This madman from /biz/ went to a BLM protest in Phoenix today and started shouting "DONALD TRUMP...

This madman from /biz/ went to a BLM protest in Phoenix today and started shouting "DONALD TRUMP, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BUY TRUMP COIN!" in the crowd. Top kek
facebook com/RGJmedia/videos/10154055095962935/
^ go to 19 mins

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shezmu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Blood God.
Praise the Gods
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shezmu

nice abs but manlet, about what I expected from biz tb.h

Great Job , btw what is trumpcoin?

meme shit

A few hundred new "coins" have popped up trying to ride the bitcoin train

Thats pretty fucking immature.

Oh so its a currency, but what for if there already is bitcoin?

It's a crypto-currency, as I understand it built on the exact same framework as bitcoin (though I might be mistaken, they still use a basic template with pretty much only the name edited).

The point is for poorfags to pretend they're playing the stockmarket.

It's to raise money for trump. He gets a portion.

madman!

A donation? So if people buy the coin the Money goes to Trump?

yes goy that's exactly what it is
no strings attached no way any of that money goes to the creator and accidentally none goes to Trump

Buy Trumpcoin. Thank me later.

>The point is for poorfags to pretend they're playing the stockmarket.

wow, you really have no idea do you?

>21:30
>anti trump white male
>beard
>"fuck that guy"

Ladies and gentlemen, Player reddit has entered the game

Read a bit about this whole trumpcoin-thing. So if I buy trumpcoins i get to keep them, right?
And if more people buy them the value increases, so Trump gets more Money ? The idea i really good tbqh

>being a heretic
What a fag. He deserves to be purged along with all the nignogs and cucks.

Oh and they are an LLC, does this mean they do it all legally?( sry for yuropoor questions)

How is he wrong?

The point of all these meme currencies is that they blow up, largely because of 'le funny trump/dogecoin name' and the OGs make decent money. Trumpcoin is so small atm I can only assume its poorfags involved.

Thats really it, its a donation for trumps campaign with the possibility of funding many more projects later. I think its a brilliant idea really.

Sounds good to me, too.
If thats a possibility for non-US citizens to help the Donald, I will take it.

Look at that sense of power he is absorbing. He's growing stronger with every verbal blow they deal to him.

He's about to go Super SayaGing

Its the easiest way for non US people to help the campaign.

I really admire Trump and would love to see him get elected so I will help as I can.

MAGA!

The money that can be and is made on coins/stocks/assets with small value is huge compared to safer, slower moving bets like stocks or even bitcoin.

Look at the market cap on these coins and you tell me if its people pretending. I made 30,000 USD in one night 3 years ago from an altcoin I only invested 800 usd in. You invest the same amount and take a bigger risk you get more.

People involved are not pretending they're playing stocks, they're where the real money is. Those who invest more control the market in a way that is akin to how the stock market may have been manipulated by big players in the 1980's.

There is no pretending. The real deal for traders is altcoins and bitcoin these days, traditional stocks and currency are for retirement funds.

Blood for the blood god
Skulls for the skull throne

WTF!

To be honest I would start running if I was in the USA and heard a white guy scream that shit.

if you time it right you can make a killing on a pump and dump.

Ayy
t.cis white anglo american male

I tried.

I invest 1000 in a venture business and got 100000 back, I guess venture capitalism is a sure thing ;^ )

Oh no, we wouldn't want to be immature towards this violent, racist organization

F

The police?

Looks like a picture of typical American political discourse

Pretty much.

Link to /biz/ thread?

Not bad, not bad...

How about this? lol

Holy shit, I saw this guy mention he was going to do this on /biz/ yesterday.

He actually did it, the absolute madman.

>straya beating people wiyh a barbed broomstick at a Pokemon go meet in Sydney shouting "whirlwind" and spinning
Your kind have no room to talk

thanks amigo

U dun did gud, user.

/biz/ pls stop shilling an obvious p&d

Buy ethereum instead

how exactly will buyng ethereum help Trumps campaign?

Because crypto is a pump and dump scam and it's one more coin to shill

>tfw i didnt buy $100 worth with march b-day money

So I suppose all normal currencies other than dollar are pump and dump scam too? Or stocks, why would you need more than one? Or other electronic products other than your macbook? also pump and dump scam.

>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
Is a phrase from the Warhammer fantasy series.
Nothing to do with Egyptian gods.

lmao. I love how he patiently waits for the lazy dindus to get exhausted after 5 seconds of counter-yelling and just resumes his chant.

>let him go, it's his constitutional right
>NO IT'S NOT
Exact quote

They hug eachother after that
It was cute
Things should go like that.

The bigger question OP is why a BLM protest would occur in Phoenix at all. Black people don't bother with the heat and make up like 4% of the Arizona population.

For a moment I thought about making joke about "her" looking like a man but then I remembered what times we're living in and realised it actually could be a man.

Fuck.