham and spent nowhere near what Mou has

epl title is worthless, his objective is winning the champions league. and if he wont get it this year and next year then he will get sacked for sure, look what happened with him at Bayern.
so we have roughly 14 months of this pepmememanagement, let's stand back and enjoy this shitshow.

based Chaim

Bayern begged him to stay.

Im pretty sure after winning epl, efl and fa cup he will get another chance.

*fails to buys the league title*

>the athletic bilbao player can't get into a team over the arsenal and barca player

wow i'm very surprised

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pep Guardiola's Manchester City. Their tiki taka style is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the formations will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also HAL’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his style of play- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of Pep and Man City, to realise that they’re not just dominant- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Pep Guardiolo's Manchester City truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the intelligence in Pep’s existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, but until my last day as a coach, I will try to play from my goalkeeper” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Pep Guardiolo's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Man City & Pep tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

good thread

*fails to buy 4th place*

He didn't have enough so bought a bus instead

in terms of net spend, pep has spent like what 100m more since the two have been in manchester? in all honesty, that's not that much and for the most part, they've all been quality. how many times have people talked about how disappointing pogba, mkhitaryan, lukaku, and lindelof have been? how many times do you hear someone slamming pep for buying disappointing players?

pep may be spending a lot but at least he has a strategy unlike >le buy the best fifa players man

>Spending 60+ m on Belgium Andy Caroll

truly a genius ahead of its time

>that low figure for strikers
christ how much of an Aguerobabby is he?!

>399m vs 290m
>110m difference
>doesn't include alexis' super wages package of +100m to make him join united instead of city
I'd say they have spent the same

>including the wages of one player
lunacy

I thought Pep prefer midfielder more than defender?

>UNDERRATED

doesn't matter much, most of the difference is because of the laporte transfer done this week, wouldn't explain the current difference in points and gameplay between both managers

mourinho has been pathetic

He did until he got utterly exposed last year.

>mourinho has been pathetic
I'll agree on that

In May we will see memes of Mouyes buying 4th place

another chance at what? winning the same mickey mouse cups over and over?

oh wow, he's better than gonde (whom he got btfo by last year!), poorinho, flopp, wenglel and poochettino, such achievement. wooooow....

Before pep arrived
>midfield of kdb silva fernandinho
>defense of demichelis clichy zabaleta kompany

have a guess why he's spent more on defenders

Still, no one else has his stats.

>no one else has his stats
umm because nobody else spent a billion pounds?

You guys need to understand that wherever Pep moves, all great players want to go to him. Not because he's a genius, but because they know other great players will move there. So, in fact, Pep is a shit manager who rode on the Barcelona glory days. I don't think it takes a genius to see that Pep just inherited great teams, the greatest of course being barca where he won 2 UCL trophies but have not won it anywhere else, "surprisingly".

Now, he moved to Man City, inherited arguably the best team in the league probably behind Arsenal, on paper. And he ended 3rd?

After ending 3rd, he realized he can't compete in a competitive league and responded by buying all the "wonderkids" and top players that were on the market. Now he's winning everything because he purchased an entirely new team.

It used to be Mourinho had that pull, but his is dying out and can't compete with Pep. If you compare mourinho's team to pep's its disgustingly in pep's favor.

In conclusion, Pep is a fucking genius for starting off at Barcelona, moving to Bayern, then moving to a big money club so he can be looked at a genius who can attract the top players. What a fucking guy.

lmao what a fucking brainlet.

United, Arsenal and Chelsea have that money but their owners don't want to spend, they are like American franchises, they keep all the profit

Real clubs like City, Bayern, Barcelona or Real Madrid are successful because they are non-profit organisations, they spend all the money they get on the club, not to the club owner's pocket

It's like you are blaming City for being the good guys in the league

Man U and Chelsea have won CL. Manchester City haven't.

if there are better managers how come they aren't being hired by the clubs with unlimited money?

>funded by terroists
>good guys

U N S A N S W E R E D

Emery? Mouyes?

At least Pep spends smart and doesn't blow 200 mln on a single player

>less trophies than Fergie
>less trophies than Mouyes
What about theses stats?

poch.png
*plays your midtable team beautifully for 3 years in a row as he upgrades england's nt by starting youths without spending a single penny

>le only go to a club that's the best in it's league, avoiding any challenge man

>inherited arguably the best team in the league

Take out Aguero, Silva and De Bruyne and no one would see the City team Pep inherited as anything but slightly above mediocre. 2 years ago literally no one rated Fernandinho, Stones, Sterling, Otamendi, Delph, etc.

absolutely clueless post

poch is literally the Argentinian zidane, see pic related

>"vamos vamos, pass it to harry kane"

Yeah, considering other city managers kept spending on the attack, despite having an awful defence.

He developed Kane you thick cunt
Kane was nothing without Poch

mancini and pellegrini literally won the eplel with the same moslem club poop is managing right now, what's your fucking problem? fucking psg hired emery of all people, does that make him better than poop?

anyone who refutes this is biased.

HAHA MOU SPENT THE SAME MONEY ... yeah, but he had a literal mid-table team as a base. Pep underachieved with the best squad in the league and bought so many new players it was literally impossible to fail. Just like Zidane did until James, Morata, Danilo left and like 2 people got injured, maybe another 2 were out of form. Remember last year when the RM B team was getting better results than the A team? All of a sudden some actual managing needed to happen with a shortage of players and you get what happened this season.

We are talking about the league

You had me until the wonderkid argument.

>the best team in the league probably behind Arsenal
What did he mean by this?

Tl;dr

At that time, Arsenal were the only team, i have to stress this hard, ON PAPER, that could compete with man city. Sanchez, Ozil, Kosc, Mustafi, bellerin, xhaka, cazorla, monrael. They had a really good team, on paper

>what are: mendy, danilo, stones, bravo, gundogan never playing as well

> all these people defending this plastic club

Which club where you people fans of before, Bayern? Barca? I often see some supporters of those two clubs follow fraudiola like he's a bald David Koresh.

Liverpool`s 100 million attack is better to be fair.

>tfw that eesti guy will never get the answer

aside from bravo, none of the criticism those players get have been because of their on the field performance.

literally the three main ones you mentioned, mendy, stones, and gundogan have had injuries but they haven't played poorly. bravo was shit, and danilo was bought with the knowledge that he's a solid role player that adds depth to a variety of positions. his performance for 26.5m has been way better value than a lot of the other "top signings" this year.

also, i'd like to mention that guardiola also bought:

jesus, sane, bernardo silva, kyle walker, and ederson. that's 187m spent (or roughly a pogba, lukaku, and mkhitaryan) on 5 legitimately good players who start and contribute to the best team in the premier league.

at least one of those aforementioned man utd players can easily be classified as a disappointment and one of them doesn't even play for the team anymore.

>Koshitny
>Bellend
>Shaka
>Memezorla
>Monreal
Lmao, fucking delusional arse faggot

City have the same goals conceded without bus parking

Liverpool meanwhile have a stand out embarrassing defence

have city spent more than barcelona or psg? because they're definitely not as good as those teams.

>L`Arse
J U S T

no one has spent as much
no one else inherited an already ridiculously talented fraud

cazorla was class you clueless cunt

kosc is good too, but you can't really argue the rest aren't midtable tier

From defense is easy to defense is boring, at least there`s lots of goals.

Pep is blessed the only genuinely nice Argentinian is at his club and loves Manchester.
He is a bit of an Aguero babby

*seethes*

How did money turn Otemendi from an average defender to maybe the best in the league?

surrounded him with good players.
Has Laporte come to replace John Stones?

>Good players
Like who? Mendy? Injured. Stones? Was there last year. Laporte? Played one game

17 hours later and still no answer

Walker, De Bruyne, Ederson

>Ederson
Meme keeper; good because of his distribution, not his shot blocking. Besides having a good goalkeeper doesn't make you a better defender
>Walker
Basically a winger asked to start deep
>De Bruyne
Again was there last year

>only genuinely nice Argentinian
Pretty sure Aguero stamped on someone.

He also taunted Racing fans in Argentina, ironically jinxing his own team

i find pochettino a far more impressive manager despite his lack of titles tbqh

The unanswerable question.

*answers your question*

>wake up
>enter Sup Forums
>the eternal question still haunts us

>having a good goalkeeper doesnt make you a good defender
You are literally wrong

MUH UNANSWERED XDDD
DUDE JUST BUY NEW SQUAD LMAO XDDDD

Yeah, because have a good goalkeeper will make your making and tackling and intercepting better right?

>Nolito, Gundogan, Stones, Bravo and Mendy are not disappointing

That pic smells of mad Man U Customer. Why don't you count the canteen lady bonus as well?

You're a fucking idiot.

Educate me then

it's one thing to spend a bunch of money on palyers, teams have done that (ac milan, liverpool, countless others in the future). it's another thing to turn an expensive roster into an actual unstoppable force. pep has done that.
pep has proved that he's worthy of being handed 500m worth or players and actually bringing in trophies. that's the part people love to skip over. pep's track record makes him one of the few people in the world you'd hand the keys to in this situation. 7 league titles in 3 different leagues.
on the other hand, valverde is doing a better job at barca than pep, lol.

when a gk is insecure the whole defense line feels insecure and tend to fuck up more because they are always thinking about what the gk will or won't do and how he'll fuck up this time

>Nolito Bravo
Yes

>Gündogan
Not at all, cheap due to injury and a solid option in midfield
>Stones
Very young, much improved this season, will be a future GOAT
>Mendy
Unfortunate to spend most of the season injured but young and always looked a threat on attacks. Comedy gold social media bonus points.

tfw I was there when Estonia asked this

"we have done, we have done."

>belgian

>you (you)

lmao EPL absolutely exposed and Sup Forums is in shambles